Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable Explorer Tutorial
Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #15734] Fri, 05 January 2007 22:56 Go to next message
Dante_yamoshaki is currently offline  Dante_yamoshaki

This was someones request in a topic and i decided to make it more openly available. Also i added the zip with all images and the movie's file to edit with so people can add on to the tutorial. Just make sure you remove the last text part. AND KEEP THE TUTORIAL IN HERE AND NOT IN A NEW TOPIC!

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Dante:oh...about that....you should probbally look in a mirror...
*A LESSON! never mess with magic that you don't know how to use!

[Updated on: Fri, 05 January 2007 23:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #15746 is a reply to message #15734] Sat, 06 January 2007 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Where did you get that idea from ?

We can modify other people's posts yes, but you can still download his tutorial, make adjustments or additions to it and then attach your version in a post of your own.

I believe this was what was intended in the first place.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #16558 is a reply to message #15746] Fri, 09 February 2007 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dante_yamoshaki is currently offline  Dante_yamoshaki

Oh i got the idea from people complaining about not being able to use the Explorer........and anyone can edit the video......just as long as they don't take all credit... Very Happy

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Dante:oh...about that....you should probbally look in a mirror...
*A LESSON! never mess with magic that you don't know how to use!
Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #52947 is a reply to message #15734] Tue, 21 July 2009 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fablenoobster is currently offline  Fablenoobster
I wonder how i can change stuff in diferent crates.
EX the chest in the heroes guild deamon door.
plz tell me Smile
Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #52953 is a reply to message #52947] Tue, 21 July 2009 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Fablenoobster wrote on Tue, 21 July 2009 13:13

I wonder how i can change stuff in diferent crates.
EX the chest in the heroes guild deamon door.
plz tell me Smile

Don't cross post your questions.

And don't bump old topics in the process.

As I said in the other topic: Fool.

Please leave until you learn how to use a forum without making people want to hit you with the JohnDoe Doomsday.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #52954 is a reply to message #52953] Tue, 21 July 2009 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

As John said recently, we should try to be more understanding of new modders in an effort to increase the population of the modding community. He was not as eloquent in saying this as I just was, but the point is the same either way.

We will have a bit of frustration at first, but it may lead to some new ideas and more fun for all of us. I have been trying to be less of a grumpy old bastard and be helpful, we all should. That way we won't run off the few that can really contribute to the community by being intolerant of the many that frustrate us.

Damn that was well said, lol.

Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #52955 is a reply to message #15734] Tue, 21 July 2009 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

That was the second take.

Be glad I didn't use the first take.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #52967 is a reply to message #52954] Tue, 21 July 2009 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
This one is hard for me to weigh in on. DarkenedSoul said what I wanted to say, Jason said what I should have said.

Fablenoobster has been here for a few minutes and has already failed to follow the rules. Cross-posting is not allowed, posting broad questions because he hasn't taken the time to search and read the wiki/stickies with any degree of competence or efficiency is not allowed. There's also the two extreme cases of post necromancy, which while not against the rules, is still frowned upon. Lurking is encouraged, but was not done in this case.
Yes, he is new, and so we should adjust our tolerances somewhat, but I find it morally unjust to bend over backwards when he didn't read and follow at least the rules.
Still, we shouldn't waste words of offense on new people, instead we should save those for people who have been here for six months and continue to act like they have been here for only five minutes.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 July 2009 21:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #55121 is a reply to message #15734] Sat, 28 November 2009 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
malachite_dragon is currently offline  malachite_dragon
Well, I happen to be one of those people who've only been here for five minutes, so I've no clue as to what I'm doing.
The tutorial as it is was very helpful, but it didn't cover one of the topics I need help on: Namely, how to get a recoloring mod (in this instance, the Iron Man armor .big that was recently finished) to work in the game. The FMP's I can probably eventually figure out myself, but my brain hurts trying to memorize so many things at once. A little bit of help would be appreciated; Thank ye very much in advance.
Re: Fable Explorer Tutorial [message #55122 is a reply to message #55121] Sat, 28 November 2009 21:01 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
malachite_dragon wrote on Sat, 28 November 2009 21:59

I've no clue as to what I'm doing.
Well that's apparent. Thread locked.
Previous Topic: Just a question.
Next Topic: Video Tutorial - making new weapon with using game resourses
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:17:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01334 seconds