Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » I'm Back
I'm Back [message #16518] Wed, 07 February 2007 18:10 Go to next message
Gllen Nadix is currently offline  Gllen Nadix
And as usual, I have questions.

First of, is it possible to change the amount by which the lightning, fire and silver augments increase damage, and if so how? (Not using the same method as increased damage with sharpening augments)

Secondly, can weapon damage be set to work as a dynamic statistic, tied to another statistic? Like making damage increase based on the number of kills made with the weapon.

Lastly, is it possible to make additional augments that work like the fire, lightning and silver augments, like an ice augment or an earth augment, that would have seperate enemies which are weak to it and such?

Thanks in advance...

Oh, BTW, Ailia, the Katana wouldn't import ("Object reference is not set to an instance of an object") and the staff came out with parts of it in the wrong places, do you know what could be causing these problems?

Most people fear death, but not I.
No, what I fear most is living forever.
Re: I'm Back [message #16523 is a reply to message #16518] Thu, 08 February 2007 03:26 Go to previous message
Kain is currently offline  Kain

hi! good to see you back ^^ im still waiting for your mod Razz

and i can only one question: yes it its possible to change the stats of augments. but any other stuff i dont know.

my life is hard:

Im German.
Previous Topic: Removable JOB Mask Help
Next Topic: A thought..a good one
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:39:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01171 seconds