Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Custom Weapon Trails with Effects
Custom Weapon Trails with Effects [message #19367] Wed, 23 May 2007 21:06 Go to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Is it possible to make weapon trails use effects? For example, make a wep trail that spurts blood when the wep is swung? Thx for any help you can offer.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Custom Weapon Trails with Effects [message #19369 is a reply to message #19367] Wed, 23 May 2007 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zeffir is currently offline  Zeffir
Yes its possible, But I haven't figured it all yet entirely. I'll try to fix up a guide of what I know so far.
Re: Custom Weapon Trails with Effects [message #19370 is a reply to message #19367] Wed, 23 May 2007 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
HodgePodge wrote on Wed, 23 May 2007 23:06

Is it possible to make weapon trails use effects? For example, make a wep trail that spurts blood when the wep is swung? Thx for any help you can offer.

As far as I know. No.

You can Try fiddling with an explosion though. That will get triggered on-hit at least.

http://fable.pe-ell.net/gallery/albums/BlueTooth-Tests/Explosion.jpg

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Custom Weapon Trails with Effects [message #19371 is a reply to message #19369] Wed, 23 May 2007 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Zeffir wrote on Wed, 23 May 2007 23:30

Yes its possible, But I haven't figured it all yet entirely. I'll try to fix up a guide of what I know so far.

Weapon Trails happen when you swing the weapon. The only other way to do it would be a permanent effect attached to an augmentation.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Custom Weapon Trails with Effects [message #19380 is a reply to message #19371] Thu, 24 May 2007 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Thanks for responding so quickly guys. However, does a blood explosion exist? And if not, can explosions be edited? Thanks.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Custom Weapon Trails with Effects [message #19388 is a reply to message #19380] Thu, 24 May 2007 20:55 Go to previous message

Administrator
HodgePodge wrote on Thu, 24 May 2007 16:28

Thanks for responding so quickly guys. However, does a blood explosion exist? And if not, can explosions be edited? Thanks.

No and Yes. Follow the def trail in the screenshot I linked. Razz

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Previous Topic: photoshop
Next Topic: How much it is possible to edit?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:58:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01680 seconds