Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Questions
Questions [message #22163] Fri, 20 July 2007 18:58 Go to next message
Kyle99009 is currently offline  Kyle99009
1. How can i give my character infinite exp. for strenghth, skill and will usin fable explorer.

2. I downloaded some mods and i saves them and downloaded them, and they saved in the folder mygames/fable/saves/"Myusername", how do i get them into my characters inventory??

"Myusername": Kyle_gp
Re: Questions [message #22168 is a reply to message #22163] Fri, 20 July 2007 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Kyle99009 wrote on Fri, 20 July 2007 21:58

1. How can i give my character infinite exp. for strenghth, skill and will usin fable explorer.

2. I downloaded some mods and i saves them and downloaded them, and they saved in the folder mygames/fable/saves/"Myusername", how do i get them into my characters inventory??

Well, 1) There's a lot of things you can do for that, you can either change all the exp costs to 1 or you can just get infinite exp, whatever the case search for the topic. 2) Well, if there weapons you can either spawn them in a chest or you can send them directly to your inventory (note: this does not work for all weapons.) To do this in OBJECT in FE search for the weapon you want, now once you found memorize the code next to it. Now once you did that go to CREATURE-HERO now when you open that new window click the + ONLY! Now scroll down to see Weapon 1 not when you open it enter the number I told you to memeorize, now say APPLY CHANGES- SAVE MODS AND RUN FABLE. And your done.
Re: Questions [message #22193 is a reply to message #22163] Fri, 20 July 2007 22:58 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Kyle99009 wrote on Sat, 21 July 2007 03:58

You should take a look at this: New to modding Fable?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: Best Mod Ever?!
Next Topic: Object List
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:41:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01117 seconds