Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Hair Color- Customize
Hair Color- Customize [message #41541] Sat, 24 May 2008 05:28 Go to next message
BlazeLeeDragon is currently offline  BlazeLeeDragon
It drives me nuts that you have to have blonde hair to be good, and you get black hair if your bad...is there someway to mod fable so I always have black hair untill I grow old then it turns white or grey. and still been seen by everyone as a good guy?

basiclly just looking to mod it for hair color alone.

also while I'm at it. fable exploer, if you remove somthing is there anyway to put it back? so I can't exsperament?

was also looking for a recolor for the apprentice robes, that would be black and red. or directions on how to recolor the right way.

thank you

Blaze
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41543 is a reply to message #41541] Sat, 24 May 2008 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raziel is currently offline  Raziel
Quote:

It drives me nuts that you have to have blonde hair to be good, and you get black hair if your bad...is there someway to mod fable so I always have black hair untill I grow old then it turns white or grey. and still been seen by everyone as a good guy?

go to CREATURE-->CREATURE_HERO-->CDefs-->CHeroMorphDef-->delete all the defs with "old" and "blonde" in it so thenyou won't have old age signs and no blonde hair.
Quote:

also while I'm at it. fable exploer, if you remove somthing is there anyway to put it back? so I can't exsperament?

if you want to put back unmodded files MAKE BACKUPS!!!!!!!
or you can re-install your game
Quote:

was also looking for a recolor for the apprentice robes, that would be black and red. or directions on how to recolor the right way.

try the search function

[Updated on: Sat, 24 May 2008 07:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41545 is a reply to message #41543] Sat, 24 May 2008 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you, I'll try it out, I also found a way to do it with a cheat. but it's long and I don't like it...

if you get fabletrnf.zip which is trainer +24 you can select max evil, teleport check personality should be at max evil, then tab out take off max evil and chose neutral, teleport and you should have evil meter half way to max evil save, and load game, your hair will be black, as well as your eyes, then just tab out take off nutral, and click max good,teleport you will have normal eyes, max good with halo, and black hair....however if you save and load, you will have blonde hair again so this must be done everytime and you can't progress in good or evil it's stuck...but it's the only way I have figured out how to get black hair with a good character. and will probly work in reverse for evil with blonde hair

Blaze
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41546 is a reply to message #41541] Sat, 24 May 2008 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. youre right its an other method
2.i dont use it cuz it makes me need to drink an aspirine
3.i dont use it because it has a virus
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41547 is a reply to message #41546] Sat, 24 May 2008 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Raziel wrote on Sat, 24 May 2008 16:41

because it has a virus

NO IT DOESN'T !!!

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 May 2008 08:48]

Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41548 is a reply to message #41541] Sat, 24 May 2008 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but when i download it i click ignore and it still won't start the extracting

[Updated on: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:04]

Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41552 is a reply to message #41548] Sat, 24 May 2008 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The +24 trainer uses a keylogger that shows up as a potential threat, a trojan horse. It's a false positive, meaning it's not a virus, it's harmless. Honestly, what the hell would Hesperus want to do? I don't think he, or anyone, cares about what our user base is doing on their machines. In any case, you may need to relax your security to download and use it. Be sure to re-activate your anti-virus and other things when you are done, as there's no way in hell anyone here is going to take the blame if your machine gets infected with e-herpes.
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41553 is a reply to message #41541] Sat, 24 May 2008 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok sorry you were right i exitted antivirus and it worked and after i runned it again there was no virus message
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41556 is a reply to message #41541] Sat, 24 May 2008 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
having a problem...can't get fable exploxer to work. I tried to delete all of the blonde hair and it just comes back...doesn't go away. then I tried to save all the black hair and load the blonde hair then save the black hair image over the blonde hair image, and it still didn't work is there some way to export it into the game that I am missing?

or does someone have a mod made to have your character's hair black even when you are good?

I don't want it black all the time I still want to age with time but I don't want blonde hair to exists in the game for the hero

Blaze
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41557 is a reply to message #41541] Sat, 24 May 2008 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here you go

[Updated on: Sat, 24 May 2008 13:36]

Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41564 is a reply to message #41557] Sat, 24 May 2008 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do I use a mod? I downloaded the mod file now how do I get it into the game? where do I put the file?

Blaze
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41568 is a reply to message #41541] Sat, 24 May 2008 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
File-->Load Fable Mod Package-->Find your Mod-->Actions-->Save Mods and run Fable-->Wait till Fable Starts
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41649 is a reply to message #41568] Mon, 26 May 2008 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so I make my frist mod, and alter the image in creature charcter, so the eyes are purple instead of blue, which works great. I also took all the pictures of the black hair, and saved the image over all the pictures of the blonde hair, but now for some reason his hair will not show age, I'm confused...

i figured he would still age, or do I have to change the blonde age images to the black age images?

if so what are they called?

also how do I added a hair or beard set?

how do I add a clothing set?

or a custom tatoo?

I want to recolor apprentice outfit I like the hood up hood down thing but I want to be red and black not blue and white.

Blaze

[Updated on: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:35]

Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41677 is a reply to message #41649] Tue, 27 May 2008 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never mind... I was using trainer +24 to see if hair aged, and I just need to teleport for it to take effect. I have successfully removed all blonde hair, skin and eyes move with alignment, and the character and hair and beard will age. and for fun he also has purple eyes. thank you...

Blaze
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41678 is a reply to message #41541] Tue, 27 May 2008 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we always like to help
Hair Color- Customize [message #41714 is a reply to message #41541] Tue, 27 May 2008 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blakblade94 is currently offline  blakblade94
cool, i was wondering seeing as this is about hair colors , instead of having norm hair color can u get like custom colors ? e.g:red blue, silver (XD sephiroth)

meow meow Razz
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41715 is a reply to message #41541] Tue, 27 May 2008 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
Now see, here's what you do...

1.Open the textures.bin

2.Find the article you want to alter (ex:normal hair)

3."Save as" whatever, wherever (sp?)

4.Open a photoshop

5.Open the file

6.Change the article to your heart's/blackhole's content ( Very Happy )

7.Save it again, prefearrably (sp?) something else so as to have a backup file

8.Go to the texture in FE again

9.Do "open" and change DXT1 to DXT3 or something with 3 letters from 1 to 3

10.Find the file that has different colors and open it

11.Actions<Save Mods and run Fable<Load file<find the altered
article<have fun<do it again<maybe post a big or spectatular
one<ask questions later<maybe searching works too<also it might
be in the wiki

That's my "11-step could be smallertm" guide on
whatever i just told you... Very Happy

[EDIT]Want me to post some different colors?

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif

[Updated on: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:10]

Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41716 is a reply to message #41541] Tue, 27 May 2008 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
Dragon, sorry for double-posting, try my link for the black apprentice

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4979& ;start=0&

___Above___
Black/gray apprentice, some weapon re-colors

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41719 is a reply to message #41716] Tue, 27 May 2008 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's cool don't worry about reposting...

but yeah you can do custom hair colors just like he said, that's how I did all black hair just went over them all with the black hair color. and photoshop hads down the best one to use. you might cosider when you recolor to use blonde hair, or make the blonde hair white, because I think the black hair will not alter much in the effects, if you don't have photo shop let me know what color hair you want and I'll see if I have time to work on it.

Blaze
icon14.gif  Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #41880 is a reply to message #41719] Sun, 01 June 2008 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asando06 is currently offline  asando06
Twisted Evil mabey puple hair would be nice Smile but a light purple

something else would it be possible to have the hair more then one color (highlights in other words)
icon10.gif  Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #42076 is a reply to message #41715] Fri, 06 June 2008 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blakblade94 is currently offline  blakblade94
lol cool TY Shocked , soz for not searchin about it b4 , lol i read the thread name and was intrigued then in the spur of hte moment i posted, anywayz TY it was a great help, i look uber cool Razz

meow meow Cool
Re: Hair Color- Customize [message #42082 is a reply to message #41541] Sat, 07 June 2008 09:03 Go to previous message
The New Fabled Ravrn
BlakBlade94, i can't understd wat u sA whn U tlk lke tis al t time.

Yes it's possible to get highlights/multiple colors. Use a photoshop.

Previous Topic: WINGS in fable WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
Next Topic: Items in a Chest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:55:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01349 seconds