Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Looking for Jack Of Blades Mask (Alignment Changing) mod
Looking for Jack Of Blades Mask (Alignment Changing) mod [message #48268] Thu, 01 January 2009 14:58 Go to next message
Matt9148 is currently offline  Matt9148
Hey guys, I recently formatted my computer and forgot to backup all the Fable mods I had downloaded Embarassed
Anyways, I was looking for the alignment changing JOB mask mod in the forums, but I was only able to find the discussion thread. Does anybody know where I'd be able to find another copy of this great mod? Thanks in advance!!
Re: Looking for Jack Of Blades Mask (Alignment Changing) mod [message #48269 is a reply to message #48268] Thu, 01 January 2009 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Oh my, it appears to be gone. I know that this used to be the link, but now it's gone.

It will be easy to remake though, I'll be doing that in the next few days or so (can't do it now, my BAC is through the roof and I imagine it will end up looking like something out of a Dr. Seuss book if I do it now).
Re: Looking for Jack Of Blades Mask (Alignment Changing) mod [message #48292 is a reply to message #48269] Sat, 03 January 2009 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TagManDK is currently offline  TagManDK
JohnDoe wrote on Fri, 02 January 2009 00:40

...my BAC is through the roof...

Blood Alcohol Content? Laughing Nah, I always google define words I don't understand, and BAC came up as Blood Alcohol Content, amongst others... =b What does BAC mean in this particular situation?

Oh, and BTW, for the request.. +1! Hope you'll have it up asap, JohnDoe. =)

[Updated on: Sat, 03 January 2009 12:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Looking for Jack Of Blades Mask (Alignment Changing) mod [message #48296 is a reply to message #48292] Sat, 03 January 2009 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
TagManDK wrote on Sat, 03 January 2009 14:03

What does BAC mean in this particular situation?
Blood/Alcohol Content. Rolling Eyes
TagManDK wrote on Sat, 03 January 2009 14:03

Oh, and BTW, for the request.. +1! Hope you'll have it up asap, JohnDoe. =)
I was informed that Satan still has a copy of it. He's told me that he wants to make sure it's the right one, either I or he will have it up as soon as reasonably possible.

[Updated on: Sat, 03 January 2009 12:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Looking for Jack Of Blades Mask (Alignment Changing) mod [message #48803 is a reply to message #48268] Sat, 24 January 2009 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
It's one of those things I keep meaning to get to.

Assuming it hasn't already been put up, I'll get around to it soon enough.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Looking for Jack Of Blades Mask (Alignment Changing) mod [message #48809 is a reply to message #48803] Sat, 24 January 2009 12:27 Go to previous message

Retired
Heh, I've almost completely forgotten about it.
I've written down several different ways of doing it:
Add textures, just copy and pasting the good/bad masks into the same place, then assign the textures to duplicates of the mask model, then add the alignment-based in the CAppearanceModifierDef or add it through the CHeroMorphDef or both; or just adjust the texture coordinates for the duplicate masks to use the existing textures and just have it set up in the CAppearanceModifierDef. When I couldn't decide on which option I wanted to do, I just forgot about it. Razz

If the original can get put up, that would be better.

And Satan, welcome back. Was afraid we lost you there for a moment. Smile
Previous Topic: help
Next Topic: UNOFFICIAL: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday Thread
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:57:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01059 seconds