Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » [Spells] Grasp of the Titans
[Spells] Grasp of the Titans [message #58764] Tue, 03 August 2010 21:11 Go to next message
Nostro is currently offline  Nostro
The War of the Gods brought about many new creations, sinister and bewildering, but none have compared to the creations of the Will Master named Avatar. The great will user fought for both sides, killing any who stood in his path, but with great power comes great responsibility, and soon the Avatar delved too deep into the arts of the Gods. With his vast Will mastery, he brought about two new spells into the world of Albion, two that would bring destruction to all those whom encountered the practitioners of these spells.

Wrath of Avo
- 0.01 Attack Speed.
- 400 Damage Per Hit.
- Normal Radius.
- Able To One Hit Anything In Necropolis.
- Takes Over "Divine Fury".

Destruction of Skorm
- 0.01 Attack Speed.
- 400 Damage Per Hit.
- Normal Radius.
- Able To One Hit Anything In Necropolis.
- Takes Over "Infernal Wrath".

Sorry if these aren't any good, this is my first contribution to the forums thus far. I only just figured out how to edit spells with Fable Explorer so I'm excited to release these. Any feedback is appreciated, hope you have fun with my attempt at a spell mod.
Re: [Spells] Grasp of the Titans [message #58765 is a reply to message #58764] Tue, 03 August 2010 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
Cool for a first modification. You make the spells overpowered. Next time why you don't try to change the radius of the spells too?

[Updated on: Tue, 03 August 2010 23:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Spells] Grasp of the Titans [message #58766 is a reply to message #58764] Tue, 03 August 2010 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nostro is currently offline  Nostro
Overpowered was the point, I guess I overdid it though...
And I like the animation, so I prefer the victims to be inside of the animation circle, so the radius being changed wasn't my main priority.
Re: [Spells] Grasp of the Titans [message #58918 is a reply to message #58764] Sun, 15 August 2010 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorian Saignren
how 'bout you work on making them new spells instead of taking over existing ones? figure that and it should give you an interesting look into how the modding works

"If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean buyer.
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in! Come in!"
-Shel Silverstein
Re: [Spells] Grasp of the Titans [message #58919 is a reply to message #58918] Sun, 15 August 2010 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Dorian Saignren wrote on Sun, 15 August 2010 12:23

how 'bout you work on making them new spells instead of taking over existing ones? figure that and it should give you an interesting look into how the modding works

Not possible. It would require making new entry types (or whatever they're called), which we cannot do.

Unless you make new entries in the existing spell sections, which would still either be impossible, or incredibly difficult, as you would need to make new entries for every part of the spell, including a full separate object to use as a spell 'dummy object'.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2010 12:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Spells] Grasp of the Titans [message #58920 is a reply to message #58764] Sun, 15 August 2010 12:42 Go to previous message
Dorian Saignren
Oh yeah, i forgot noone figured out how to make new spells yet... oops Razz

"If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean buyer.
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in! Come in!"
-Shel Silverstein
Previous Topic:  The Apple Package 
Next Topic: No More Chest Spawning! My Current Guard Drops...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:12:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01213 seconds