Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable: Justice League
Fable: Justice League [message #64074] Wed, 20 July 2011 07:28 Go to next message
henryirvin is currently offline  henryirvin
I want to make a mod called Fable: Justice League. Not justice League like superman, or batman, etc. i just want to make a team with full of heroes, its could be fun adventuring all over albion with them, n i will make some new bosses n rebuild some bosses so they're more difficult to kill, n i will rescale them so they looks more bigger. n i want to change the childhood little bit different, i want it like in Fable: The New World, when we take a sword, n kill bandits n find ur own way to guild, but with Theresa. so Theresa will following us all the time. (not all the time, i want her to have her own house, like a usually villager, but we can take her anytime we want in her house as an allies to fight with us)

before i make this mod, i have some questions:

- how many spaces can i used to take allies? n how to add more spaces?
- how to make a new creature?
- how to make them follow me? i used bodyguard script but they still not following me.
- and if use bodyguard script to follow me, how to disable the payment? (its will looks strange if i used them as friends but they still need to pay, n it can be very expensive)

Re: Fable: Justice League [message #64075 is a reply to message #64074] Wed, 20 July 2011 12:52 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Keshire wrote on Wed, 14 June 2006 23:18

Do Not Post in this forum unless:

1)You have a Fable Mod Package to test.
2)Screenshots of an upcoming Mod.

Moved to General Mod Discussion.
Previous Topic: Editing my character
Next Topic: Annoying Eye Color.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:50:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01069 seconds