Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis  () 1 Vote
icon3.gif  Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #65741] Mon, 06 February 2012 07:25 Go to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
[Release dates: September 25th, 2012]

Check out the work in progress thread to see updates!!
------> http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ;start=0&<-------
By all means, please, be a complete critic! Tell me what you think about this and give me suggestions or feedback! Anything is great.

index.php?t=getfile&id=10583&private=0

Fable: TLC Anniversary
Fable has been around for almost seven years now. On Fable's seventh anniversary of this year, I will release my remastered version of the game. You'll see much better graphics, music, and videos. This is a very large change to the game that changes... well... everything. Every object, cloud, blade of grass, and even smoke- will look more modern and beautiful. Fable: Anniversary is a new world, inside the same one you already know (cheesy, but it's a good way to describe it). Also you'll get to enjoy my original soundtrack Very Happy putting my music degree to work.

Fable: Genesis
This will be an optional "expansion" which you may use with Fable: Anniversary or just on it's own. Fable: Genesis introduces a deep back story to the original game in order to explain how heroes came about in the first place. This will also introduce some new weapons, armor, miscellaneous items, level edits, and much more.

Both MODs will be fully released on September 25, 2012 (Fable's 7th anniversary). Screenshots and gameplay won't be released until about May or June so I can keep this somewhat secret Razz

Before anyone asks, yes, there is progress already made with this Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 04 June 2012 13:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A need for everyone's opinion [message #65743 is a reply to message #65741] Mon, 06 February 2012 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I have been wanting to do a texture pack for Fable for a while. If I've got some time later I may make a program to fill textures.big from a folder of textures. A mass import/export feature like freeroam, but with a re-pack feature. I have been interested in messing with binary files lately Smile

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: A need for everyone's opinion [message #65744 is a reply to message #65743] Mon, 06 February 2012 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
That would kick major ass Shocked

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: A need for everyone's opinion [message #66001 is a reply to message #65744] Tue, 06 March 2012 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oo7mohawk@hotmail.com is currently offline  oo7mohawk@hotmail.com

yes it would. i have been into testing the whole "major revamp-ing" of older games that kicked ass, such as tes III: morrowind, star wars: knights of the old republic, and the like. if you need a helping hand in the beta testing, hit me back sometime.
Re: A need for everyone's opinion [message #66013 is a reply to message #66001] Wed, 07 March 2012 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Thanks Very Happy I'll definitely need beta testers. However it will be quite a while until a V1 Beta is ready... I'm about (estimation) 10% done.

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: A need for everyone's opinion [message #66016 is a reply to message #66013] Wed, 07 March 2012 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
OogaBoogaBooga wrote on Wed, 07 March 2012 18:56

Thanks Very Happy I'll definitely need beta testers. However it will be quite a while until a V1 Beta is ready... I'm about (estimation) 10% done.

I call first beta tester Very Happy.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66058 is a reply to message #65741] Sun, 11 March 2012 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryguy525 is currently offline  Ryguy525
EXCELLENT! I knew you could do it, I'm so glad that it's happening. I can't wait for September 25 now. Are there any new system requirements? Or are they the same for the original Fable: TLC?

Those who can make the best of any situation will make it the farthest in life.
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66061 is a reply to message #66058] Sun, 11 March 2012 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
All that will change as far as system requirements will be the file size of the game. With both MOD's combined I'm estimating an extra 1.5GB.
As long as you have that and a 128mb video card you'll be able to run it perfectly.

Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66062 is a reply to message #65741] Sun, 11 March 2012 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryguy525 is currently offline  Ryguy525
Alright, thank you. I cannot wait. Very Happy

Those who can make the best of any situation will make it the farthest in life.
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66607 is a reply to message #65741] Fri, 04 May 2012 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
explosivecorn is currently offline  explosivecorn
This is the best thing I have ever seen in the history of Mods thank you so much for doing this lad, a true fan:) I truely look forward to september:), and I have a fully kitted out up to date gaming computer if you ever need Beta testing for performance or anything ahah:) You are a Demi-God, a true God among men.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 May 2012 12:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66608 is a reply to message #66607] Fri, 04 May 2012 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
explosivecorn wrote on Fri, 04 May 2012 14:44

This is the best thing I have ever seen in the history of Mods thank you so much for doing this lad, a true fan:) I truely look forward to september:), and I have a fully kitted out up to date gaming computer if you ever need Beta testing for performance or anything ahah:) You are a Demi-God, a true God among men.
LOL

Please excuse my LOL. I don't mean to be mean its just that this post reminds me of
"I can't believe it's him!"
No! It can't be him!
It's not true surely. It's him!
Welcome back, my lord.
Wait till I tell the girls who I saw!
Scarcely believable.
He rules.
Wow!
He really is quite impressive.
Cor. Unbelievable, he really is.
That's amazing.
My master, how glad I am to see you again.

Any way great news rated http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/5stars.gif
Nice to have something to look forward to...
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66609 is a reply to message #66608] Sat, 05 May 2012 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Haha! Laughing I just died laughing

Thanks for the feedback (and compliment) guys, I really appreciate it.
Glad to see that this is something people want Cool

A small content preview (about 5 screenshots and some explanations) will be posted on the WIP thread around June 1st-5th.
WIP thread here:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ;start=0&

Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66666 is a reply to message #66609] Wed, 09 May 2012 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ventusstrife is currently offline  ventusstrife
Ooga,

Thought I should send a reply. Any ideas on when the beta may be ready? I'd love to help.

Later,
ven
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66667 is a reply to message #66666] Wed, 09 May 2012 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Around July or August the beta will be ready.
Good to see ya' again Very Happy

Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #66688 is a reply to message #66608] Mon, 14 May 2012 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
explosivecorn is currently offline  explosivecorn
He is a Demi-God, such efforts should be applauded
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #67347 is a reply to message #65741] Wed, 26 September 2012 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deis is currently offline  Deis
Hello, I've been following this and your other thread for quite some time now. I was hoping for an update as to the status of the mods as it's a day past release date Very Happy.
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #67349 is a reply to message #65741] Wed, 26 September 2012 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
I went to OogaBoogaBooga's profile and found "Last Message: Thu, 02 August 2012 20:00"

I hope he is alright.
Best wishes OogaBoogaBooga...
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #67691 is a reply to message #65741] Thu, 29 November 2012 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bd03 is currently offline  bd03
So, how do I download this? Am I missing something here? BTW, if this works I'll be so happy
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #67820 is a reply to message #65741] Wed, 13 February 2013 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kafo999 is currently offline  kafo999
HAPPY PAST ANNIVERSARY FABLE!!all version of the fable is superb and good for the playing point of views.Can you send me the link of the celebrate anniversary?because i am big fan of the fable...new fable is not reached me at yet but now i buy the new version after that i will send you feedback about the new version

Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary/ Fable: Genesis [message #68482 is a reply to message #67820] Fri, 07 June 2013 07:29 Go to previous message
UnKnown is currently offline  UnKnown
Hey I am just wondering here, is it a good idea to make a anniversary mod now since there will be a remake for Fable 1 Official?
Lionhead have made a teas trailer where they say that they will do a remake.
I am just wondering if Ooga will continue with this mod since there will be a remake.

Made in China
Previous Topic: Fable lost chapters Guards mod
Next Topic: Brain on summon help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:18:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01085 seconds