Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Need help, want less age for exp/stat upgrades.
icon5.gif  Need help, want less age for exp/stat upgrades. [message #66571] Wed, 02 May 2012 01:53 Go to next message
NatureBoy is currently offline  NatureBoy
I can't find where to change how much age is gained by leveling up.
I know it can be done in FE, I did it a couple of years ago, I can't remember/work out/find out where to do it.
The number I want to change is 0.7, anyone know where it is?

I made a fabletlcmod account purely to find out, after looking for a couple of hours and not finding what I need, for some reason info on simply reducing how quickly the hero ages has been very elusive.

Thanks for any help in advance. Rolling Eyes
Re: Need help, want less age for exp/stat upgrades. [message #66578 is a reply to message #66571] Wed, 02 May 2012 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Go here:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7218& ;start=0&
Scroll down to :
Game.bin editing
Editing the hero
Click the first link in the section:
Reduce age by upgrading spells

Here is a quote from that thread concerning what you want I think:
tittypop wrote on Sat, 22 August 2009 16:03

I made this account just to post something that I found out, if you are already max age (65) unless you changed it, and still have spells left that are available to buy, you can change the aging constant (which is in FE->GLOBAL->DEFAULT_GLOBAL_DEFS 21st from the bottom) like someone else has already posted in this thread (which is originally 0.7 meaning you age .7 years for each spell upgrade you buy), from 0.7 to say, -45, meaning that the next spell upgrade you buy will take your age down 45 years, I have tried this and it DOES work, it takes away all the old age effects and makes your hair black again. My age 65 character is now 18 and looks as young as ever. You can always change the aging constant back again after you save so it doesnt mess up anything else.

Just thought id post some helpful info Smile

icon14.gif  Re: Need help, want less age for exp/stat upgrades. [message #66596 is a reply to message #66578] Thu, 03 May 2012 09:18 Go to previous message
NatureBoy is currently offline  NatureBoy
Champion, thanks, that's the one!
<GLOBAL/DEFAULT_GLOBAL_DEFS/463C44A1-unknown> lower 0.7 and less ageing Surprised

Lol @ him also saying "I made this account just to post something that I found out..."

Very Happy
Previous Topic: regarding fable shop trainer
Next Topic: Help?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:42:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01101 seconds