Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » The Lady Grey
The Lady Grey [message #66735] Thu, 31 May 2012 23:39 Go to next message
zwolfy is currently offline  zwolfy
Ok right now i cant do much in super moding my game however i came into a perplexing problem while playing. I have married lady grey XD but lady grey is acting giddy, laughing, looks at me with googoo eyes while turning from side to side like a school girl........anyone else see some thing wrong with this picture? To top it off the lady wont even get into bed with the hero when she shows she REALLY wants to lol. it shows in my short cuts(F1-3) i cant even strike a pose for the lady. Is there any way i can fix it? im looking through FE as i type and only see alot of 0s 1s and unknowns.
Re: The Lady Grey [message #66738 is a reply to message #66735] Fri, 01 June 2012 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

She is a weird character, sometimes she is too important to talk to the hero, and other times she is in love with him.
To get her to go bed with the hero you need to catch her in her bedroom. I have only done that a few times, late at night.
Hopefully someone else will help with how to, or if you can, mod her, I can't think of how.

Re: The Lady Grey [message #66746 is a reply to message #66735] Fri, 01 June 2012 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol i i know that she does require "special needs" (GOD SHES SOOO NEEDY) to have her sleep with you however its no the case i can turn her green to want to but she doesn't respond...normally just looks at me like i'm a special case and walks off lol. I went digging around into her files on FE though i didnt go TO far i did notice that her brain ID wasnt corret (was A_GOOD_VILLAGER) i changed it to wife brain ID and to no avail she acted the same even tryed prostitute but again no then i switched back and the game crashed idk what else i may have changed but meh i gonna re download and try more
Re: The Lady Grey [message #66798 is a reply to message #66735] Thu, 07 June 2012 22:14 Go to previous message
I have come to the conclusion that fixing her is outta our hands T-T.(at least to those who dont know what they're doing lol) like a monkey sitting there Hitting buttons I now know I cannot prevail on this. I went through everything on the grey file and nothing fixes her. my game then crashed i then had to start a new, i then married lady grey again who decided to get laid. I then greeted my computer with a giant F U. lol so to those who wish to fix this dont waste your time restart your game and better luck next time.
Previous Topic: How to change alignment modifier for skills?
Next Topic: Berserk Help.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:36:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01249 seconds