Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » FEMALE MOD HELP!!!!!
FEMALE MOD HELP!!!!! [message #67502] Tue, 30 October 2012 03:53 Go to next message
XxJ0K3RxX10 is currently offline  XxJ0K3RxX10
Ok, I downloaded "Femalemodornezz.fmp". Then I deleted the Expressions. Then I moved the heroes bones to another folder. But her face is all morphed up. HELP!!!!

"As I walk through the valley, with the shadow of death.
I wear my crown of thorns, and pull the knife out my chest.
Re: FEMALE MOD HELP!!!!! [message #67510 is a reply to message #67502] Tue, 30 October 2012 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
I believe you also have to delete the facial expressions in CCreatureDef. If i'm wrong i'm sorry i haven't loaded up Fable in a loong time...

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: FEMALE MOD HELP!!!!! [message #67512 is a reply to message #67510] Thu, 01 November 2012 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I already did that too.

Re: FEMALE MOD HELP!!!!! [message #67513 is a reply to message #67512] Thu, 01 November 2012 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Yeah disregard that,i'm an idiot, didn't read it well.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: FEMALE MOD HELP!!!!! [message #67524 is a reply to message #67502] Sun, 04 November 2012 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
Any changes to the CREATURE_HERO's CCreatureDef will only take affect upon starting a new game. Soz. The only way to make it work on an existing save is to change the hero's idle anims in the CAppearanceDef to appropriate idle anims for a female.

It's all animations. It's still using the hero animations, for idling, for squinting, for whatever. Such animations were never meant for any of the NPCs and so it comes out all weird. A male to female mod is on my list of things to do, and I've been going over the work done by other members in previous attempts to make such a mod, there are still a lot of improvements to be made.
Re: FEMALE MOD HELP!!!!! [message #67529 is a reply to message #67524] Mon, 05 November 2012 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you teach me how to do this step by step.

Re: FEMALE MOD HELP!!!!! [message #67540 is a reply to message #67529] Tue, 06 November 2012 20:03 Go to previous message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
Well you can start a new save. That should fix your problem.

If you want to learn how to swap animations, that's a little more complicated. First you need the tool.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1666
Then you need to learn how to use it.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4365

If you're really, really good and know what you're doing, you can use a hex editor to make the edits quicker as the file is not compressed. But if you don't know what you're doing I'd recommend using the tool.
Previous Topic: kid in fable
Next Topic: tylerthenoobs Request, Hair style, Armor style
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:15:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01460 seconds