Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
22 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 02 May 2009 11:27 «» By: Silverback
Re: Computer specs
I'll play, only listing one of them. Main Computer - Desktop CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400: 3.0 GHz - Overclocked to 4.0 GHz Ram - 4 GB (also OC'd) Storage - 4 HDs @ around 1.5 TB Video: Some crap 8400 GS running two monitors - one 21.5 in. and the o...
2 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 21 July 2008 18:31 «» By: Silverback
Re: (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon
I stopped updating it a long time ago. Everything is unknown becuase that was the current status of the xml for the PC at the time of conversion. Hunter did a successful CRC brute force on the xml entries to name a lot of them. We added quite a bit to ...
3 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:42 «» By: Silverback
Re: Save editing
lol No Xbox Saves are signed as well.
4 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 11 December 2007 13:39 «» By: Silverback
Re: Re-Compressing
It is not compressed. You don't need the .Wad, rename it on the Xbox and follow the same directions as the PC version and you can eliminate those lengthy upload times for simple edits. The directions are everywhere, shouldn't be very hard to understa...
5 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 18 August 2007 10:07 «» By: Silverback
Re: Dragon Restoration
The other dragon has like 2 textures. No model or animations = beyond repair. We would need the psychic friends network to repair it. Beyond repair? Toggle SpoilerWell if you insist on using the original model, but it is physically identical to...
6 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 16 August 2007 02:45 «» By: Silverback
Dragon Restoration
Here it is for the old members of the original board you may remember this one quite well. Good times While this is technically a WIP, it is in this forum as it is open to the community to finish it. The fmp is just Model/Animation for the Dragon fo...
7 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 08 August 2007 13:50 «» By: Silverback
Re: fable tlc
You can't. Xbox 360 modding development hasn't advanced that far. Also stop creating new topics for the same type of questions.
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 08 August 2007 13:42 «» By: Silverback
Re: fable tlc xbox version
Well first you need to have your firmware flashed on your DVD drive. I wouldn't personally if it has not already been done. You apply the mods to whatever and you burn the appropriate disk to play Fable TLC off of. I don't know if the firmware allows DVD-5...
9 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 24 July 2007 04:59 «» By: Silverback
Express Yourself
Hows it? Been awhile, hopefully a few sets of expressions to come. Each one will further develop upon CAppearanceDef so I'll just number them or something? (Drunk Expressions - CAppearanceDef ver. 1) If you have a mod that uses Hero CAppearanceDef for anyt...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 19 July 2007 23:06 «» By: Silverback
Re: Modding XBOX Saves
Yes Your tools of course! The tools exist to extract data but not to repack. The xbox also has the extra step of generating an additional signature. The simplest solution is to mod the files before they are saved. TNG etc.
11 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Tue, 12 December 2006 20:43 «» By: Silverback
Miscellaneous Applications
Sigh, This is something I really never wanted to do. But as requested here are some applications I wrote. Please keep in mind these applications were not meant or designed for you. There will be no support from me, I don't care if it works for you or not. ...
12 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 29 October 2006 18:10 «» By: Silverback
Re: Editing fmps + changing weather for XBox version
The fmp is just a collection of the .bin (or .big) entry it pertains to. I think you are taking my reference of where the CRC is coming from out of context. .Big files are not compressed, .Biz are. The CRC reference was just simply saying what the ...
13 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 27 October 2006 13:09 «» By: Silverback
Re: Xbox Xml & Xbox Mods
Great stuff, thank's Silverback. One question though, I don't have a "text.big" only a "text.biz". And I can't seem to figure out how to convert it. The XBOXTool only seems to support .big? It is just a Zlib Compressed file....
14 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 27 October 2006 12:50 «» By: Silverback
Please read the post again. biz -> bin (biz -> big) isn't allowed through my app ( it needs to be re-coded). You need to open text.big for almost all of these. All you really have to do is grab all your xbox files. Decompress all the .biz with...
15 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 26 October 2006 22:13 «» By: Silverback
Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object error(FE)
Platform = PC or Xbox?
16 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 25 October 2006 13:49 «» By: Silverback
Re: Need help switching/changing hero skins
Are you on xbox? If so, how do you get it to display the title of the texture. Mine just says 'Archive not open, even with textires.biz converted to .big. Open Textures before game.bin
17 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 25 October 2006 13:46 «» By: Silverback
Re: eyes
Yes, you will need to resize them probably. Most PC textures are 2x that of xbox. Just open photoshop and resize the image. You can do anything textures / fmp if you use the xboxtool I posted in the xml thread. If you don't the fmp will get confused on...
18 Forum: Xbox «» Posted on: Mon, 23 October 2006 13:52 «» By: Silverback
Re: Magic Mushroom (XBOX)
...I'm not sure how adding new objects will be in the XBOX version of the game... FE is made to handle new xbox objects. It works just fine and you can see it done in the fmp's I've already made.
19 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 20 October 2006 13:53 «» By: Silverback
Re: finalalbion.wld for XBOX
make sure your game is new. A save that had the old regions saved already will probably crash on some areas.
20 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 13 October 2006 00:14 «» By: Silverback
Some more. You will need to do the following. Get textures.big, graphics.big, text.big, names.bin, and game.bin. Do all the biz <-> big conversions via Fable Tools or something zlib. Now for Katana and JOB Mask to import correctly you will need ...
21 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 05 October 2006 22:20 «» By: Silverback
Xbox Xml & Xbox Mods
Here is an updated Xbox xml for Fable Explorer. You will need this if you plan on editing TLC for xbox or using mods (must be labeled as such for xbox!) Just download Fable Explorer Beta 4 - http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1330& ...
22 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 15 July 2006 00:19 «» By: Silverback
Re: Hero save fix for xbox anyone?
I do have a corrupted save in my possession. What people say is that if you save a ton of times it corrupts your save. This is of course not fully true. I haven't had the full time to rip this save apart but from early reading it seems that the size of thi...

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:59:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04844 seconds