Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
16 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 24 April 2012 06:20 «» By: asmcint
Re: Fable Tattoos 2
Okay, it's VERY simple. Open the tattoo images with either one, draw on them, and save. Your tattoo will show up then in tattoo shops labeled as a custom tattoo. You can also overwrite an existing tattoo by loading said image over that in FE, which will gi...
2 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 01 June 2010 06:26 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Screenshot Help, please.
Okay, no. I have to draw a line somewhere. What you're asking is for us to distribute original files, and to a very small extent, that's fine. But we're past that point now. Get FE, browse the textures.big and save the textures you want. That simple. If...
3 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 01 June 2010 06:18 «» By: DarkMaaku1991
Re: Screenshot Help, please.
Hey. Another screenshot help request. I need a few tattoos screenshots. I absolutely need them clear, such as those on the tattoo cards, but the most front-angled possible. And also, a generous size while maintaining the quality. Here are the tattoos i nee...
4 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 01 December 2009 01:39 «» By: OldBoy
Re: making custom tattoos better quality
A little search found me this thread. So basically, you can make a new tattoo card with Fable Explorer, or replace an existing one. If you make a new texture: it needs an alpha layer. Check out the stuff about textures in my 'new to modding fable thre...
5 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 30 November 2009 18:47 «» By: etoups11
making custom tattoos better quality
I have been looking forever for something on this topic, but i havent found anything that seemed to help. I have, however, read things about how you can make custom tattoos better quality; something about replacing textures? I was just wondering if ANYB...
6 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 04 May 2009 08:35 «» By: NightmareMaker
Re: Unsharp own will tattoos
All custom tatoos look ugly in-game. When put in the game, they lose a lot of quality for some reason. If you really care that much, you can change any original tatoo texture for the will tatoos, so it won't lose quality, but the bumpmaps won't work tha...
7 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 16 December 2008 20:36 «» By: applejax
Re: Custom Tattoo Post
LOL of course its gotta be... i think i actually got it finished (not the greatest quality though if i remember right) I will post up a pic of it when i get around to it... but i definitely made the whole face red and the rest of the head too... is there ...
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 18 September 2007 14:25 «» By: OldBoy
Re: How in gods name do i create a new tatoo entry in FE
That's what he want's to do ... read the ****ing thread man before you post. There's also a good reason for creating tattoos in FE, cause the quality will be mych higher.
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 17 September 2007 19:13 «» By: HodgePodge
Re: TATS
Honestly, are you just trying to give the most vague instructions possible? And to Bankai: Under My Games>Fable>Tattoos>There'll be a readme. It'll tell you everything that you need to know to get custom tats in game. If you don't want 'em ...
10 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 10 August 2007 00:16 «» By: Satan
Using the built in custom tattoos method always results in bad quality in game due to low resolution. Try creating a new one using the .dds format and creating a new tattoo card. This is how the regular tattoos are stored and allows a better resolution.
11 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 19 July 2007 20:15 «» By: PrisonerV
I was just wondering if anyone would make a tattoo (possibly a few) for picky old me. I've been eyeing the Alkaline Trio (a band) symbol. I want some stuff added to make it "flow" if you will, even if it requires going to the arms or around the b...
12 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 27 May 2007 12:58 «» By: Deen
I havnt tested these, but they should make you black and change your underwear lol. Arms - http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?6cae1863a5.jpg Legs - http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?b90eb6f34d.jpg Chest - http://img2.freeimagehosting....
13 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 11 January 2006 21:03 «» By: CaBaal
The tattoos in .png format arent supposed to be used as the custom tattoos the game's referring to. Theyre meant to replace a existing tattoo, because of the severe quality loss when using 'custom' tattoos. Use FableExplorer to import them into the Texture...
14 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 30 December 2005 23:06 «» By: killafablesword
hey try saving it in 32 bit mode
15 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 05 December 2005 03:41 «» By: furball
1st try on a harion leg tattoo - Damar pls have a look
I can try (but wont promise anything)... I just dont want to make it a custom tattoo since the quality of these is so bad, so if I make it it would be a replacement for one of the original leg tattoos. I'll give it a try and if I come up with something...
16 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 November 2005 11:51 «» By: melonadejello
Well, my tattoos didn't turn out quite like I had hoped... Turns out I don't like tattoos that cover their entire area too much, haha. (face...chest...back...) Does anyone know why custom tattoos have such terrible quality in-game? Would doubling the t...

Current Time: Wed May 08 16:45:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06622 seconds