Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
55 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 08 June 2013 21:41 «» By: Cristik
Re: 2. Daedric Sword (Skyrim weapon)
After a stressful time of figuring out how I can spawn items without chests and guard drops I finally got this working. It's great and matches well with the Jack of Blades outfit. Thanks for making this
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 08 June 2013 02:22 «» By: Cristik
Need help with Fable Explorer
Ok so I downloaded Fable Explorer and only did what I had to so that I could remove all the old age effects and removed the blonde hair colours so it stays black. Now when I clicked save mods and run fable it says "Windows cannot find 'splash.exe'. Ma...
3 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 18 January 2013 18:58 «» By: Zarkes
FE CB cant spawn chests.
I am having problems in Fable Explorer and Chocolate Box. I want to put an assassin shirt into a chest. I know exactly how to do it and I can spawn many items but here is my problem. When I use this particular item and others like it it refuses to select o...
4 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 14 June 2012 02:07 «» By: zwolfy
Trader Making
I looked through forums(found one way) and google wasnt any help. I was looking for a possible turtorial for making a trader, prefferabley on cbox but I didnt find it. I found a way in level scripting but gonna be honest i rather do it with cbox. You can s...
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 23 April 2012 12:20 «» By: immy
Spawning new items
ok ive worked out how to spawn items onto the map and these work ok however i am having issues spawning new items (such as the wooden sword from http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7875& ;start=0& and the amber weapons from h...
6 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 15 December 2011 20:17 «» By: jmar2118
Re: can someone help me???
im trying to spawn a chest to get some mod items but after i place the chest and save and run the game it crashes befor i can load my file and idk how to veiw the script so yea i have no idea what im doing wrong ive got it to work once but i just placed a ...
7 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 07 December 2011 05:00 «» By: Satan
Re: help
1. Right click on zip file and choose extract all if you're using the native Windows app or follow the instructions for your 3rd party tool (winzip/winrar/7-zip etc) 2. Read the many tutorials about spawning that can be found in the tutorials secti...
8 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 10 November 2010 21:30 «» By: IonXi
3 New Weapons in a Chest
Hiya all! I've been lurking in the forums for about a week now. I stumbled across fabletlcmod while looking for a trainer, and had no idea that modding fable was this possible. As such, I'm fairly new to the modding scene. But I wanted to make my first ...
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 04 October 2010 19:51 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: How do I install downloaded mods?
The best way to get items in-game is to spawn them in chests, barrels, searchable containers, fishing/digging spots, or just spawn them right on the ground. Link. The easiest way is to get items, weapons specifically, is to edit CREATURE_HERO. Link. ...
10 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 19 July 2010 03:22 «» By: SE_Danny
 The Apple Package 
Hi guys. Here's the Apple Package ! This contains: ApplePackagev2.fmp AppleStoreBowerstone.fmp The ApplePackagev2.fmp adds two new objects to the game : How to get it: Visit the AppleStore at Bowerstone South. ApplestoreBowerstone...
11 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 26 June 2010 22:11 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Camo Apprentice Suit
Like any fmp, use Fable Explorer to install it. Then spawn the pieces in a chest or barrel or bookcase. The best place for you to start is with OldBoy's stickied thread, it covers everything a new modder needs to get started, read it carefully and chec...
12 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Thu, 04 March 2010 22:38 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Fable Chest Contents
Did you even bother to look at our site rules? You better check them out. The tools section says: Tool releases go here, don't ask questions here. Also we appreciate if people look around for themselves a bit, and ask questions after reading the st...
13 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Thu, 04 March 2010 15:34 «» By: Noctus
For the love of...
14 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Tue, 16 February 2010 00:30 «» By: DarkMike182
so how do i make the items spawn in the game?. sorry I'm a noob at all of this..
15 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Tue, 22 December 2009 06:22 «» By: OldBoy
[General] Nesdude general modding guide
16 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 27 October 2009 17:41 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: New way to spawn items(i think)
You, oh you, I don't like you. Once more - this is not new. You can edit the CContainerRewardHeroDef's of CREATURE entries to include the OBJECT_FAMILY entries you want. You can make new OBJECT_FAMILY entries to include any item you want. You can edit t...
17 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 03 July 2009 12:33 «» By: felowmodder
How to Spawn Using Only FE
This is my first topic so I hope you all like it Here is what you must do to spawn using only FE: 1:Open FE 2:Scroll down to OBJECT_FAMILY 3:Click on it and then click on REWARD_GUARD_01 4:Click OBJECT_FAMILY on the screen that pops up 5:Cl...
18 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 28 February 2009 10:04 «» By: Noctus
Re: GWAS 2 Release
Search "Chest Spawn" and you'll find a tutorial. Search before asking. Don't bother saying you did search because it's plain obvious you didn't.
19 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 01 February 2009 11:27 «» By: IzuruKira13
HOW TO SPAWN STUFF ( no chest or fable explorer)
Well the title might be a little misleading because you'll need the explorer for the values of your modded items and the shop trainer by Hesperus. So....here we go STEP 1: Open the fable explorer Step 2: find the value of the item you want for ...
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 27 November 2008 05:03 «» By: God Of Mana
Spawning items---how?
How do i spawn items such as the SOULREAVER Can I get a tutorial, sorry im really new at this. Thanks
21 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 13 October 2008 11:38 «» By: acechrisp
Re: Silver Keys
I wish I got an epic welcomer post like that =(. Lol. That is something I learned fast use the search button, it really does help, and if you cant find it there(which means yuo probibly didnt try hard at all with searching) then you can post a threa...
22 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 10 October 2008 23:32 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Silver Keys
Can anyone please search? My grievance is that your inquiry is too broad, there are many, many ways to get the silver keys or even make them obsolete. You can spawn everything that was locked in a silver key chest in a normal chest. You can spawn th...
23 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Sun, 05 October 2008 12:05 «» By: morerunes
[Scripting] [Tools] CBox User Guide
Introduction This is a guide to teach you how to use Chocolate Box's many features, and how to do various things with CBox. If you do not have CBox (Chocolate Box) then here is a link. Pre-Notes You do NOT need to have installed freeroam in order ...
24 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 20 September 2008 20:51 «» By: imfamous08
Re: Various Character Mods.
Hey, im really really really really super duper new to this mod thing and ive downloaded many mods and i have went to FE( Fable Explorer) and loaded and saved them but how do i spawn the items inside the game or get them ect... are there any tuts on this s...
25 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Wed, 06 August 2008 23:04 «» By: JohnDoe
Dear Hopeless in New Jersey, I am assuming that you are using WickedXRS's app. The purpose of the app is to format the chests so as to minimize user error, specifically common syntax errors. To use the app, throw a list of everything you would like in...
26 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 27 June 2008 14:43 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: How do you get items?
Searching is a great thing too ya know! Okay, not everyone around here should put up with all of this "I've searched" and "i found nothing, at all!". Well, almost everyone who says that gets a reply with the link to their answer. ...
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:15 «» By: James Butts
Re: Add Armor?
I noticed you were replying to that post, I think that guy is already retired, or has figured it out by now, read the date
28 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 05 May 2008 16:39 «» By: ross
Re: The real Assasin Outfit
Exactly . Right on mate. What I said . I still wan't to know where to get that 3DS 8 thing that you use!
29 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 05 May 2008 15:46 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: The real Assasin Outfit
How about you're all wrong? Unless any of you can tell me anything about how to use 3D apps then none of you really know anything about this. It is very possible. You need to export the model from the graphics.big (possible). You need to import it i...
30 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 01 April 2008 16:56 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: A little peer review?
I've said it numerous times, there's no cap to how many items you can put in a chest. If you make that mulitple chests, all you'll get is multiple, non-working chests. The problem is that you were still holding shift as you were ending your lines, so you e...
31 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 February 2008 21:59 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: spawning (sorry im new :( )
There are two alternative methods to get items without spawning. You can use the shop trainer (though if used improperly it can corrupt your save game), there is this method, which can only be used for weapons, and there is this method, which can includ...
32 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 05 February 2008 16:02 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: i need help
I hate contradiction.No, but you can read and learn for yourself. I'm in one of those good moods, so... If you want to learn how to spawn a chest, this is a recent guide and still needs feedback. If that's too much for you, this is another method to g...
33 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 03 February 2008 03:07 «» By: JohnDoe
JohnDoe's Item Spawning Guides
.:: NOTES - DO READ If you adamantly do not wish to use FreeRoam or can't use FreeRoam because you have an FE-compiled wad archive, you can import/export tngs using FE. If you have successfully used the newer (zipped) version of AlbionExplorer or Cho...
34 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 16 November 2007 18:03 «» By: Sean_s
Re: Seperated Assassin Mask
Use a random trader out in Greatwood, that's what I do, or better yet, spawn a custom trader just for that.
35 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 14 October 2007 12:09 «» By: andythegill
Notepad spawning
Sorry if its already been said or in the wiki but i cannot seem to find how to spawn items using notepad could someone provide me with a link or tell me how please would be most appreciated (I have to try that beta jack of blades suit of crazybunnys)
36 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 18:05 «» By: Nesdude
What I learned in my 1st week of modding (Guide)
FIRST OFF all of this, obviously, wasn't over just 1 week of modding. I'd say probably a total of 2-3 months actually working on it, and the rest just kind of casually fooling around or just doing something else entirely. Hey people I think it's safe t...
37 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 25 September 2007 06:48 «» By: waspking
Spawning in a chest
I'm new here so please help me: How can I spawn items to a chest
38 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 14 September 2007 13:57 «» By: andymac525
Re: how can i get mod items????????
if you got an .fmp, just open up fable explorer and go to where you see load fable mod package. then, you're done, save mods and run fable. to spawn them in game, you have to know the object_whatever to add the weapon to a chest. if you need more help, jus...
39 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 14 September 2007 13:50 «» By: jaydenrrhm
how can i get mod items????????
how can i spawn stuff in ether my inventory, or a chest?, i have weapon mods but i dont know how to get them in the game.
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 August 2007 10:08 «» By: crazybunny
Re: how can i add clothing items to my game?
you have to spawn them in a chest.which clothing mod is it?maze,thundre or job?
Pages (2): [1  2    »]

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:20:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02792 seconds