Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
11 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Tue, 08 April 2014 12:12 «» By: LittleV
Merge Function Error
I'm getting an unhandled exception when I try to merge FMPs: Anybody knows what this is about?
2 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 10 May 2013 03:42 «» By: Aztec2012
FreeRoam error
Hi all! I will unpack FinalAlbion.WAD file. Cbox not works. I use FreeRoam but unfortunelly error: ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream. at System.IO.__Error....
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 12 March 2012 21:05 «» By: Chronatus
Re: A question about Chocolatebox
I haven't been able to get freeroam to work either. I assumed at first it was because I had to run as admin, but I tried that and still got this error: ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond th...
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 20 January 2011 18:01 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: A little confused (Vista + Free Roam)
You'd get a lot farther if you searched for the error you're getting. "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" means that you've got yourself an FE-compiled FinalAlbion.wad, which means you used a mod that edits the FinalAlbion.wad, it was c...
5 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 27 April 2008 12:02 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: freeroam help
What? I doubt Vista's the problem, it would let you think you're writing to system files when you're really not, but it wouldn't bring about that kind of error. Common FreeRoam errors, causes and solutions: Error: "Try to select a file next tim...
6 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 03 February 2008 03:07 «» By: JohnDoe
JohnDoe's Item Spawning Guides
.:: NOTES - DO READ If you adamantly do not wish to use FreeRoam or can't use FreeRoam because you have an FE-compiled wad archive, you can import/export tngs using FE. If you have successfully used the newer (zipped) version of AlbionExplorer or Cho...
7 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 October 2007 15:16 «» By: OldBoy
Re: freeroam error
Please use search, this has been asked multiple times -> Example: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?SQ=1bf16c9a2967ac0957 f1bc8e8b35691d&t=search&srch=+Unable+to+read+beyond+ &btn_submit=Search&field=all&forum_limiter=& ...
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 October 2007 15:07 «» By: AzureSkeith
freeroam error
when i open the wad then go to rip the data folder i get this error See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.End...
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 12 August 2007 06:29 «» By: Shinobi
Free Roam Problem.
Hey guys. I cant install Free Roam. I press File->Open->FinalAlbion.wad Then I create a new folder named FinalAlbion1 and then i choose RIP!->C:\Program\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion1. Here comes the problem. ...
10 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 28 July 2007 09:53 «» By: Doctor_Thund3r
freeroam help
when ripping the <finalalbion.wad> to the data folder freeroam locks up and an error says "An unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you ...
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 25 November 2006 09:34 «» By: Ozmagog
Strange Free Roam error
I am running Window 98 with .NET framework 1.1 and 2.0 When I run the Free Roam application, open the main FinalAlbion.wad, and click on RIP! I get an unhandled exception: ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.EndOfStreamException:...

Current Time: Wed May 01 14:53:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01903 seconds