Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
28 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 16 April 2014 13:07 «» By: Keshire
Re: How the whole fable modding thing got started
Zushiba created the lanpirates forum. Pe_Ell created this forum. The people that started the original modding scene was Caimbuel and I. That started on gamefaqs. It was "Hey, did anyone with modded xbox's see this stuff going on?" I was w...
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 04 April 2014 06:21 «» By: Keshire
Re: PC version of Anniversary... hmmm...
No surprise. You could try renaming it to .big but my guess is the format is changed. For textures probably not too much, but I'm betting they changed up the way they handled collision, animations and models on a drastic level. Nope. For the same re...
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 04 April 2014 06:15 «» By: Keshire
Re: FableExplorer - ShadowNet Builds
Having limited success with this. The animation exports just fine, but import into 3DS is tossing crashes. I have been investigating some wizardry to help get the animation into a scene, and it seems I get slightly further in the import process when I re...
4 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Thu, 03 April 2014 20:47 «» By: Keshire
Re: FableExplorer - ShadowNet Builds
A lot of people don't know about this, but you can extract animations using this version of FE. I might have mentioned it before. Open your model in FE, and then drag an animation entry onto the model. When you export the mesh, the animation will be exp...
5 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 31 March 2014 05:46 «» By: Keshire
Re: Request - Separate controls for block/roll
Ya it's a pain. These were all the ones I've seen so far. And when I say optional, it's means those animations can contain some, or all of the listed arguments. <!-- CAppearanceDef --> <!-- I'm not sure this can be done via xml ...
6 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 24 March 2014 07:26 «» By: Keshire
I did some brief looking around, and this looks like it might be a bit complicated to get setup. There isn't a game action for rolling. Just blocking, and I'm not sure how they assign the game actions to the anim actions. I'd assume your best bet is...
7 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 23 March 2014 17:23 «» By: Keshire
Might do some good to go back through the defs and see if this is possible now. We've also gotten the format of how the animations are added into the animationdef. So it should be a bit more easier to figure it out. I think this might be doable.
8 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 02 March 2011 05:48 «» By: Keshire
Re: fable online
I can certainly tell you how. Here you go:
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 10 February 2011 12:04 «» By: Keshire
Re: Viewing animation
Then you might be using the old version of FableExplorer in Satan's installer thread. Use a newer version.The ones in the FE thread and Shadownet FE thread are capable of exporting animations to DirectX, viewable in the .x viewer in the DirectX SDK. But fo...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 03 October 2010 09:31 «» By: Keshire
Re: Weapons of the "X"
I don't think you understand quite how many varieties of polearms exist. Not all of them have a big blade or axe running down its length. My point is that thrusts would be the only proper way to go, unless there was a way to set up a different damage type ...
11 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 06 July 2010 12:27 «» By: Keshire
Re: FE EXPORT ANIMATIONS THREAD!
Yep. You really need to know what your doing to do anything with the animations. It is possible to get them into Max though: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3173904548613972225 # http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7152165143419306...
12 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Thu, 25 October 2007 20:44 «» By: Keshire
Re: GhostSword Dominatrix Style
Well that would be a problem then. The CAppearanceDef that is linked is using the assassin animations instead of whatever anim set the dom uses.
13 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 15 October 2007 04:59 «» By: Keshire
Re: editing animations
Thats not true. They just aren't implemented. If we knew nothing about them then you wouldn't be able to preview or export them.
14 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2007 02:54 «» By: Keshire
Re: Fable Multiplayer
When I talked to the SA:MP guys this is what they relayed to me a while ago. As for running fable code in real-time. I don't know. But Silver might.
15 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 22 September 2007 07:45 «» By: Keshire
Re: Dragon Restoration
As long as there's no xml entry, it'll import the raw file. If there was an xml entry it'd try and use it, and since the CAppearanceDef can't be xml'd the entry would be borked. So don't add CAppearanceDef to the xml.
16 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 10 September 2007 04:34 «» By: Keshire
Re: Balverine Hero Mod Release!
The only way to avoid those problems is to completely remove them. The balv skeleton can't be editied due to a bone naming issue. Otherwise I would have taken a crack at fixing the weapon and helper problem. And even if animation import was implemented ...
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 15 August 2007 15:57 «» By: Keshire
Re: dual weild
Has to do with the combat defs.
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 24 July 2007 23:00 «» By: Keshire
Re: no sub_movement_dummy
That won't work for what you want. This is all an animation issue. And animations aren't supported. STB flora doesn't have clipping. And yes apart from a few trees they are "referenced" in the stb.
19 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 14 March 2007 22:35 «» By: Keshire
Re: STAVES??? PLEASE HELP
Not any time soon. It would require new animations.
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 13 March 2007 22:18 «» By: Keshire
Ok. Now that you've probably broke your game.bin. Copy a new one over from a backup or from the retail disc. Then follow these simple instructions: Download the fmp. Download the newest Fable explorer. In Fable Explorer from the file menu cho...
21 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 13 March 2007 21:33 «» By: Keshire
load the fmp. equip a staff. Otherwise you'd need to use the CAppearanceDef app that Silver made. For which there is no documentation.
22 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 15 January 2007 21:43 «» By: Keshire
Re: Ashenvale (Formerly Marcoville)
Use the nymph skeleton.
23 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 02 January 2007 00:59 «» By: Keshire
Re: Model swaps
Swap the CAppearanceDef. With some heavy tinkering using Silver's CAppearanceDef editor you could theoretically fix any issues arising from the swap. Such as not being able to walk or run as the balverine. I used that app to merge Whisper's staff action...
24 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 28 November 2006 21:43 «» By: Keshire
Re: Character Appearance Editing question.
You'd need to export and re-rig the model to the player's skeleton. Or replace all the player's animations with the summoner's (via the CappearanceDef or the Graphics.big) Silver has the app that will read and let you edit the CappearanceDef. It's s...
25 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 19 October 2006 20:50 «» By: Keshire
Re: A Question for the Modding Community
Don't use a normal bed. They have animations. Use the KnotholeGlade or bandit mats. Those would be the closest to what you want. Assuming the granny bed doesn't have animations already. You also need to make sure you add the CTC commands to the ctc list...
26 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 23 August 2006 20:59 «» By: Keshire
Re: Dual Wielding: Experiment in modding
Once you setup dual wielding you'd need to change the animation used for blocking. Unfortunately using either Nostro or Thunder's animations would cause a pretty ugly deform as the hero's bones shift to match the animation.
27 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Tue, 27 June 2006 00:51 «» By: Keshire
Staff Animations
This is extremely beta. It does not support: Walks Spin Moves Finishing Moves And anything else you find. The sword had ~50 moves. The staff 18. So I'm sure there's other stuff missing.
28 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 01 June 2006 01:59 «» By: Keshire
Re: ScreenShots
Do you know if there are animations for this 'character'? There are not. Same for all the animal wildlife models.

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 13:39:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10683 seconds