Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 11 September 2018 01:31 «» By: Sparrow
Skyrim: Daedric Cuirass / Armor / Shirt
Well, here it is. I have no idea why I thought this^^ was worth posting, but it's still there. I can ask so many questions and sure it would be nice for someone to give me the answer or I could just figure it out myself. That glitch is usually caused by...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 01 July 2017 16:49 «» By: NostalgicHero
Hero, your Will is low! Send help?
Hey everyone! Really late to the modding/ripping game here, but I'm trying to do something that would be relatively easy, were it not a Fable game. I'm not 100% this in the best category; it's kind of vaguely a request, though I am adamantly attempting...
3 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 22 September 2014 06:11 «» By: Halliphax
Re: Fable Explorer changes suggestions
A way to change the Heroes skin/bones would be nice, like in TLC when you could play as another Hero! Adding chests as well, or inventory editing, but I guess that stuff would be stored in the savegame file
4 Forum: Advanced «» Posted on: Sun, 14 September 2014 09:03 «» By: Keshire
Re: Packages in Unreal Editor?
You need to right click the package and fully load it. To cut down on the excessive amount of entries filter by static meshes. The export isn't the problem. It's the 3ds max import that is. Nothing lionhead can do about it. It's not importing the sk...
5 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 06 August 2014 03:00 «» By: Baltazaro
Re: Teen Looks (Exact) Help
Ah, I did have a save file before I even used the trainer to give myself experience in order to max Strength and Skill. I do make sure that the proper bones are gone and that I apply the changes. My guess is that I need to start a new game. I'll try now a...
6 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 05 August 2014 16:42 «» By: jwc2200
It is not meshes. The likely problem is that you need to start a new game. Or at least use a save file where you had not used the upgrade pedestal yet, I guess that would be a new since you use it during guild training. EDIT: No need to start a new game....
7 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 05 August 2014 11:50 «» By: Baltazaro
Thanks for the reply! Hmm.. He still looks the same after maxing out Strength and Skill, the same as Picture 2 above. Everything is fine before he upgrades anything, he looks just like I want him (Picture 1). I'm trying to think what the matter is.. ...
8 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 05 August 2014 09:10 «» By: jwc2200
Make back ups. then: Open up FE, Under CREATURES go to 1470 - CREATURE_HERO. Open the CDefs, Scroll down until you see CHeroMorphDef, Open CHeroMorphDef by clicking the first 'Links to (GameBINEntryID)', Click the + sign beside CHeroMorphDef, Click ...
9 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 04 August 2014 18:49 «» By: Baltazaro
Teen Looks (Exact) Help
Hello! First of all, I would like to thank this community in its whole for everything it has and continues to accomplish. Right, straight to the point. (Do keep in mind that I am fairly new to modding and have used the search function extensively but...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 23 June 2014 12:08 «» By: Silva
CTD When speaking to Vendors?
For some reason I get a CTD when I speak to any (I think) Vendor, i've spoke to about 3 so far and all result, give or take about 10 seconds, in an instant CTD... I can't think what might be causing this, recently I followed a guide on these forums and ...
11 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 04 April 2014 06:21 «» By: Keshire
Re: PC version of Anniversary... hmmm...
No surprise. You could try renaming it to .big but my guess is the format is changed. For textures probably not too much, but I'm betting they changed up the way they handled collision, animations and models on a drastic level. Nope. For the same re...
12 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 04 April 2014 03:31 «» By: xxNick
No surprise. You could try renaming it to .big but my guess is the format is changed. For textures probably not too much, but I'm betting they changed up the way they handled collision, animations and models on a drastic level. Nope. For the same re...
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 04 April 2014 00:52 «» By: Sparrow
In FE it says it opens bbb files (.wad) so I changed the meshes.bbb to meshes.wad but no luck when trying to open it. Did the meshes you extracted include the bones and skinweights? Then we can just throw them into the current Fable, no?
14 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 10 December 2013 02:13 «» By: Kingconsequenz
Skinweighting
EDIT: i believe i have it working now, it atleast imports the .x file back into 3ds with the bones intact without pesky errors, once i get home i'll try it in fable explorer. exciting! (sorry for this waste of space topic)
15 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 26 October 2013 19:49 «» By: Sparrow
Re: How to modify part of the mesh
Converting the mesh removes all kinds of stuff including bones I think... Either the bones or the skin modifier or both. So yeah you sorta need that stuff. Blender editing is too hard. 3DS max 9 was the best but now that it has randomly started rotating my...
16 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 25 October 2013 23:03 «» By: utharaptor
How to modify part of the mesh
Hello everydoby ! I read all the forum but I didn't find any anwers about what I want to do, so I hope find a answer by posting it. I want to modify the mesh of Lady Grey and change some vertices (for exemple, change his nose or her hands, something li...
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 19 September 2013 16:47 «» By: Sparrow
Re: hero is a teenager
It uses the same mesh. The bones are what morph the mesh. Now the teen hero creature uses the teen bones. Delete all the bones and add the teen bones (360254). This will just prevent growth of the hero and keep him the same size. He will still get gray hai...
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 19 September 2013 00:46 «» By: Kafie
ok so i deleted the right bones however i just get this feeling that the hero is different to the teenager are you sure that i don't have too change the mesh? heres a pic after the training
19 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 17 September 2013 09:43 «» By: jwc2200
Open up FE, Under CREATURES go to 1470 - CREATURE_HERO. Open the CDefs, Scroll down until you see CHeroMorphDef, Open CHeroMorphDef by clicking the first 'Links to (GameBINEntryID)', Click CHeroMorphDef not the + sign beside it, In 4577F2CB Delete t...
20 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 17 September 2013 05:36 «» By: Kafie
hero is a teenager
ok so what i really need is a mod that can make it so that you are a teenager/apprentice throughout the whole game. now im not wanting to change my age to 18 i mean bone and mesh swapping so that the hero uses the teenagers mesh the one that you see in the...
21 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 21 August 2013 05:42 «» By: plopk45
Bad skinweighting?
Hi guys I recently decided to buckle down and give armour modding a shot. I found crazybunnies guide up on youtube via morerunes channel. I followed all the steps and the bones moved correctly when rotated in 3ds max. However when I imported it and loaded ...
22 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 12 August 2013 19:45 «» By: morerunes
Re: Hero Bone Morphing Question...?
If you look at the default bones file for hero_strong_tall, you should just be able to ease back on those numbers a bit until it looks about right. It opens like a text file.
23 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 August 2013 00:38 «» By: hawk
Hero Bone Morphing Question...?
Basically the only thing left I have to do in fable to make me happy is make my character look better. His stats in strength are maxed out and I hate how bulky he looks. I read multiple threads on this issue but still can't seem to make it fix. When I use ...
24 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 29 July 2013 00:12 «» By: Sparrow
Re: DAEDRIC ARMOR
I am 99% sure that is not the problem since the armor is at absolute origin and I didn't move anything else. Every time I try this, it doesn't work for me. I'm not sure what half of the stuff in the hero is.
25 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 28 July 2013 22:33 «» By: JohnDoe
A lot of it could have to do with origin issues. We've discussed that at length in the past. I'll take a look, but no promises. Worth mentioning, you would do just fine using the Hero's skeleton for bones, getting rid of any unused ones once you are fin...
26 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 28 July 2013 13:19 «» By: Sparrow
Is the mesh too awesome for Fable to handle? Or could it be because I am using keshire's maze robes mesh because I needed leg bones? I also could have possibly double linked it in 3ds. That wouldn't affect anything would it? I also used the pelvis bon...
27 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 21 July 2013 13:06 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Clothing Enchantments
It's simples. You were doing mesh work, right? Well, you can take a look at a chest armor piece, or the torso of the Hero. Look at the bones. You'll see helpers for the scabbard, where the Hero puts his weapon away, mixed in with the bones. This is so that...
28 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 21 July 2013 13:02 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Error
Clipping prevention is a method that gets rid of the underlying mesh so that it doesn't clip through the overlying mesh. This is handled in the CAppearanceModifierDef. If you meant clip as in dike, as in manually edit the mesh to cut those bits and bobs...
29 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 21 July 2013 11:04 «» By: Sparrow
I thought clip meant like it would cut off the submeshes you don't want like scissors. Ya know, clip clip motha fucka. But if it's called clipping prevention, then that means that clipping is when the hero mesh goes through the clothing. Don't you ...
30 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 21 July 2013 00:20 «» By: Sparrow
Soooo... How do I fix this retarded shit? I did a test just to see, and I made the chainmail armor a new npc. So I just need a mesh and skinweights... Why wont this shit work!? I just wanted to do something no one has ever done before. I want to use the ...
31 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 18 July 2013 08:45 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Cut Jack Mask-by Sparrow+Ross R
The bones were there, but I really don't know why it wouldn't work for you. Did you export with panda direct x? Wait what?! He's talking about temporarily conserving the discussion as an educational piece. This thread now has a released mod, so it's ...
32 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 14 July 2013 00:36 «» By: Sparrow
Error
I've been attempting to make an NPC and I roughly skinweighted a deadpool model and everything worked perfectly fine. The bones warped the mesh a bit but it was a rough skinweight so I was just testing. The problem is I keep getting an error when I import ...
33 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 08 July 2013 12:28 «» By: Jacobjtec
Re: SO NEW,i really need help with something
i got it it looks perfect i need to delete the bones and then it'll be perfect but here is what i have i just messed with stuff and now i have him i couldn't get any retextures to work so i had to do it on my own....Edit: And here is the finished project
34 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 21 June 2013 15:28 «» By: Zyreq
Re: Fable TLC HD Remake
I made a rant yesterday at ProjectEgo about how our limitations in modding will result in limitations for DLC and made a point that if they were to give us a little support, for either Fable: TLC or this HD re-release, we'd be able to give them a whole l...
35 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Wed, 19 June 2013 13:06 «» By: Zyreq
Re: Nostro Armor
I think he means that you should skinweight the pauldrons to the clavicle bones...
36 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 17 June 2013 23:06 «» By: Lenop
It depends on what part of the mesh you're talking about. For the pauldrons you probably want it weighted wholly to the clavicles. Anything below that is upper arm and so on. Anything above or more central to that should be weighted wholly to the spine ...
37 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 17 June 2013 16:34 «» By: Lenop
Let me give you a few tips. The clothing mesh has its own sets of bones and helpers that the mesh will use instead of the Hero's, but there is a mod that sets the horns to use a blank mesh that has the Hero's skeleton as a base, and any clothing that had b...
38 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 16 June 2013 19:18 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Hooded Willrobes
Well I didn't skinweight it, I just copied all the sub meshes and put them into the apprentice mesh and deleted all of the apprentice mesh except for the hood. It didn't work when I added the hood to the willrobe so that's why I did it the hard way. Do I n...
39 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 09 June 2013 18:54 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Crazybunny's Master Chief Helmet
You can import .obj files in 3ds too. Just import the master chief helm as .obj and then the chainmail helm and link the helm to the master cheif helm and delete the chainmail mesh. Then add a skin modifier and add the bones for the helm. I can't do this b...
40 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 09 June 2013 15:13 «» By: Zyreq
Re: Crazybunny's Master Chief Helmet
It's not so much the problem how to do the skinweight but what bones should i use for each clothing piece. If you anyone can give me a list of which bones go to what piece of clothing, that'd be great.
Pages (10): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:57:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07360 seconds