Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
15 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 23 August 2013 20:18 «» By: Ardgon
Fable Explorer issue/questions
Hello, I am new to these forums and to the modding world. I just purchased Fable TLC on steam (Had Fable for xbox a long time ago but wanted it again) heard you can mod and that you need Fable Explorer to do this. Now I installed Fable Explorer.zip I ran i...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 14 August 2012 08:28 «» By: Ikkrt
new and clueless need help please
I was trying to run Fable Explorer and I keep getting this:"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. From: at FableExplorer.frmMain.Main()" what does this mean and how do I get FE to run.... I am running it on Windows Vista btw...an...
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 14 April 2012 16:27 «» By: nathangibbs
Fable Explorer/Shadow Net Error
So it's been a good long time since I've played fable. And ofc I want to put all the old mods on that I used to have. I've got a new computer. It's XP, and has net framework 4.0. First I tried downloading fable explorer. When I open it, I get the loa...
4 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 February 2012 09:54 «» By: BulletsMcJesus
Help? Fable Explorer problem
I was using fable explorer fine until today when it gave me this error: ''System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. From: at FableExplorer.frmMain.Main()'' now it wont start and I need help. Edit: I tried r...
5 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 27 December 2011 12:48 «» By: Coldspectar
Fable Explorer WILL NOT WORK
I've searched and nothing helps. I tried the regular version and get the same error as everyone else. I tried shadownet but all I get is "shadownet" and it dosent have a file type. Nothing helps. I have a steam version, Run on windows 7 a...
6 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 December 2011 09:16 «» By: youchasechickens
Re: Fable Explorer on Windows 7
@noctus Not sure what you mean by just scrolling down... I looked up the file "config.xml" and its letting me view it but not allowing me to change anything. @Zyreq Running as administrator just gives me this message: Object reference...
7 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 20 December 2011 12:47 «» By: LimblessNick
Fable Explorer on Windows 7
When I try to run Fable explorer, I get just get "Fable Explorer has stopped working" I downloaded this installer here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1330& ;amp ;start=0& I also tried this download: http:...
8 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 31 October 2010 14:56 «» By: Saluster
Fable Explorer... How to?
I just downloaded Fable explorer beta, and i just can run it. Maybe i just didnt readed something when i downloaded it? It just says: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. From: At FableExplorer.frmMain.main() and then it closes. What shou...
9 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 15 April 2010 21:25 «» By: madcows
FE problem
Hi im really really new here but ive looked at a few of the posts here but when ever i now open Fable Explorer i get this error message saying "Object reference not set to an instance of an object From: at FableExplorer.frmMain.Main()" Is there a...
10 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 30 May 2008 19:09 «» By: Xaiven
problems with FE (searched everything i could)
i'm really not trying to make anyone mad or anything, id like to try and add some mods to the site and what not... but i cant get FE to work... i click logo comes up error box shows saying System.NullReferenceException Object reference not...
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 13 July 2007 20:19 «» By: g0d002
Fable explorer error
Every time i try to use fare explorer it comes up with this System.NullReferenceException Object Reference not set to an instance of an object. From: at FableExplorer.frmMain.Main() wat do i do??
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 08 July 2007 08:35 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Having some trouble ...
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=18170& amp;&srch=Object+reference+FableExplorer.frmMain.Main%28 %29#msg_18170
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 08 July 2007 01:47 «» By: FAILED_life
Having some trouble ...
I need some help with downloading Fable Explorer. I downloaded the .zip folder for Fable Explorer and unzipped it. I started the FableExplorer.exe file and when it started it came up with a message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
14 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 23 June 2007 10:53 «» By: Dark_Blader
Can someone help me please??? (maybe this is asked before, but i diddn't find it then)
Hello all, I was trying to install some mods like the power of zeus (the gigantic insanius lightning and the big blade: albions end. I downloaded fable explorer, but it gives this error when i execute the *.exe: System. NullReferenceException ...
15 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 11 April 2007 23:02 «» By: Wyldfire
Need help with FE: beta 4. I swear I looked first!
Okay, I played Fable: TLC through a long time ago and I had some fun doing a few basic mods (add a chest here, change the way a statue's facing there, etc). I recently decided to start playing the game again and wanted to try adding a few custom items and ...

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:57:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03196 seconds