Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
63 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 06 September 2014 19:44 «» By: Schlichter
Changing the rank from the icetroll in a savegame
hello, how can i change the rank from my summonable icetroll? i edited it to 1 or 4,73 and he killed some bandits and banditkings but nothing happend... i want a white balverine (i changed the rank to 100) but i wont a new game... thanks for helping ...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 09 March 2014 11:36 «» By: Keshire
Re: Has anyone looked at the Anniversary Edition?
From the creatures.def //************************************************************************************************* #definition_template CREATURE CREATURE_BASE_TEMPLATE Components.Add("CTCAnimationComplex"); Components.Add(&quo...
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 19 January 2014 14:31 «» By: 3demons
Re: red (glowing) eyes on good alignment
i know that the windows vista isnt the problem. so heres what i see and what path i took: 1. FE 2. creature 3. 1470 - creature hero 4. CHeroMorphDef "Links to (GameBINEntryID)" 5. open 718A7883D 6. in there i see a section for evil eyes: ...
4 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 August 2013 15:23 «» By: Sparrow
Re: I gota question
Uh the problem is you put 1.1 in the wrong box. You need to put the 1.1 in the Rank to disappear box. Toggle Spoiler
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 August 2013 14:03 «» By: Sparrow
into that box? If so, stop, type in the number . Lol
6 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 August 2013 13:43 «» By: jwc2200
Are you typing the words into that box? If so, stop, type in the number .
7 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 August 2013 13:01 «» By: freddY^
I gota question
I tried doing the "No Bald Thingy" beacuse i got a evil character and i like evil but i hate the fkn weird bald hair! I followed these -To remove baldness: (Works with any hairstyle) Open OBJECT_HERO_HAIR_PONYTAIL_01(Or the style you like)...
8 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 28 May 2013 14:05 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Summon Spell error
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 16 October 2012 13:53 «» By: Tyrannus91
Special Ability:- Summon Jack of Blades without changing to defeated creature
Hi all, I can't stop Jack of Blades changing to an alternate defeated creature when he has the final blow. I've created his own (CSummonableCreatureDef), given him rank 20000 and BRAIN_JACK_OF_BLADES, as shown in other tutorials which use Ice Troll...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 05 June 2012 21:57 «» By: DARKNESS_ANGEL
Re: How to change alignment modifier for skills?
Ok, i got it. First in "HERO_ABILITY", choose skill that you want to change alignment modifier, you can see "6613D645" value, click and change the number in the box to any number between -0.5 (max evil) and 0.5 (max good). Alright, I ha...
11 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 07 July 2011 18:10 «» By: Hilakos
Will Markings still giving me grief...
Hello, newbie here, obviously. I've been doing some basic definition editing as per instructed on these forums (scar and bruise removal and simple stuff like that). I've been trying for a couple days to remove the ugly looking 'will tattoos' or markings th...
12 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Fri, 22 April 2011 06:33 «» By: Margoth
Re: Will Body Glow
It will works only if you have enough Will experience. The functioning is the same than base glow effect. Use often you magic powers and you will see the effect variations If you can't wait, you can change the "(flaot)rank to appear" to 0
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 28 March 2011 13:56 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Horns & Halo at the same time?
-To remove baldness: (Works with any hairstyle) Open OBJECT_HERO_HAIR_PONYTAIL_01(Or the style you like), Open CAppearanceModifierDef, by clicking the first Links to (GameBINEntryID), Click plus sign beside CAppearanceModifierDef, Click 67019D5C-Appear...
14 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 21 December 2010 04:32 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Horns & Halo at the same time?
6 is evil, 7 is good. Wiki page. So you change the horns' CAppearanceModifierDef. That def determines which meshes appear and when, based on stat and rank. So you change the stat variable from 6 to 7 and what you'll get is a set of horns when you're good.
15 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 05 July 2010 03:42 «» By: JamieFTM
It's not the rank since I tried making the boss dragon the default summon and there's no way in hell I'm starting a new save, this is a modding forum so there has to be some way to change something as simple as this... you can't conclude to starting again.
16 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 July 2010 18:33 «» By: JohnDoe
The rank is important but not the main issue. It's the default summon in the save, so regardless of whether or not it's the default summon in the files, Maze is the one that's going to show up. Following the rules of the system, the only way to change t...
17 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 July 2010 18:26 «» By: jwc2200
If using Vista it could be that you need to delete virtual store. Or it could simply be the rank, make the creature you want have a higher rank in CSummon...def.
18 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:31 «» By: jwc2200
[Hero] Controlling the Look of Hero with CHeroMorphDef
Some of this has been posted in other tutorials, but not all. This is how you manually edit the hero's look caused by aging, alignment, growth: (I did not originate this info, just compiled it, and hopefully made it easy to follow for new modders.) {T...
19 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 17 February 2010 06:20 «» By: TekhnoViking
Re: PLEASE HELP ME!
Satan's link doesn't work!!! maybe a kind soul could just explain how to edit a creature's rank? (I personally want a White Balvrine ) if anyone can explain, plz p.m. me, and post for the rest of thw world.
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 23 October 2009 00:18 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Remove Will glowing eyes and skin
The attached text file will explain how to delete the will tats and more. Text fileThis is how you manually edit the hero's look caused by aging, alignment, growth: (I did not originate this info, just compiled it, and hopefully made it easy to follow ...
21 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 July 2009 04:40 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Modding problems - summon, sheathing, armor sets and more
Normal.Crossbows and pump-action crossbows use 0 and so disappear when sheathed. Melee weapons use -1 and so remain when sheathed. Longbows disappear on sheathe when used with a quiver object, which appears regardless of whether or not the longbows are she...
22 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 28 July 2009 09:04 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Arcane tattoos in Fable Explorer
1.No, the game will work fine. Make-back-ups(check my sig). 2.Same as #1-Deleting is safe. 3.Yes, here is the rest of the file I posted part of earlier: (I did not originate this info, just compiled it, and hopefully made it easy to follow for new...
23 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 22 July 2009 14:41 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Questions
Open Thunder's cdefs and make his summon rank higher than an earth trolls.
24 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 19 July 2009 02:45 «» By: Black Demon
Help with Fable explorer?
Hey, been having issues lately with Fable Explorer editing with the game.bin. It seems like when I edit something, everything else changes to, when I only change one object. It's really bothering me... For example, I turned this one Two-handed weapon in...
25 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 11 June 2009 14:41 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: Fable - The Frozen Lands
I can't think of anymore at the minute. Anyway, I'm either going to TRY to make a new spell copying the Ghost Sword or Summon spell. If this works, for Ghost Sword, I hope I can lower the quantity to just 1 pet. OR I will make the custom summon spe...
26 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Tue, 02 June 2009 09:19 «» By: Drakath
Re: Questions
I think you need only to make whisper summonable like thunder,and swap the mesh with the dominatrix's. Edit:i will suggest you to make a CSummonableDef entry just for Thunder summon,because mostly of the unsummonable creatures share the same entry,and r...
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:52 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Body Mesh - how do you change them?
You're going to have to screenshot that error. It's the first time I'd ever heard of it. If you get it working though...I think there's also texture morphing for balding found in the CHeroMorphDef as well.The muscle references, if they were done right i...
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:32 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Body Mesh - how do you change them?
You will need Fable Explorer at the very least to do what you want. Get it and alot of good info(especially about MAKING BACK-UPS) here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=38721& amp;#msg_38721 Once you have that, read this(MUSCLE ap...
29 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 08 February 2009 14:35 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: White balverine head morph
It is possible to an extent. I'd recommend using the actual balverine head though. Not discussing the modeling, but the CAppearanceModifierDef could be used to make it appear or not appear given a certain conditions based on rank of the conditions. Conditi...
30 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 15 January 2009 10:13 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Editing Summoning Skill Not Working? (I've read the guide, don't bother flaming me with that ide
You need to start a new profile. What that guide leaves out is that if you want a creature that isn't summonable, you'll need to make a new CSummonableCreatureDef and assign it to the creature. It also leaves out that if you want to make the summoned cr...
31 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 06 January 2009 10:22 «» By: Leaf16591
HElp!!
how make a new CSummonableCreatureDef? for assign a new rank how summoner!!help me pls!!
32 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 14 November 2008 00:34 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Summon Moding HELP
Changing the default summon, changes the first creature you summon when you get the spell, if you change it afterwards it will not work. Now to get JoB as a summon you'd have to a) make JoB summonable b)spawn him somewhere and kill him with your summo...
33 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 13 November 2008 17:11 «» By: Gollum_95
Summon Moding HELP
I am at SPECIAL_ABILITIES_SUMMON_SPELL_DEF_INSTANCE and have default summon as Jack of Blades. What do I put his rank as and Brain? And when I went on the game I could not summon him only a Hobbe
34 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 01 November 2008 10:24 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Hero characteristics...
You could use B-Morph, I suppose. You'd want to make bone the Hero tall bone file and the Hero strong bone file a list of 1s. The Hero is actually a decent, average size, his bones make him look the starving kid/hulkinator. What I would do instead is simpl...
35 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 18 June 2008 22:16 «» By: wjffkdhkf
[Trouble Shoot] Troll Summon Editing
Hi, I've been in this forum for about a week or so. I've read tutorials and most of the things were easy enough to follow. However, I am having difficult times modding my summons. I am trying to summon rock troll and here are the steps i took 1. CREA...
36 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 02 February 2008 06:42 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: i have some great ideas =]
I like new ideas and new concepts. Feel free to throw any idea you got at us unless it's extremely obvious that it is simply impossible. Let's break this one down a bit.This is possible. It would require a CHeroMorphDef edit, throing in another halo wea...
37 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 11 January 2008 23:04 «» By: beggsz
help again xD ?
before use told me about how to change rank i made jack of blades dragon form my summon but then i changed it to something else and because job dragon form is high rank i cant change the summonable creature unless i change the rank of the creates but wat i...
38 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 09 January 2008 10:18 «» By: OldBoy
Re: help changing ranks
You mean for the summon spell? ->CREATURES -> CREATURE_***** -> CDefs -> CSummonableCreatureDef -> Rank I think.
39 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Thu, 13 December 2007 16:58 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Troll Summon
Then the rock troll either needs a higher rank or he is not set to be summonable. Edit: Made a correction.
40 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 30 September 2007 01:03 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
plz tell me how
kk im trying to add good alignment effect and i put in this unknown: 10 unknown:10 unknown1 unknown2 model helper attached to: 341986 links to weapon_focus_02 unknown: 0 effect max: 1021 WILL_HANDS_MAX effect min: 1022 WILL_HANDS_MIN Ra...
Pages (2): [1  2    »]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:10:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01713 seconds