Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 14 August 2017 07:08 «» By: FRC_union
FRC's Modding Guide
Hello! My name is Evgeny, I'm speaking on behalf of FRC (Fable: Russian Community). /* ATTENTION ON It's not advertising. It's something about "All huge Fable fans get together, bros!!!" ATTENTION OFF */ DESCRIPTION Fable mo...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 October 2015 08:20 «» By: The necromancer
Skybox/sky,
See 5th post for instructions on changing a Region's sky/weather. ORIGINAL POST WITH QUESTION: Good day everybody, I wanted to ask if you know how to change the sky of albion to something more sinister, foggy, or something like that, if you want jus...
3 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Mon, 18 May 2015 04:16 «» By: maxoku
Re: Smooth skin lol
It's not my fault that there's an error when loading some compressed mods, but I should test that earlier (guilty of being lazy lol). I know how to make .big files, just I'm too lazy to make it right away after changing all textures. I was changing text...
4 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Sun, 17 May 2015 12:56 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Smooth skin lol
For years thousands of people have used Fable Explorer with success, so don't blame errors on it. If you are only changing textures don't make an fmp, make a .big file, learn how here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7765& ;s...
5 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 20 March 2015 15:42 «» By: Zarkes
Re: Make objects out of foliage
That's awesome dude! I'll credit you with helping me if I ever post up my town. A more elegant way?? I don't know how many megabytes it would total and if it'd breach the upload limit but the best way for everyone imo would be to post them in fmp form ...
6 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 24 August 2014 04:29 «» By: Swanky_e
Re: Fable Anniversary steamworks/modding
this is just my opinion , and i can only speak for my self here so my opinion will obviously not appeal to everyone.... the best modding I have ever seen has been on the Nexus mods (skyrim in particular) we can learn much for that example. I think t...
7 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 25 June 2014 14:08 «» By: Silva
Hood and Mask Package
Happy to show off my first ever mod This pack contains JohnDoe's Hooded Mask: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=70307& amp; and Keshire's Assassin Mask: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1027 as well a stand...
8 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 25 June 2014 09:42 «» By: Silva
Re: Deleting Sub Meshes?
I think it might have been me making a stupid mistake again, I tried to save the file as an fmp when I should have compiled it as a BIG, I think it's sorted now, going to test everything pretty soon. EDIT: Okay the fmp works correctly, and i've saved th...
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 19 June 2014 13:41 «» By: Swanky_e
Re: Time to tell Lionhead what we want (for real)
We need a Mod manager tool that lets you load and uninstall mods and choose to load order and maybe a guide or mod categories that could stop mods from conflicting with each other making fable crash, maybe a updated version of Fable Explore that has a new ...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 16 April 2014 12:26 «» By: Keshire
Re: xxNick's Fable Rebalanced Mod (Discussion)
Separate those thoughts into paragraphs man. But more to the point the mods people make are invasive and all encompassing because there are a lot of concepts that require editing defs that are interconnected with a bunch of other defs here and there...
11 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 01 April 2014 18:09 «» By: Keshire
Re: FABLE Anniversary Lion Head WTF man?
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=10273&am p;am p;start=0& http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=70114& amp; amp;#msg_num_7
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 01 April 2014 15:54 «» By: Swanky_e
Re: FABLE Anniversary Lion Head WTF man?
wow that is really helpful. so how do you use the new source files could it be added to Fable explorer threw an fmp or do you need the actual Anniversary disk? is it possible this can lead to a improved fable mod tools ?
13 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 02 January 2014 12:07 «» By: asmcint
Re: Epic Aura MOD. have to be evil first.
Oookay... First off, this isn't in any usable form whatsoever. It's literally an archive with a file(whose extension is unspecified) inside. I just don't understand how you figured that that was how it was done. Everything here(excepting retextures) is in ...
14 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 07 December 2013 15:25 «» By: ChristopherMan7
Fable Explorer treeview is blank
Hello all, Hopefully somemone can help me with this problem. I have searched but I can not find any post with this same issue or anything on how to fix it. I do not have time to read every thread on your website and have wasted many hours searching which ...
15 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 07 December 2013 09:51 «» By: 23MrDragonSlayer
Re: Fable Mods
OK! Thanks for the help. I apreciate it. Oh by the way. I installed it now with ShadowNet. Should I merge the modpacks or load them like in the normal FE? Thanks in advance! EDIT:I loaded them, but still no result. Here are all of the fmp files:excali...
16 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 November 2013 06:09 «» By: SGT_MAJ_WOLF
Need help with FE
When I launch FE nothing pops up it is completely blank apart from the error messages. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\graphics\graphics.big Could not find a part of the p...
17 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 03 November 2013 16:25 «» By: jwc2200
Re: How to marry Briar Rose
EDIT:A simple way to do this (if you used Free Roam and understand how to add scripts to tngs) is to give CREATURE_HIGHCLASS_PROSTITUTE CREATURE_BRIAR's graphic ID. Then put the prostitute somewhere. She will look like Briar, but act and sound like any fem...
18 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 26 September 2013 01:41 «» By: saintbrew
[FMP]Create a FMP with chest in a location
well to put it simple i had been using the chocolate box to spawn my chest with my moddified weapon, and i want to know if its a way to save on a FMP a part of map with the created chest in it, i had found some tutorials to spawn chest but no one explain h...
19 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 24 September 2013 21:23 «» By: saintbrew
Purified SkormBow
Hello there i new in this forum, and i trying my first moddification on weapons, mostly thats because its easy xP, anyway, i trying to create a more Bright and Holy version of the skorm bow, i don't know if people have alredy make it o.o', so i will post h...
20 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 26 August 2013 04:37 «» By: yugie78
Undead armor
Hey guys I have the undead armor blend file but I don't know how to make the .fmp and the texture of this armor so if someone want to do it here you go !
21 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 11 August 2013 22:49 «» By: volpe
Re: The Lazy Mod
Whenever I try to load the file gold mod.fmp I get this error in chocoletebox "Failed to load FMP: Invalid mod package type." anyone know how to fix this?
22 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 29 July 2013 16:36 «» By: Sparrow
Re: DAEDRIC HELMET (Skyrim Helmet)
Wow, jwc, nice. Thanks, that matches pretty nicely. You are great at retextures! Here's an fmp that is the exact same thing but every entry is renamed just for you. Spawn as OBJECT_HERO_DAEDRIC_HELMET_Dr3am3r21 If you want a quick fix to this, use th...
23 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 27 July 2013 21:28 «» By: Sparrow
Re: SKYRIM IRON HELMET
No problem, it's sort of fun. Not really. I just realized how boring this actually is. Thank you, jwc. Just kidding. Sort of. Yeah, I hope I get better at this stuff though Oh yeah I made Sora's hair. I released an fmp on the thread.
24 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 27 July 2013 17:08 «» By: Sparrow
SKYRIM IRON HELMET
Hello new and old ftlcmod forum browsers! I decided I would make some good stuff on this site for a change so I'm making Skyrim armors now. This is the first releasable Skyrim armor that I have made so I'm happy it worked out. I had to scale it and everyth...
25 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 13 July 2013 11:31 «» By: DMR777
Free Roam is denied access to change Fable, help plz!
When I try to apply "freeroam.fmp" through Fable Explorer (instead of using the Free Roam program), it says "Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\levels\FinalAlbion.wad' is denied" S...
26 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 01 July 2013 15:49 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Albion's Hope
Wtf did you do? Alright first of all the texture isn't linked correctly. And the texture layers is set to 0 in the fmp. I changed everything to make it work, but it doesn't. I think ya got urself a bad polygon or somethin like that. I don't know how to fix...
27 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 26 June 2013 13:56 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Hooded Mask
If I remember correctly, cbox only searches in the game.bin when trying to spawn something. So we should probably stop naming the cdefs after the objects so when we search, it wont show the cdefs! But that would make it harder to make an fmp... It's real...
28 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Sun, 02 June 2013 21:46 «» By: Sparrow
Porting Skyrim Objects
Heads UpThis tutorial is for those who already know how to make weapons and import them into Fable. In this tutorial I am going to show you how to make Skyrim objects in Fable using a number of programs including blender. If you prefer to use 3ds max, do n...
29 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Sat, 11 May 2013 07:23 «» By: Wyntilda
Re: Pumpaction Crossbow Retexture/Modern JohnDoe Doomsday Rifle
http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:fable_expl orer#packages It's at the bottom, in big, bold letters: Loading a Fable Mod Package (FMP) Also, I don't mean to play mini-mod here, but please use the search function before reviving old...
30 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Fri, 10 May 2013 22:39 «» By: jwc2200
http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:fable_expl orer#packages It's at the bottom, in big, bold letters: Loading a Fable Mod Package (FMP) Also, I don't mean to play mini-mod here, but please use the search function before reviving old ...
31 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Fri, 10 May 2013 19:20 «» By: Wyntilda
http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:fable_expl orer#packages It's at the bottom, in big, bold letters: Loading a Fable Mod Package (FMP) Also, I don't mean to play mini-mod here, but please use the search function before reviving old t...
32 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 06 May 2013 19:05 «» By: Wyntilda
Re: Elven Greatsword (Skyrim weapon)
All right, how does this look for a script? (I'll play around with it, as needed. And I may have gotten some of the OBJECT names wrong; didn't look too much into it. ) Skyrim Trader ScriptNewThing AICreature; Player 2; UID 18446712378787468629; Def...
33 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 01 April 2013 22:17 «» By: Sparrow
ID Question
I have a question about the ID numbers on all of the entries. I've noticed that when you load an fmp, it adds the next number ID in that section for you. So my question is how does an object keep its graphic and texture when loaded into FE? If you already ...
34 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sun, 27 January 2013 08:00 «» By: Schlichter
Big Berserk perfect 1,5 scale .fmp
Hey u activate the berserk spell and grow up to 1,5 of normal size. I search the FE for the Berserk scale and i found it It's a better mod than my other big berserk (only grow up) Toggle Spoiler It's a normal fmp, but if the other big ...
35 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 26 January 2013 05:54 «» By: KenionStarr
New kid on the block
OK, first off let me say I'm sorry to all of the administration personal, and moderators. The reason I'm doing this is because of my question. I have researched through the entire forum for the answer and either I'm blind or just didn't see a thr...
36 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 02 January 2013 16:47 «» By: Tornado711
Re: Modding help
No, not really. All that tutorial taught me was to show me the contents. It didn't show me the location or how to obtain it. It just showed the graphics, sound effects, etc. If im doing something wrong then tell me where when looking at the list of the stu...
37 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 17 December 2012 09:35 «» By: Danteyeah
No old and blond request
Looking for something simple, delete blond hair and the effects of aging (wrinkles and white hair) but leaving will tattoos and scars. The point is that i only can find the "clean hero" fmp (no age, blond hair, but also not will tattoos or scars)...
38 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 06 October 2012 15:47 «» By: primavista
Creating FMPs more easily
Me again. In the process of getting my FMP ready, but I was just wondering if there's an easier way to go about it? Apparently there's no multiple select feature on FableExplorer, and having to add all the CDef entries (the InventoryItem and StockItem Defs...
39 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 22 September 2012 22:03 «» By: bobdaweird
Help With Balvarine Mod
Hey, it has been ages since I have been on here or even played fable. I remember next to nothing and am not sure if this is the right place to post this so please bear with me . I have downloaded the white balvarine mod: http://fabletlcmod.com/for...
40 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 23 August 2012 22:07 «» By: andregu123
Eyes Packages
¿HOW TO INSTALL? Open FE will Textrures.big -> grab main pc ->search HERO_EYE_NORMAL -> OPEN NEW -> BROWSE eye look we want in our pc we open it and then we press OPEN again then put the alpha to 0... several clicks in debts aplly then sav...
Pages (10): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Fri May 03 17:52:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03080 seconds