Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
23 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 23 April 2012 14:34 «» By: immy
Re: Spawning new items
eventually i would like to learn how to add items to chests, add to inventory and add to monster drops but I've only just learning absolute basics ok tried adding to a chest and it crashes after the chest opens i know the wooden sword did work as the...
2 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 30 August 2011 22:21 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: A chest containing all vanilla items
You did something wrong. It won't matter if you've already opened the chest in the demon door, adding that script will place another chest in the exact same place and it can be opened. If it is not appearing, it is because you did not add the script proper...
3 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Tue, 22 December 2009 06:22 «» By: OldBoy
[General] Nesdude general modding guide
4 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 27 November 2009 22:54 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Just a question.
I haven't run Fable with quests in quite some time, I can't even remember. Anyway, the simplest way that I know (and only way that I know to be honest) is to edit the user.ini. Fine the ActivateQuest("Gameflow"); line and comment it out by add...
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 08 January 2009 13:01 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Mod Chest Problems
Try loading the mod on unmodified files as OldBoy said, or at least try a chest with original items.Do you have the presiquities? Check the first post in th cbox thread.Yep, I've added to the list to include the DirectX Runtimes if you still get the lac...
6 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 08 January 2009 09:35 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Mod Chest Problems
He stated non-modded items work in them. Try adding something unmodded into it. Such as a 1000 gold (OBJECT_GOLD_1000) along with modded items. Ah, missed that. Well that means that the mod isn't loaded correct, or doesn't function at all. I'...
7 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 28 October 2008 15:36 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Modding
You can get everything from Microsoft. .NET 2.0; SP1 MSVC++ 2005; SP1 DirectX 9.0c You say you used FE, so you should already have .NET 2.0 or higher and DirectX 9.0c (which you should already have anyway if you have Fable installed). Get the MSVC++ ...
8 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Sun, 05 October 2008 12:05 «» By: morerunes
[Scripting] [Tools] CBox User Guide
Introduction This is a guide to teach you how to use Chocolate Box's many features, and how to do various things with CBox. If you do not have CBox (Chocolate Box) then here is a link. Pre-Notes You do NOT need to have installed freeroam in order ...
9 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 03 September 2008 06:45 «» By: mike
Re: Chests
are you doing that with AE? so after it, go to your levels\finalalbion folder and open the .tng file with notepad or any text editor and look for yuor chest. now you can continue adding items to your chest acording to the rule: ContainerContents[0] &quo...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 30 June 2008 12:50 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: How do you add armor?
No. If you do it this way you have to start a new game. The other way is to spawn a chest, barrel, bookcase, anything and have it contain the clothing items you want, or just spawn the clothing items on the ground (assuming that works, it should). You'v...
11 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:15 «» By: James Butts
Re: Add Armor?
I noticed you were replying to that post, I think that guy is already retired, or has figured it out by now, read the date
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 18:05 «» By: Nesdude
What I learned in my 1st week of modding (Guide)
FIRST OFF all of this, obviously, wasn't over just 1 week of modding. I'd say probably a total of 2-3 months actually working on it, and the rest just kind of casually fooling around or just doing something else entirely. Hey people I think it's safe t...
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 23 September 2007 06:07 «» By: ShadowX630
Re: Some quick questions.
THE WIKI HAS SPOKEN!! 1. Here. /Chest Spawning 2. Here. /Adding Items To Chests.
14 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 21 September 2007 16:03 «» By: OldBoy
Re: help on spawning new items ie. master sword
So what you are saying is: Spawning in-game weapons works, but new weapons don't? Which new weapons don't work? Also: you might want to check this.
15 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 21 September 2007 15:58 «» By: fatty_man
help on spawning new items ie. master sword
I tried adding it to the inventory using creature_hero/weapon 1. I start my game and it loads but it exits after that, I also tried it with other weapons that are already in the game and it works just not the ones people made. Also I don't want to spawn ch...
16 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 14 September 2007 17:23 «» By: DaneJ8
J.O.B. shield??
while I was making a new treasure chest, adding items for my newest file, I noticed an object labeled OBJECT_JACK_OF_BLADES_SHIELD ID:1508, I'm curious to put it in my box, but I don't know what it is, or what it might do if I do put it in there.
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 20 July 2007 15:55 «» By: Binary
Re: File please
Take a look at this tutorial. It explains how to edit the contents of the guilds demon door chest. Remember to backup the files your working on incase you go wrong with you been new at this. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=18714&...
18 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 09 June 2007 10:27 «» By: corestrength420
Re: Add Armor?
Is there a guide for adding a new texture to the game? i.e. I want to add the pimp suit found on this site to the game, but as a new clothing set in the Bordello demodoor w/ the hat. I don't want to replace the evil villager suit... Is it possible? I look...
19 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 11 April 2007 23:02 «» By: Wyldfire
Need help with FE: beta 4. I swear I looked first!
Okay, I played Fable: TLC through a long time ago and I had some fun doing a few basic mods (add a chest here, change the way a statue's facing there, etc). I recently decided to start playing the game again and wanted to try adding a few custom items and ...
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 11 January 2007 22:05 «» By: MBDavenport
Adding Items to Containers
Okay so was reading some tutorials on spawning chests yourself but no matter how closely I follow the directions nothing worked. So I decided to take a different approach. I said to myself, "Max," I said, "Why not try adding items to existin...
21 Forum: Xbox «» Posted on: Mon, 09 October 2006 06:09 «» By: misohony
Re: Fable: Afterlife - A complete XBOX mod
Exactly, great point. Adding locked chests to houses makes more sence. Having a chest in Greatwood? Its like, 'Oh, I'm the first person to have decided to open this?!?'...
22 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 18 July 2006 13:47 «» By: SerialF
Re: Throwing Disc *Discussion*
Well i have done all thoose things but i can't save it well (or i think that is that the problem) I use albion explorer and i changed a street lamp to a chest with this code: NewThing Object; Player 4; UID 18446741874686296333; DefinitionType ...
23 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 25 April 2006 08:44 «» By: Satan
Re: Throwing Disc *Discussion*
How do you do what ? Add items to a bookcase/chest/whatever ? It's easy enough using a text editor or AlbionExplorer. Adding items to a Chest/Bookcase or similar object Open the .tng file for the area you want the item to appear in. Find/add th...

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:00:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03209 seconds