Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
27 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 31 December 2013 09:22 «» By: asmcint
Re: 4 new mods ive made
First off, you just bumped a thread that's been dead for almost two years. Please check dates before you post. Now then, since you didn't make backups, the best way to revert from the "Infernal Lord" mod is to grab your backups out of the ....
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 28 May 2013 00:27 «» By: Thomas
Re: Tips for creating a hood and cloak
Well it would be must useful for you and you cab get the really nice deals over here.
3 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Sat, 03 March 2012 16:55 «» By: asmcint
Re: How to Uninstall Mods
Okay, look. Right click the cab file, and click extract all. Choose a different directory, and take the new game.bin, and drag and drop it into your compileddefs folder.
4 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Sat, 03 March 2012 16:24 «» By: justinpoulson
cab: cannot open game.bin cab:cannot create game.bin that is what happen when i extracted game.bin to compileDefs in microsoft games fable lost chapters data
5 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Sat, 03 March 2012 15:04 «» By: asmcint
Well, then, get a copy of game.bin out of the .cab file in one of the discs, you can extract the .cab by using winrar, 7zip, winzip, whatever floats your boat. Then, go into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable:The Lost Chapters\data\compileddefs. Bring ...
6 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Fri, 02 March 2012 05:27 «» By: asmcint
Re: 4 new mods ive made
So then get them off your discs in the .cab files on there.
7 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 18 January 2012 13:18 «» By: Michmat
Re: n00b mods question: adding/removing
Haha sorry, I just started and was probably on the other site when reading about weapon editing, I think it's adding points towards reputation? I don't know D: they just said please rep+ this if it was a good tutorial. Also, thanks for the help and fast ...
8 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 18 January 2012 12:55 «» By: asmcint
Re: n00b mods question: adding/removing
You can only remove mods by replacing the edited files with backups. If you had a fit of forgetfulness and forgot to make backups, you can get them off your disc. To do so, find the .cab files in each disc, open them up with an extraction/compression progr...
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 27 June 2011 13:13 «» By: Nazartan
Re: Fable TLC : Editing sounds
Thanks JohnDoe I've just found THE program I looked for : EkszBox-ABX v2.0 >Here you can download it: http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1567 >Or here: http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?l...
10 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Wed, 15 June 2011 15:07 «» By: morerunes
Yeah, they're in .cab files, but I have never used this method, as I have been unable to get them open
11 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 22 November 2010 20:56 «» By: Freakie
Re: Original Fishing Values Needed
Hey Oni, I'm trying to grab the files off of the disk but for some reason it's not working, unless I am doing something wrong here, so here's what I'm doing: Going to the .cab where the files are Copy the file, move it to the installation folder in C:\...
12 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Fri, 20 June 2008 19:47 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: Some Questions I've Had
My god i'm stupud...don't reply. It was all in the cab thing. The shelf looking icon.
13 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 October 2007 15:16 «» By: OldBoy
Re: freeroam error
Please use search, this has been asked multiple times -> Example: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?SQ=1bf16c9a2967ac0957 f1bc8e8b35691d&t=search&srch=+Unable+to+read+beyond+ &btn_submit=Search&field=all&forum_limiter=& ...
14 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Mon, 17 September 2007 00:31 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Rhadiel's Armour
I think he means how to get the files of his disc. They're in .cab files; use something like 7zip to unpack them.
15 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Sun, 16 September 2007 23:33 «» By: Sean_s
Re: Rhadiel's Armour
No, it's not ok. It's against the rules for me to do so, plus they are large files and wouldn't send them to you anyways, as it typically would take some time to do so. If you own them then open the CAB files on the disks...if you don't own them then you'r...
16 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 08 August 2007 11:28 «» By: HodgePodge
Re: File backup
Yes, you can pull the files off of the discs, put they're stored in .cab files, so you'll need a program like winRAR to open 'em.
17 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 29 July 2007 14:42 «» By: Sean_s
Re: freeroam help
like I said, you might need to get a new one off the disks, but you don't need to reinstall Fable. The WAD is in one of the CAB files on one of the disks, not sure witch one though.
18 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 22 July 2007 21:07 «» By: Revan II
Re: I accidentaly deleted a Albion file...
Where is the CAB files?
19 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 22 July 2007 20:53 «» By: Sean_s
Re: I accidentaly deleted a Albion file...
Well, you need to get the files off the disk, they are located (at least most of the time) in the CAB files on the disk. Its against the rules to post the game files.
20 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 01 July 2007 06:41 «» By: OldBoy
Re: ummmm help me
It's in an archive. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?SQ=75128aeffc3d1a3ad6 eb192ce39c0790&t=search&srch=.cab&btn_submit=Sea rch&field=all&forum_limiter=&search_logic=AND&am p;sort_order=DESC&author=
21 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 29 June 2007 03:14 «» By: Satan
Re: Missing file...even from disks o-o
Windows can open .cab files natively. XP can at least, so far I've not needed to under Vista.
22 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 28 June 2007 19:46 «» By: Sean_s
I use IZarc, it opens several different archive files, and the best part about it is...wait...wait for it......its free! http://www.download.com/IZArc/3000-2250_4-10667135.html?tag= lst-0-1 So, that should open .cab files (it does for me).
23 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 28 June 2007 04:37 «» By: OldBoy
it's in a .cab file, which is an archive. You have to open it with something like 7zip.
24 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 14 April 2007 16:27 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Something bad happened.......
If you have multiple discs (not a dvd), I believe the game.bin is on disc 2 in a .cab file. You can extract it with something like 7zip. [edit] It will delete any mods that depend on edits made to the game.bin.
25 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 14 April 2007 15:59 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Something bad happened.......
So you didn't make a backup? You can get it of your fable disc(s). It's in a compressed file (.cab I believe) on your disc(s), extract it and copy it over the game.bin found in fable/data/compiled defs/ {edit} You should always make backups of the file...
26 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Tue, 27 March 2007 16:28 «» By: OldBoy
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards
Correctemundo. It's very good for people who don't want or have the time to get into all the scripting and FreeRoam stuff. Now they can just push a couple of buttons (thanks to you...) and: presto!
27 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Tue, 27 March 2007 01:04 «» By: Satan
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards
You should be able to pull the files off the discs. The xbox version is easy enough but I think the PC version requires that you open CAB files to get them.

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:54:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01656 seconds