Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
38 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Fri, 20 March 2015 05:45 «» By: Frypciak
Master Trader + chest with all style cards
First thing, sorry for bad english, but i'm from country, that probably half of you don't know it exist "Poland" Okay! I want to present my first script-edit mod. It's really nothing, just copying, pasting, and changing values. For about 4...
2 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 06 May 2013 19:05 «» By: Wyntilda
Re: Elven Greatsword (Skyrim weapon)
All right, how does this look for a script? (I'll play around with it, as needed. And I may have gotten some of the OBJECT names wrong; didn't look too much into it. ) Skyrim Trader ScriptNewThing AICreature; Player 2; UID 18446712378787468629; Def...
3 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 24 September 2011 12:38 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: All Female Vilage. Three roadblocks still, will post when finished
Stop stop stop, you're making this harder than it has to be. Village entries, VILLAGE_BOWERSTONE_SLUMS, open it. CDefs, open up the CVillagePeopleDef. Change out the men for women, fill all the slots with women I suppose. That will take care of the auto...
4 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 20 December 2010 23:20 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Simple teleportation question
Using the scripted shopkeeper is turnkey, so here's a lollipop.
5 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Fri, 05 February 2010 15:08 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Customizable Scripted Shopkeeper
You remove his clothes in the script. The TNG script. It's called "Customizable Scripted Shopkeeper" for a reason. It combines three of Keshire's breakthroughs. CTCHeroAttachableAppearanceModifiers, CTCHeroMorph, and CTCShop are scripts that can ...
6 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Fri, 05 February 2010 14:38 «» By: exonic
yes, it is. but as the topic says Customizable Scripted Shopkeeper, and the hero_rival is no shopkeeper originaly, i asked for help, as i try to do the same, just with an other creature. but i am done for today : (
7 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Fri, 05 February 2010 11:44 «» By: exonic
now there is a mix of a hero and a bully : \ i add a screen this is what i did: i created a new entry in the game.bin, using what i had exported from the scripted shopkeeper. i changed the model id to 5087(the original bully). then the mix appeared. w...
8 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 10 November 2009 14:15 «» By: morerunes
Re: Which File is the TNG for Oakvale?
If I am not mistaken, that shop is using a scripted shopkeeper. In that case I do not believe it is stored in the savegame unless you mark it persistent.
9 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 03 March 2009 00:19 «» By: OldBoy
Re: New Balverine Transform Mod
No that wouldn't work. As I stated above, the hero's weapons return no matter what, when you save as a balverine. This was already the case with marco's mod in the beginning. Besides; as JohnDoe says, it's just a minor thing. Another way arou...
10 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 02 March 2009 13:09 «» By: Noctus
Re: New Balverine Transform Mod
Hmm, well the positioning of the weapons is an easy one, the balverine model doesn't have the helpers that hold the weapons.* The fact that the balverine gets the weapons back though, that is troubling. Something about loading the save must assign the o...
11 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 28 February 2009 05:08 «» By: OldBoy
New Item Pack v2.5
Ok folks, here's the NewItemPack v2.5 It's the same as v2, but has the patch included, and it's all merged into a single fmp! Enjoy. Important This should work fine, I've tested it on a clean install several times, no errors. As I've tested this on a...
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 November 2008 11:54 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Weapon purchas
Or change the CShopDef of the trader/shopkeeper you want to buy it from. Scripted shopkeeper is easier though.
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 November 2008 04:22 «» By: Noctus
Re: Weapon purchas
Search for a scripted shopkeeper. Done.
14 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 26 November 2008 09:12 «» By: NightmareMaker
Re: Help Creating a Bartender
Actually, I think you will need the "Bluetooth's Scripted Custom Shopkeeper". You can position him wherever you like, I'm just not sure if he will stay around the bar, I think he will wander off the region. Still,there should be a way to change ...
15 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 22 November 2008 20:51 «» By: JohnDoe
Use the fmp attached to the first post with FE. Read this and read where it says "Loading a Fable Mod Package (FMP)".
16 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 22 November 2008 10:22 «» By: morerunes
basically it goes like this: Spawn him with CBox right where you want him. Save. Open the tng file with notepad. Cut the coordinates of where he is, and paste it into somewhere else for use later, then delete the rest of his script. Paste in the exa...
17 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 13 November 2008 15:14 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: The stuff i need to spawn chests doesnt work
The script itself should work, and the problem isn't with those mods, it's with the trader. There's no "CREATURE_TRADER_STOCKED_SCRIPTED" according to him. I say try the scripted shopkeeper mod again, look for the trader yourself, it will be 147...
18 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 12 November 2008 17:35 «» By: devvnn
Re: The stuff i need to spawn chests doesnt work
crud, i forgot to tell you, in FE there isnt a CREATURE_TRADER_STOCKED_SCRIPTED file, i only have SCRIPTED_SHOP, for some reason when i download the Scripted Shopkeeper.fmp it doesnt give me the trader...
19 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 31 October 2008 23:09 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Help with Scripted Shopkeeper
Try using a different brain. There's a stand around like a moron brain, then there's a good villager shopkeeper brain, I don't know the exact names and can't be bothered to find them, but they'll be easy enough to spot if you look for them. They'll wand...
20 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 31 October 2008 22:31 «» By: cdgfx84
Help with Scripted Shopkeeper
I can get it working fine but it there a way to set so he stands in one place instead of walking around I tried putting WanderWithInformation FALSE; in the code but it did not work also how do you set how many days before there next delivery below is the c...
21 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 18 October 2008 16:02 «» By: morerunes
Re: Problems with Custom trader
you got scripted shopkeeper, not customizable shopkeeper, so get that try comparing the script you used to the script on the customizable shopkeeper page too
22 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 18 October 2008 13:13 «» By: chaos
Re: Scripted Shopkeeper
Bluetooth, I noticed that anything you sell to the scripted trader is worth zero. Any way to fix that or maybe just disable the ability to sell anything to the scripted shopkeeper?
23 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 22 April 2008 04:37 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Lost my sword...
There are a few ways to do this. Using Fable Explorer you can put the sword directly into your inventory or edit a shop to have it in stock. Using Albion Explorer or notepad you can either spawn the sword or spawn the sword in a chest. Using both you ca...
24 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 January 2008 16:31 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Spawning Armor?
You can spawn keys. You can spawn armor making getting the keys useless. You can use the customizable scripted shopkeeper to make chest spawning useless. All of these are very easy things to pick up too, and should by no means take an hour to figure o...
25 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 09 January 2008 16:14 «» By: morerunes
Re: Spawning Armor?
or you can use the customizable scripted shopkeeper
26 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Wed, 02 January 2008 20:50 «» By: morerunes
Customizable Scripted Shopkeeper
I just thought that the Customizable Shopkeeper fmp was too hard to find and was kind of buried, so I put it all in one fmp and posted it here. This is all you need except for a script, which should look like this: Pretty gigantic script, but le...
27 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Tue, 01 January 2008 19:25 «» By: morerunes
Albion Explorer Templates
Send templates to me via pm and I'll update this post. Just replace the original templates folder in the AE root directory UPDATE: Added Scripted Shopkeeper UPDATE: Got rid of scripted shopkeeper and added Custom Shopkeeper You'll need this...
28 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 17 November 2007 12:16 «» By: morerunes
Categorized Mod Index
Categorized Mod Index Hero Transforms Hobbe Transform Mod - Oldboy Minion Dreadwings Transform - Oldboy Objects Map Mods XBOX This is partly for me to keep t...
29 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 13:36 «» By: OldBoy
New Item Pack v2
Newer version of this mod available here Ok folks, here's the final version of NewItemPackV2. Edit: Also download the Patch that's attached -> it adds 3 missing weapons. Currently for the trader version only. Note 1 This should work fine, I've...
30 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2007 08:42 «» By: Sean_s
A request that needs C++, scripted shopkeep formatter
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1913& ;start=0& The third message in this thread is a tool (technically the first one to, but the one in the third on is much better) that can add ContainerContents[0] " "; to an obje...
31 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Fri, 21 September 2007 13:06 «» By: OldBoy
New Item Pack v1
edit:Latest version available here. This mod adds 30 NEW items to the game. 18 weapons and 12 pieces of clothing. Check the included readme for installation instructions. There are 2 versions: 'Mod_Pack_v1_Trader' Adds a Trader to the game...
32 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 20 September 2007 15:33 «» By: Keshire
Re: BlueTooth Suits WIPs
Wierd. If I get some free time from all my other projects I'll take a closer look.
33 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 20 September 2007 15:07 «» By: OldBoy
Re: BlueTooth Suits WIPs
Ok, I know this mod isn't 'finished', but somehow if I spawn a scripted shopkeeper with the suit parts in his inventory, the game crashes when I want to view the helmet in the trading screen. All other clothing parts work fine in the trading screen. I'...
34 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Thu, 20 September 2007 10:05 «» By: OldBoy
Ok, I've been trying to use the scripted shopkeeper in combination with a couple of new weapons and new clothing objects. So far weapons work just fine, but the clothing sometimes does and sometimes doesn't work. Example: I load these mods: MOD...
35 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Mon, 17 September 2007 08:57 «» By: Kain
i still did not really understand how to spawn a scripted shopkeeper. in AE spawn a bodyguard and then change the following parts of his script into this: DefinitionType "CREATURE_TRADER_STOCKED_SCRIPTED" ThingGamePersistent FALSE; Thin...
36 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Mon, 17 September 2007 03:29 «» By: Sean_s
If you need anything else fixed that you don't feel like doing, just remember, I basically have no life (it was my choice of life style, nice and relaxing...yeah....)
37 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Sat, 01 September 2007 09:21 «» By: Sean_s
It adds the shop keeper so you can spawn him to buy things from him . In order to have a scripted shopkeeper who can script anything you need to have the CShopDef that comes with this shop keeper.
38 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Wed, 15 August 2007 23:55 «» By: Keshire
Scripted Shopkeeper
Along the lines of my experience pedestool, and Customizable NPC. Here is a stand alone shopkeeper where you can define his stock through scripts. Random Empty traders fixed by Sean_s. Relevant tng code: DefinitionType "CREATURE_TRADER_ST...

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:38:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03959 seconds