Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
8 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Mods «» Posted on: Sun, 05 October 2014 20:39 «» By: Swagasaurus
DLC Clothing
Highjacked the Guild demon door chest again, this time to bring you All of the DLC clothing that I could locate, tell me if I have missed anything and I'll add it in. Prerequisite Toggle Spoilerextracted fable.wad with freeroam and renamed/deleted it, ...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 30 March 2014 14:07 «» By: xxNick
Re: xxNick's Fable Rebalanced Mod (Discussion)
Shields are a cool mechanic idea but without a practical way to do it proper, with blocking set up right with or without a shield and with proper anims and all that, I'm not interested. Same thing with other very interesting ideas I've seen, like throwing ...
3 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Tue, 28 December 2010 07:18 «» By: JohnDoe
Another Complete Chest Script
This is just a chest script, it's a compilation of everything in the vanilla game that has a CInventoryItemDef that can be put in a chest without crashing the game. Not spectacular in any way but hey, I'm bored. Chest Script Put the script in a T...
4 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 09 September 2010 08:45 «» By: Seddoron
Maze mod
Is there a mod for Maze clothing and staff? How about the head? Do the mods add some of the Maze's spells or is it even possible? I would like links if you could give. I just remembered this game and how i always wanted to try Maze out, i found him quite i...
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 23 August 2010 23:25 «» By: Ziadaine
Problem with armor
I downloaded the Maze robes/armour pack, managed to get them to be dropped by various creatures but there's a problem. I went into the clothing menu to change them each piece, but only the boots showed up. Maze's robe top and gloves didn't spawn into the c...
6 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 23 August 2010 22:24 «» By: Ziadaine
Re: Kingdom Hearts Jacket?
I'm no modding guru, but with a piece of clothing to use as a base what about using the Maze Re-skin that I've seen around here?
7 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 August 2007 10:08 «» By: crazybunny
Re: how can i add clothing items to my game?
you have to spawn them in a chest.which clothing mod is it?maze,thundre or job?
8 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 27 March 2007 23:15 «» By: xeperdamien
Re: how can i modd maze armor
Search better: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?SQ=86bc9dee2d2425ebf8 54f0d9c00133f8&t=search&srch=maze+clothing&btn_s ubmit=Search&field=all&forum_limiter=&search_log ic=AND&sort_order=DESC&author=

Current Time: Sat May 04 02:35:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02064 seconds