Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
25 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 05 August 2018 08:00 «» By: 420everday
Re: Project: The Lost Ego
Well basically what i mainly want out of my mod is for Fable to be as close and similar to Project Ego as possible. I figured co-op was probably not doable, along with other features that were meant to be in Fable. However my goal is for this mod is to get...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 14 August 2017 07:08 «» By: FRC_union
FRC's Modding Guide
Hello! My name is Evgeny, I'm speaking on behalf of FRC (Fable: Russian Community). /* ATTENTION ON It's not advertising. It's something about "All huge Fable fans get together, bros!!!" ATTENTION OFF */ DESCRIPTION Fable mo...
3 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 02 July 2017 14:54 «» By: ventusstrife
Sharingan SLow Time Error
Hullo, Been a while since I was last here, but I recently got back into modding fable. I had a question about editing FMP's, but it mostly pertains to a specific FMP that no longer seems to work properly. The image is distorted for lack of a better word...
4 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 07 December 2013 15:25 «» By: ChristopherMan7
Fable Explorer treeview is blank
Hello all, Hopefully somemone can help me with this problem. I have searched but I can not find any post with this same issue or anything on how to fix it. I do not have time to read every thread on your website and have wasted many hours searching which ...
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 12 May 2012 18:56 «» By: bobdaweird
Regarding cutscene editing.
Hopefully this is the right section to post this thread. I am trying to install a cutscene editor from the link listed below so I can install a mod that turns you into a balvarine (however you spell it). http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&a...
6 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 02 May 2012 09:12 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Need help, want less age for exp/stat upgrades.
Go here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7218& ;start=0& Scroll down to : Game.bin editing Editing the hero Click the first link in the section: Reduce age by upgrading spells Here is a quote from that thread concerning...
7 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 05 August 2011 19:04 «» By: IloveFableModding
Disabling explosions on hit while berserker is active
Anyone know how? I tried editing berserker spell file in game.bin/things but I still have no luck :<
8 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 30 June 2011 05:35 «» By: jalex228
Invisibility spell?
The other day, I read JohnDoe's Graphics editing 101, a most useful reference, when I noticed something written about the transparency of a texture. After further investigation on the site, I saw several designs with transparent parts. One thing lead to an...
9 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 08 June 2010 10:23 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: fireball spell editing, throw chickens/heads
Just keep a backup of the game.bin and then fearlessly play around with the numbers. For a start, you might want to change the shot for the fireball to have the same mesh as that of the chicken or head shots.
10 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 08 June 2010 10:12 «» By: mageboogy
fireball spell editing, throw chickens/heads
i was looking around about fireball spell editing. and there's some shot def's that involve the kicked chickens in town. does this mean i could, in theory, charge my fireball spell, and then release a chicken that explodes on impact ? could i make the expl...
11 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Tue, 22 December 2009 06:22 «» By: OldBoy
[General] Nesdude general modding guide
12 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 25 November 2009 09:13 «» By: JohnDoe
ARMOUR entries
1. Finding the ARMOUR entry: 1a. Always go through the root entry. Always. Open the CREATURE entry whose ARMOUR entry you want to edit. 1b. Browse its CDefs, find and open the CHitLocationsDef. 1c. In the CHitLocationsDef, there will be a HIT_LOCA...
13 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 03 April 2009 13:07 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Spell editing help
No.
14 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 03 April 2009 12:38 «» By: ultimaflare
Spell editing help
Is there a way to make a spell have the effects of more than one spell? Ex: Berserk casts Berserk and Force Push.
15 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 04 September 2008 14:09 «» By: BlazeLeeDragon
Re: Spell editing...how?
that link was infact what I was looking for, I've stumbled onto it once before and couldn't figure out how I did it. I've tried ascending and descending, I've tried spells, spell, edit spells, editing spells, customizing spells, custom spells, changing...
16 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 03 September 2008 19:34 «» By: His_Shadow
Want to know whats funny, the search button only leads to other topics with people whining to use the search button and not answering the question or another topic which doesn't answer the question at all lol how do you edit the lightening spell I...
17 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 21 August 2008 10:33 «» By: mellr0
heres how i know you are lying. by putting in "spell editing" i got this. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?SQ=8d01f5daf8f0de0194 e495d7eeeab1e7&t=search&srch=spell+editing&btn_s ubmit=Search&field=all&forum_limiter=&...
18 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 16 August 2008 10:55 «» By: BlazeLeeDragon
I did a search, can't find anything. tried spells, customizing spells, editing spells, edit spells, edit spell, change spells, adjust spells... nothing, surly someone knows how to edit spells...
19 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 16 August 2008 06:36 «» By: mellr0
please try the search button.
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 15 August 2008 20:49 «» By: BlazeLeeDragon
Spell editing...how?
how do you edit spells? like make the spells do more damage, or have heal do more healing. or have the mana costs be less??
21 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 12 June 2008 02:14 «» By: wjffkdhkf
Questions Regarding Modding Rival Hero Weapons, and Summon Edit
Hello, I beat fable about seven times and got bored. And then I found out about this site and i was all like "HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG" Yeah, i got that excited when i found out about modding. I used the search engine to find tutorials and most of th...
22 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 17 February 2008 19:59 «» By: Incognito
Fable: The Lost Chapters Re-balanced(Harder Fable)
Edit: THE MOD DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK WHEN USING FABLE EXPLORER TO LOAD IT, I'll SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO FIX IT. My attempt at making fable more.. balanced and difficult, because lets face it, the game its way to damn easy. My first release is the Weapons...
23 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 02 February 2008 06:42 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: i have some great ideas =]
I like new ideas and new concepts. Feel free to throw any idea you got at us unless it's extremely obvious that it is simply impossible. Let's break this one down a bit.This is possible. It would require a CHeroMorphDef edit, throing in another halo wea...
24 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 18:05 «» By: Nesdude
What I learned in my 1st week of modding (Guide)
FIRST OFF all of this, obviously, wasn't over just 1 week of modding. I'd say probably a total of 2-3 months actually working on it, and the rest just kind of casually fooling around or just doing something else entirely. Hey people I think it's safe t...
25 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 19 November 2006 08:18 «» By: darylb
Ghost sword editing
hey i was just changing the ghost sword spell so i could summon the undead general. I was hoping the general would summon smaller undead to help. I have discovered that the smaller summoned undead are hostile. Does anyone know how to change them to friendl...

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:06:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03687 seconds