Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
41 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 04 August 2018 23:32 «» By: Avarice
Re: Project: The Lost Ego
I actually started doing something similar, but with a different take on it. However, the site has been having issues, so none of my posts are currently showing up. [Here is a Link for now, if you are ever interested in checking it out] If you do de...
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 29 September 2016 02:36 «» By: Smitter
Fable TLC Split Screen CO-OP
Hey, guys! I'm new here, but I'm playing Fable TLC for years. I read about co-op/multiplayer for Fable TLC here. I know, alot of work must be done for this, but how about split screen coop on the one computer? Can it be done? Sorry for my bad English. Than...
3 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 22 March 2016 01:40 «» By: Zalzimal
ae issue im working with windows 10 but having a little issue
picI'm going to attach a image I have a fairly decent knowledge of c++ and other programming I am attending the art institute for game art and design but I rather prefer the older systems and games. so my issue is one cbox will not run period and two I hav...
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 05 June 2013 17:48 «» By: Zyreq
Re: Guys. Guys! GUYS! FABLE 1 HD
Who said he was in jail D:? Anyway, i hope they don't mess with the game much. Hopefully they revamp the graphics, add more clothing and weapons(i pray to thee), add multiplayer(halo anniversary did it, so why not), and add more side quests.
5 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 09 May 2013 15:58 «» By: Wyntilda
Re: Doubts about editing fable ....
Well, I don't see why it would be wrong, but it would be improbable, yes. Basically, this.
6 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 09 May 2013 15:52 «» By: kaus45
Doubts about editing fable ....
would be wrong to create a multiplayer mod to be played on LAN or internet??
7 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 02 February 2013 12:13 «» By: Wyntilda
Re: Just say 'NO' to alignment modifiers!
Oh, it's not that impressive. Just a bunch of changing stats to '0'. Not like I did some cool multiplayer mod or something of the like.
8 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 12 June 2012 14:40 «» By: EternalNoob
Re: [WIP] - Fable SDK
@asmcint, the game has code for all kinds of features that either didn't get released\finished. (It has code for multiplayer, leader boards, etc,.) Not sure I want to bother them, they're likely partially, or wholly incomplete, I'd rather focus on the S...
9 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 12 June 2012 10:08 «» By: asmcint
Re: [WIP] - Fable SDK
O_O So essentially, make Fable have multiplayer capability? Y'all got some serious shit going on.
10 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 02 March 2011 05:48 «» By: Keshire
Re: fable online
I can certainly tell you how. Here you go:
11 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 27 January 2011 10:18 «» By: Keshire
Re: Impossible Ideas Thread
Something like that would be a huge undertaking that modders typically don't have time for. It doesn't really matter what Fable was written in. If you were going to recreate the engine you'd just pick the language you were most familiar with.
12 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 27 January 2011 06:37 «» By: StormOfThorns
Re: Impossible Ideas Thread
Don't bash me because this thread is from last year. I've been hovering around this site for quite some time. I've been absorbing what all you have done, speculated, etc. I would say all of this could be possible—if it were—but obviously, it would have ...
13 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 21 December 2010 16:08 «» By: Bloody Nose
Re: Blender problems
"For creatures and NPCs, it's better to mix and match as best you can in the CCreatureDef, because when the mesh is exported, it is converted to DirectX and loses a lot of its data, including dynamic cloth which is really what makes the mesh look good...
14 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 06 July 2010 11:51 «» By: Keshire
Re: [Project] Fable I multiplayer
Exactly. If anything the scripting system needs to be hijacked first and foremost. More work was done doing this than anything else.
15 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 22 June 2010 14:48 «» By: Mattius
Why does everyone compare all online RPGs to WoW? There were MMOs before it, I remember playing them. Anyway, yeh, Fable was not built with a multiplayer component, so they would have to completely add in networking code and interfacing, which,just to ...
16 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 30 March 2010 15:10 «» By: dimmy353
I remember long time ago, in the forums people discussed about that, sadly it isn't possible to make a fable multiplayer.
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 29 March 2010 12:57 «» By: JohnDoe
No.
18 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 29 March 2010 11:00 «» By: Enari
[Project] Fable I multiplayer
Hei , Can some one mod a mod that players can play on internet it should have port fowarding u can select maps Maps: Arena Whole Map(all map no specific spawn points) Thank you Sorry for bad english
19 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 02 October 2008 16:06 «» By: Lord Mason
Re: Tattoo bump theory
I could do the bump mapping, I'm just not sure how I would save that to an fmp that would apply it to the hero from the start of the game without replacing something that you'd need to somehow "aquire." (i.e. Will/Age bumps.) If someone could hel...
20 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 01 October 2008 20:39 «» By: JohnDoe
No. Rocks, grass, age/alignment morphs, many weapons, many creatures, even signs feature bump maps. Even water, snow, ice feature bump maps. While I agree that there could be more, it doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it.Don't be fooled, this i...
21 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 30 September 2008 16:56 «» By: Lord Mason
Really aside from the Will mark bumps and scars not much has been bumped. I think that the ageing textures also have bumps. But really where the bumps are mainly absent is the armors and creatures mainly of a couple reasons in my opinion. Reason #1: The D...
22 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 September 2008 19:24 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Multiplayer
As best as I can figure, that would seem about right. My guess is that the multiplayer stuff was going to be one of the many additional things looked forward to but was cut short due to the time needed to make it all happen and the nearing release date. An...
23 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 September 2008 19:09 «» By: Lord Mason
Multiplayer
Hey, I hope everyone has heard the multiplayer announcement for Fable 2 via Xbox Live. I was browsing through my textures in Fable Explorer last night and came across a texture that was a Multiplayer orb. Now if you've done some research on ...
24 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 24 March 2008 12:18 «» By: NicoDGX
Re: Any hope for cooperative play on fable tlc?
Not to bump or anything but why not start in the low level in multiplayer/cooperative like lan then improve it furter instead of burning our braincells of coding would'nt it be easyer? If we could use it on lan then hamachi or some other online-lan program...
25 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 17 January 2008 09:49 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: B-Morph *Ideas, discussion, and opinions*
Not that it matters, but... VS = Visual Studio... Or multiplayer in Street Fighter. Yes, yes, many other multiplayer games as well. But Street Fighter is by far the best of these. (except the early 3D ones)
26 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 24 October 2007 08:50 «» By: Grog_McGee
Re: just an idea
That kind of thing takes massive amounts of coding knowledge and even more time. If you're interested in helping crack the exe pop on over to Fable Multiplayer and perhaps the IRC channel. As general statement on rebuilding the game from effectively scratc...
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 04 October 2007 12:28 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
Re: Fable Multiplayer
first of all if multiplayer can be achieved then go for it this would totally reinvent the game and if we cracked the exe im sure it would be possible to make the game harder and have more point to it making it more fun to play online if we can achieve mul...
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 03 October 2007 04:34 «» By: Keshire
Quit complaining and have at it then. frontend.bin-> game.bin->UI There should only be a few entries that are borked and unusable.
29 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 03 October 2007 04:24 «» By: morerunes
I agree, right now fable is too easy, multiplayer wouldn't be very fun, I would much rather change the UI of the game then have an all out dual with my friend. (although both is nice )
30 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 02 October 2007 20:10 «» By: chaos
Busting the exe is more important because we can mess with quests and spells. I'd personally like to put the kraken in hook coast If we had multiplayer it should be very limited(ex: fight along side or against another player in the arena)
31 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 20 September 2007 14:37 «» By: Satan
Re: multiplay for fable :)
Please tell me this is a horrible dream and someone hasn't decided to waste space on yet another multiplayer thread.... ***Locked***
32 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 19 September 2007 20:35 «» By: Keshire
Or I can simply remove all the stupid bickering from this thread. With that said. If you happen to have assembly knowledge or know someone that does feel free to jump onto irc.dynastynet.net/#fable key:damnbots And we can discuss som...
33 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 19 September 2007 14:30 «» By: HodgePodge
I'm sorry, but it won't work. What we do now is not nearly advanced enough to do what you're talking about, and we'd have to crack the exe to do it. And even after the exe is cracked, apps have to be developed to deal with altering it. So, in short, n...
34 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 19 September 2007 05:46 «» By: allong
Fable Multiplayer
Now, as this is my first post please don't think I'm just an illiterate noob that would say "zomgz somone mack febel online!". Now, I am aware that there was a thread (/Topic, whatever you call it) about if a multiplayer Fable was possible and...
35 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 22 July 2007 11:00 «» By: shadowknight
Re: Darkened souls [WIP]
just Wandering if i was able to pull together a team to crack the .exe and maybe start in the the multiplayer functionality would any of you be willing to model and design and such? I should probably move this to a difrent forum sorry. i dont mean to ...
36 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 22 July 2007 10:56 «» By: shadowknight
It would be really cool if we could crack the .exe and make it Multiplayer i mean so much stuff could be done after that. new spells places quests people choices new starting towns we could even add races in to the game like orc, demons, elve...
37 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 22 July 2007 00:36 «» By: OldBoy
And Silver. Not a chance.
38 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 11 October 2006 21:46 «» By: Satan
Re: IRC Logs
[05:32] Silver: PM would hype solitaire [05:32] Silver: it has the most realistic wearing of cards ever seen before! [05:32] Satan: he did [05:33] Marcopolo: lol [05:33] Satan: only he promised that it was going to be multiplayer [05:33] Silver: I onl...
39 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 31 October 2005 15:32 «» By: LostInGeneral
Re: Interesting things you've noticed while modding
Not yet, but I have been checking out a lot. For example, I know the multiplayer spirits just looked like glowing balls of light.
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 25 October 2005 14:38 «» By: LostInGeneral
Re: Interesting things you've noticed while modding
I had a theory about those. Since the multiplayer was a system in which one player was the main character and the others were spirits that revolved around them, but there were four colors of spirits, at one point they had to switch. So I figured that wh...
Pages (2): [1  2    »]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:31:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01380 seconds