Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
445 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Thu, 05 January 2017 21:44 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Script to allow modification of Fable
I didn't see your first post on this. Glad to see it now. I may finally replace my 2005 XP computer. The hassle of modding FTLC on Vista/Win7/10 is literally the only reason I haven't switched yet.
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 21 December 2015 04:08 «» By: Walter253b
Re: Fable Explorer Won't Work Please Help
\ at the end is missing. FE is trying to load files inside a directory that doesn't exist (which is Fable The Lost Chaptersdata in this case, a "\" is missing). Did you know how to find registry key? It might be your issue. You sho...
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 20 December 2015 12:39 «» By: mmoxgaming
Re: Fable Explorer Won't Work Please Help
Another thing, do you think it would be better if I tried modding my game from Windows Vista or XP? I also have a non Steam copy of Fable TLC, not cracked.
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 19 December 2015 15:40 «» By: mmoxgaming
Fable Explorer Won't Work Please Help
Hello, I have been playing Fable The Lost Chapters for years now and it is easily one of my favorite games. A couple years ago on my moms old Windows Vista computer I started modding my Fable TLC game and it worked, after a while the mods would stop workin...
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 01 October 2015 19:24 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Fable Explorer crashing
Vista/Windows 7 Primer Maybe run as admin?
6 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 11 April 2015 20:10 «» By: charrzarr
Re: Shadownet on Win 7 HELP
Glad to see you still check the forum, morerunes. Yeah it's at startup. Probably missed some steps in prepping too. I was hoping 7 would have the same dumb luck as vista for me and not need so much prep work.
7 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 18 February 2015 23:14 «» By: Scribbley
Custom house?
I wrote a whole lot here a moment ago, but my computer decided to go back to the request list for some reason, so I am going to wrap this up quick. I was wanting to make a house and put stuff in it. But I can only find the exteriors of houses in chocolate ...
8 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 25 October 2014 14:23 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Shadownet: Mods Do Not Appear to Work
Sounds like a possible Vista or Win7 issue, look in the tutorial section for how to mod with Vista. I am not sure that's it, or even if that's it, whether Steam works the same way. Specifically learn about Virtual Store, that may be causing the problem. If...
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 04 August 2014 08:40 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Fable Explorer Retexture Issue
Check the threads involving win& and vista, maybe it is a virtual store issue since other mods won't work.
10 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:07 «» By: asmcint
Re: Factions Help
If you've followed the directions correctly, there should be no problem. Are you using Windows Vista or 7? If so, have you followed the directions shown in the Vista/Windows 7 Primer? If you haven't, the changes made to the game may be directed to the Virt...
11 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 15 March 2014 19:29 «» By: asmcint
Re: Editing Unarmed Damage
This thread's been dead for just over five years. Please reread the rules(go over each section and subforum rule topic to ensure that you don't miss anything), and avoid necroposting in the future(unless of course, you're supplying useful information). ...
12 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 02 February 2014 17:03 «» By: Belnick
Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object error(FE)
thx for the reply google found this and normal forums have an autolock that close a topic after 2-3 weeks of inactivity if they dont want the old thread used again This was not locked so ofc I assued it was here to post instead of spamming by cre...
13 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 01 February 2014 18:18 «» By: asmcint
Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object error(FE)
First off, congratulations for setting a new necropost record at three months shy of seven years. Seriously, next time, check the date of the last post in a thread in the top right corner of said post. If it's been dead for more than a month, make a new th...
14 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 19 January 2014 14:31 «» By: 3demons
Re: red (glowing) eyes on good alignment
i know that the windows vista isnt the problem. so heres what i see and what path i took: 1. FE 2. creature 3. 1470 - creature hero 4. CHeroMorphDef "Links to (GameBINEntryID)" 5. open 718A7883D 6. in there i see a section for evil eyes: ...
15 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 19 January 2014 05:45 «» By: asmcint
Re: red (glowing) eyes on good alignment
Also, if you're on Windows Vista or Windows 7, make sure that your changes are being made to the actual game files and not the copies squirreled away in the virtual store.
16 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 07 December 2013 12:00 «» By: asmcint
Re: Fable Mods
Alright, if you're using Windows 7 or Vista(and possibly Windows 8, dunno if they kept the whole "virtual store" concept), take a look through Johndoe's Vista/Windows 7 Primer. That should give you all the info you need to get to modding on th...
17 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 02 November 2013 16:40 «» By: asmcint
Re: Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc
If you're running Vista or Windows 7, it's probably an issue with the virtual store. Go into your appdata folder(It'll be in your user account's folder, be sure to have hidden file viewing enabled.) and poke around there. Somewhere in that hodge-podge is t...
18 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Fri, 13 September 2013 14:55 «» By: MegaJonesy
Re: New Item Pack v2.5
Its a laptop with AMD athlon x2 with 2gb of ram. 32 bit vista. It runs fable really well.
19 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Fri, 13 September 2013 00:38 «» By: MegaJonesy
Agent 47 try running as administrator. I get a system.out.of.memory exception error. I watch fe in task manager and the numbers keep growing until i get that error im on vista with 2gb of ram. I going to try the v2 and see if I can install it.
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 12 September 2013 23:16 «» By: MegaJonesy
Hello
Hello. I'm glade to see this forum still active I love fable. (well fable 1) I have been here a while and haven't posted. Im on vista in 2013 lol but i can still use all the programs with esse and have read the tutorials. But hello everyone and thanks to a...
21 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Wed, 17 July 2013 22:20 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Hero Sneak To Walk Conversion
You're either missing the Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 issue thread, or the mod is ineffective. It replaces one animation and it was never tested so there's a strong chance that it doesn't do anything.
22 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 17 July 2013 12:41 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Need Help with Fable Explorer.
Where did you read that? Because that is incorrect. Likely a Vista/7/8 issue. Read the tutorials.
23 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 10 June 2013 08:34 «» By: Dr3am3r21
The Lazy Mod
Hello guys . So today I finished a little mod wich I call "The Lazy Mod" and I would like to share it with you guys and I want to know if you like it . Now you all wonder what's the lazy mod about? The lazy mod contains 3 fmps and 3 tngs. I...
24 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 07 June 2013 10:35 «» By: Dr3am3r21
Re: Recommended MODS
Well.. If you want I can make a retexture for you of any armor you want... Just tell me how would you like the armor to be Also if you are a windows 7/vista user try to run Fable Explorer as Administrator
25 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 April 2013 15:50 «» By: A Fable Fan
Re: FE/Shadownet memory
Thank you, since you mentioned virtual store existed on Vista and Windows 7, I looked to see if it existed on Windows 8 and found the source of the problem was the virtual store. reinstalled after deleting the virtual store files and now have a clean slate...
26 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 19 April 2013 22:21 «» By: jwc2200
Re: FE/Shadownet memory
Replace the modded files with back-ups. If you didn't make back-ups, the link in my sig concerning them has info on how to get them off of your disks. If you have Vista or Win7 you can also look into "Virtual Store"
27 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 21 February 2013 07:02 «» By: dm986
Fable Explorer Freezes and Shadownet doesnt start at all
I have windows 7, 2gb ram, and intel hd graphics. so i'm not new to modding games just new to modding fable tlc. I read the modding tutorial and the windows vista/7 tutorial. First of all i've been modding games for a while now. most are pretty straight ...
28 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 24 January 2013 20:06 «» By: tyscifi
Re: FE Provlems
The splash thing is nothing. But it seems, not positive, but I think you have't taken ownership of your files. You need to follow the tutorial in the tutorials section. It says something like Vista/windows 7 primer in the title.
29 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Mon, 12 November 2012 20:46 «» By: Lenop
Re: OldBoy's ReSkins
You are experiencing a common Windows Vista/Windows 7 issue. Here's a link to a thread that you should read. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=8110& ;start=0&
30 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Mon, 05 November 2012 03:26 «» By: Lenop
I'm not sure about *all* the details of this mod, but it's probably best to use this on a clean set of files (or a clean install) and to start a new save with this one. And I would recommend using FableExplorer to load this mod. If you're using Chocolat...
31 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2012 16:12 «» By: Lenop
Re: CBox Stopped Working
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Did you uninstall all of your MSVC++ runtimes? You really need to uninstall them, then reinstall the new ones. Did you take care of the Vista/Windows 7 issue? That's another must-do. Did you check to see if...
32 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2012 13:50 «» By: Lenop
Re: CBox Stopped Working
I've found that ChocolateBox is kind of picky when it comes to how things are set up. I know of a few things that might be going on. It didn't like that I had seemingly a million MSVC++ runtimes installed. Neither did anything else on my computer, reall...
33 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2012 14:42 «» By: Lenop
Re: [General] Vista/Windows 7 Primer
I would hope that it'd be okay. The person who wrote the guide admits he didn't have Vista, surely some updated information with easier methods are good to have too.
34 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 10 September 2012 19:55 «» By: Djental
Mods not working.
Well, at first the mods were working. Then I shut the game down to go eat lunch, after I got back, I opened the game, and it said that it had a problem and the game shut off. So I reinstalled the game, and tried the mods again, this time, the mods didn't w...
35 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 17 August 2012 20:46 «» By: Final-Z
Re: new and clueless need help please
Take a look at the tutorial section. There's a special topic for vista users. Since I never used that OS, I can't help you at all :/ That problem is common, and has been answered billions of time. If the toturial section does not help (I doubt that) try...
36 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 14 August 2012 08:28 «» By: Ikkrt
new and clueless need help please
I was trying to run Fable Explorer and I keep getting this:"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. From: at FableExplorer.frmMain.Main()" what does this mean and how do I get FE to run.... I am running it on Windows Vista btw...an...
37 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 12 August 2012 22:13 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Naruto Headband
38 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 12 August 2012 22:03 «» By: Bladex700
everytime i load this mod my FE does not respond and ends up telling me it stoped responding and forces me to quit out of FE this is Vista 32 bit
39 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 10 August 2012 17:17 «» By: Bladex700
well u see i have vista right and it says not responding wehn i load it but ill reinstall my game cause i kinda messed it up while playing around with the graphics.big but if u say it works ill try again
40 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Fri, 10 August 2012 11:27 «» By: Zyreq
Re: chocolate box is not working
Win7 is Windows 7, your Operating System. If you read the thread i gave you you'd know what i'm talking about . Read the thread it has much more info on how to fix it, it's fairly easy .
Pages (12): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:59:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03793 seconds