Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 15 September 2022 16:17 «» By: Avarice
Re: Console Commands On Retail Copy (via .ini edit?)
There is one mod that I have seen, which has managed to add (or restore) some debug elements called 'FableMenu'. Here is a link to the mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-DiLlovBpU It adds things like the Debug Camera, the ability to spawn objec...
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 04 December 2021 02:25 «» By: Acnologia999
More Guards, Bandits and Minions
Hello everyone, i apologize if this has been ever answered although i didn't find anything related (yes i did you search), only 1 mod that was already done, i'd like to know where/how can i edit so that more guards, bandits and minions would spawn also a l...
3 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 16 May 2019 10:23 «» By: FRC_union
List of Fable TLC vegetation models
This page contains full list of Fable: The Lost Chapters' 3d models of trees, grass, flowers, bushes, stumps and mushrooms. If you wish to spawn anything of this, just create object with selected model and spawn it. List created by Torionel and originally ...
4 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 11 September 2018 01:31 «» By: Sparrow
Skyrim: Daedric Cuirass / Armor / Shirt
Well, here it is. I have no idea why I thought this^^ was worth posting, but it's still there. I can ask so many questions and sure it would be nice for someone to give me the answer or I could just figure it out myself. That glitch is usually caused by...
5 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 19 September 2016 17:38 «» By: jwc2200
Re: ABILITY TO MARRY ALL CARACTERS
First go here and carefully read all of that thread so that you know how to set up your system to be able to use the modding tools. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7218& ;start=0& Then go here to learn how to set up the late...
6 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 29 May 2014 15:15 «» By: Swanky_e
Re: Factions Help
spawn the friendly bandits that are in the game they will not attack
7 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 08 April 2014 01:19 «» By: xxNick
Re: xxNick's Fable Rebalanced Mod (Discussion)
I'm still trying to work out that magical formula, the butter zone for the perfect combat experience. I'm good at math, that's the easy part. Trying to turn combat style, health and weapons, number of enemies, and sensory ability of enemies (being able to ...
8 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 23 January 2014 12:23 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Infinite Avo's blessing & complete book quest
Tutorial thread on how to easily remove old age: [Hero] Remove Old age effects Here is a list of all 25 books needed for the quest, spawn them and try to give them to the teacher: Toggle SpoilerOBJECT_BOOK_RAISE_SEXINESS OBJECT_BOOK_RAISE_AGREEABILIT...
9 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 11 December 2013 06:14 «» By: luifigotri
Is there a way to change voice of spawn NPC?
Here's the case (i new to modding): I spawn Sophia at the Guild (tgn by FE),worked. Then i realize that she just trolling around that spot (not work like orther npc), and sound like a normal village girl (annoying accent). So like my question ,is ther...
10 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 07 December 2013 09:35 «» By: asmcint
Re: Fable Mods
All of those you have to spawn, they are not found ingame normally. Once again, check that last link in my signature, you should find multiple ways of spawning items.
11 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 06 December 2013 13:42 «» By: asmcint
Re: Fable Mods
First off, it would help to know what mod it is and what you mean by, "find it in game". If it's a mod that adds a new object, chances are it won't spawn the object anywhere, and you have to do it yourself. Read the last link in my signature for ...
12 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 06 December 2013 00:04 «» By: Swanky_e
Re: it crashes and i can't understand
actually i am working on a mod that in theory will make the game alot more challenging, i used FableExplorer and went to CREATURE section and i found different enemies like bantids and gave them tripple the health and swaped their modles, so for example i ...
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 16 September 2013 20:56 «» By: asmcint
Re: freeroam question
Extracting the wad, provided you chose TNG and LEV(patched), will allow you to freeroam. Also, you can now use AlbionExplorer to spawn chests and shit, and ChocolateBox will be able to do the same without going through its whole, "preparing your moddi...
14 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Fri, 06 September 2013 09:09 «» By: freddY^
Sparrow's Edge
This sword, i was getting bored so i made it but since im not that good at modding, I got help from this beast guy called Sparrow. I didn't know what to name it so i named it after him . Spawn as OBJECT_SPARROW'S_EDGE Main credit goes to Spa...
15 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 29 August 2013 10:07 «» By: plopk45
Ser Issac Helmet (Dead space helm)
Hi guys here is something I modded over thought it would suit fable quite well . any issues with it just let me know spawn as : OBJECT_HERO_DEAD_SPACE_HELM Enjoy
16 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 August 2013 15:40 «» By: Sparrow
Re: I gota question
Oh sorry I haven't had the time to make it. With school and my awesome emo bitch, it's hard to do stuff like this. I just made it lol so try this out. Spawn as OBJECT_SWORD_THE_BANE_HALLOWS If you still can't spawn yet, I'll spawn it for you late...
17 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 18 August 2013 12:51 «» By: Sparrow
Prophet Costume
This mod is kind of great but it's sort of buggy. The mesh screws up a bit. I fixed the running animation thing. [This is a costume so the hero has to be completely unclothed in order to wear this. It will be categorized as a helmet. Spawn as OBJECT_HER...
18 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 17 August 2013 17:17 «» By: Sparrow
Re: 2D Weapons
Fixed it fixed Spawn as OBJECT_8bit_blade
19 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 17 August 2013 12:08 «» By: Sparrow
Re: 2D Weapons
Good idea. I just made it. Part of it cut off because of the texture coords. Don't expect any of my work to be perfect. Spawn as OBJECT_SWORD_MC_DIAMOND Yeah. I fully understood everything you said so I couldn't even tell English wasn't your first la...
20 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 July 2013 23:22 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Clothing Enchantments
You can add a CBonusItemDef to clothes if you wish. If you do it perfectly and the game doesn't crash, I hypothesize that the best-case scenario is that the item acts like a book with a CBonusItemDef - that it's having the item that increases your health a...
21 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 20 July 2013 23:06 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Infinite Item
No. You can spawn stupidly large quantities of these items (recommend: quest rewards; using a chest would take too long) or you can create a never ending source of these items (a bow that shoots a dozen potions), or you can load up a shop that sells the it...
22 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 17 July 2013 06:54 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Weapon: Soul Eater
Niiiiice. This is going on my (possible future use) fmp flash drive.
23 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 17 July 2013 03:16 «» By: plopk45
Weapon: Soul Eater
Here is the weapon soul eater from one of my favourite games of all time Kingdom Hearts. Big thanks to Morerunes for his guide up on YouTube I really appreciate it . Tell me if there is anything wrong with the file, will try my best to resolve it if the...
24 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 16 July 2013 21:12 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Avo's Tear & Jack's Mask?
If you throw away the sword you will not have one at all, it will take the SOA you modded to have also. You can get Avo's Tear through a quest as long as you throw SOA into the vortex. As for the mask, yes you get it for killing the dragon. You can add...
25 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 16 July 2013 19:31 «» By: Sparrow
Jack Half Mask
Spawn it as OBJECT_HERO_HAT_JOB_MASK_CUT Screenshot
26 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 10 July 2013 19:13 «» By: OnlyABlade
Problem with Dragon
Hi, I try make a Dragon pet making it more little and spawning it But I spawn it and my game crases, I fin it http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1625& ;start=0& But i donĀ“t know if i need put the marker (see the link) in the...
27 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 08 June 2013 21:41 «» By: Cristik
Re: 2. Daedric Sword (Skyrim weapon)
After a stressful time of figuring out how I can spawn items without chests and guard drops I finally got this working. It's great and matches well with the Jack of Blades outfit. Thanks for making this
28 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 08 June 2013 02:22 «» By: Cristik
Need help with Fable Explorer
Ok so I downloaded Fable Explorer and only did what I had to so that I could remove all the old age effects and removed the blonde hair colours so it stays black. Now when I clicked save mods and run fable it says "Windows cannot find 'splash.exe'. Ma...
29 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:55 «» By: Dr3am3r21
Re: Downloaded fable
well... actually i tried to spawn the weapon you exported for me and made it a fmp but when i go and open the chest i puted it in the game freezes for a sec and then crushes :/
30 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:19 «» By: morerunes
Re: Downloaded fable
By downloaded I hope you mean through an online game vendor. No, there is no difference between different copies of Fable, did you spawn something that is causing a crash?
31 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 22 May 2013 04:55 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Fable lost chapters Guards mod
I have not tested this, but you can if you like. Using FE go to the CREATURE_GUARD(and all other types of guard), then open the cdefs and scroll all the way down to, CCreatureDef, The scroll down to, Respawn Time, change that to 10,000. Do it for R...
32 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 14 May 2013 06:30 «» By: Wyntilda
Re: I will test mods.
That's great, now create a new save from scratch. If you want to test mods, you'll (usually) need a clean save, especially when it comes to level scripting, etc. I'm not saying this is always the case, for example, you can still spawn yourself modded wea...
33 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 06 May 2013 17:21 «» By: Sparrow
5. Dawnbreaker (Skyrim weapon)
This is my 5th Skyrim weapon. I am sorry that I post so many. It's just that I want people to have these weapons as soon as possible. screenshot Spawn as OBJECT_DAWNBREAKER Download my other mods and enjoy! 20 minutes to make this. Is that a new record...
34 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 18 January 2013 18:58 «» By: Zarkes
FE CB cant spawn chests.
I am having problems in Fable Explorer and Chocolate Box. I want to put an assassin shirt into a chest. I know exactly how to do it and I can spawn many items but here is my problem. When I use this particular item and others like it it refuses to select o...
35 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 16 January 2013 08:02 «» By: morerunes
Re: New Weapons: Particle Swords
They aren't. You have to spawn them yourself.
36 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 December 2012 00:45 «» By: Katos
CTextureReplacementDef Help.
I'm making a new armor set for my character and I've managed to create all of the pieces of it successfully, when I've reached into the sword I did create everything but I'm stuck at CTextureReplacementDef, for some reason it wont replace the stock texture...
37 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 09 November 2012 23:24 «» By: Lenop
Re: help
Ah so that's where you got the mods. These appear to work just fine. You need to spawn the new items in-game. There are a number of different ways to do that, but it is perhaps argued here that the best way to spawn items is via a chest script. As morerune...
38 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 08 November 2012 18:21 «» By: Lenop
Re: New Item Pack v2.5
Try waiting a few game days. The trader should spawn/respawn.
39 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 30 October 2012 02:04 «» By: Attiman
Re: Creating a Portal
Do you mean, a the player can walk through the portal and he will end up being in a different place? If you do so, i will try to find it out. It looks pretty easily.. actually ( just have to find out ) Take these portals which leads you to the next plac...
40 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 28 August 2012 19:40 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Fable explorer spawn trigger
There is no section. Every spawn is located in the tng's. If you haven't extracted your .wad or used the freeroam app, then your tng's will be in "FinalAlbion.wad" section in Fable Explorer. Export the tng, open it in notepad or notepad++ and fin...
Pages (13): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:06:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02507 seconds