Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
6 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 28 February 2009 05:08 «» By: OldBoy
New Item Pack v2.5
Ok folks, here's the NewItemPack v2.5 It's the same as v2, but has the patch included, and it's all merged into a single fmp! Enjoy. Important This should work fine, I've tested it on a clean install several times, no errors. As I've tested this on a...
2 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 11 October 2007 13:36 «» By: OldBoy
New Item Pack v2
Newer version of this mod available here Ok folks, here's the final version of NewItemPackV2. Edit: Also download the Patch that's attached -> it adds 3 missing weapons. Currently for the trader version only. Note 1 This should work fine, I've...
3 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 19 September 2007 20:35 «» By: Keshire
Re: Fable Multiplayer
Or I can simply remove all the stupid bickering from this thread. With that said. If you happen to have assembly knowledge or know someone that does feel free to jump onto irc.dynastynet.net/#fable key:damnbots And we can discuss som...
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 04 March 2007 00:57 «» By: OldBoy
Re: irc thingy
Man, people are lazy... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?SQ=a82438c238ae33530d 50f431570fda2b&t=search&srch=irc+key&btn_submit= Search&field=all&forum_limiter=&search_logic=AND &sort_order=DESC&author= Use se...
5 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 03 March 2007 23:55 «» By: sniperdesign
irc thingy
where can i get the key for the fable irc chatroom
6 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Fri, 07 October 2005 18:24 «» By: Drifter
Trials Of Albion 1.01
* Increased number of enemies, no elixirs, legendary removal/movement, solus retexture. * Lots of new custom bodygaurds. * Almost every chest/dig spot/fishing spot contents altered. * New chests; Adrenaline potions placed around the world. * Three ...

Current Time: Tue May 14 23:09:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01717 seconds