Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
48 Search Results Found
1 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 November 2010 13:24 «» By: asmcint
Re: Change Weapon Sheath Position?
First off heavy weapons and light weapons unmolested sheathe the same way. What you want requires some 3d modelling. If you're good with that then find the helpers on the wooden part of the scythe, and then move them around on the weapon until it sheathes ...
2 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 03 November 2010 13:21 «» By: IanMac35
Change Weapon Sheath Position?
Hey, i've been wondering about something for a while and i just can't figure it out. I really like using scythe's weapon. it's really brutal and i love it. the problem is, whenever it's sheathed, it looks like my character has a giant effing wooden antenna...
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 01 November 2010 09:47 «» By: IDontKnow
Re: No sheath mod?
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=32843& amp;#msg_32843 This restores your weapons to there former state..[Everything] I don't know what went wrong with this mod. If you want something different You could probably find i...
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 31 October 2010 22:22 «» By: Breakfast
No sheath mod?
Well I have recently gotten into modding this game and downloaded morerunes' no sheath mod. My game doesn't crash or anything like that, it's just that whenever I am wielding a one-handed weapon, the minute I unsheath it the weapon disappears and is lost f...
5 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 02 October 2010 13:44 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Realistic sword request.
So, your grievance on realism isn't that the swords are big and stupid, but that the big and stupid swords are too decorative... Haven't you seen Ladyhawke? Lowly guards have styled weapons, that's not what matters. The important thing is that they're unif...
6 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 30 June 2010 10:00 «» By: SnowmanDev
[Weapon] Sheath issue
hey i'm SnowmanDev AKA Stevie. I've been modeling for a few years now and i've also been modding games for a while and normally i'm quite good at this. But i have run into an issue, i've searched the forums with no avail so as a last resort i have de...
7 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 04 April 2010 01:32 «» By: Pricem35
Re: Summon guild reinforcements, almost got it but need help
i havn't gotten that far in the game, but doesnt some creature somewhere use some kind of spell that i could impliment here? and i copied all of the cdefs, the body_guard_good creature is what i imported into ghostsword. i'm pretty sure the only thin...
8 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 04 April 2010 01:03 «» By: JohnDoe
Ah, that. He doesn't get rid of the effects, he uses effects that die out after their initial appearance. Some, like fires, loop. Others, like explosions, disappear. I guess that would be a good enough way to do it.It's done in the weapons, it fires like a...
9 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 04 April 2010 00:30 «» By: Pricem35
thanks for the response, i'll work on my posts. here's the link: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7223& ;amp ;start=0& its an awesome guide. I kept screwing with it and apparently something inside fable clicked, because now...
10 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Wed, 24 March 2010 22:18 «» By: Nostro
Having FMP trouble.
So I recently installed the no sheath fmp and the jack of blades fmp, I didn't know how to get rid of them so I reinstalled fable onto my computer... The mods are still there D:, how do I get rid of them?
11 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 21 March 2010 18:12 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: swords effects help please
The problem with that is that the sheathe object will be there even when the sword is in the Hero's hands.
12 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 21 March 2010 17:59 «» By: morerunes
Re: swords effects help please
The only way I can think of is to make two versions of a weapon mesh. One has the effect helper that spawns the effect, and one doesn't. The one with an effect helper would be the sword mesh, and you would make the one without be the sheath object.
13 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 11 July 2009 10:05 «» By: felowmodder
Jack of Blades Hero Read Before You Comment
This is my very first mod so I hope you all like it. This mod lets you play as Jack of Blades! Your title is Jack of Blades, you will have Sword of Aeons in your inventory, you walk like him when wielding one handers and you have his combat pose when ...
14 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sat, 06 June 2009 10:40 «» By: pascaliedema
Re: My First FMP, Shield and Throwing Knife
Can you do this with thunders sword and shield? And is the only thing i need to do is equip them like i equip a bow and a sword but the onley thing is that i can sheath them at the same time?
15 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:11 «» By: x575e
Locomotion
So I decided to play as a female apprentice. Somehow my separated assassin mask fits perfectly and corrects my sheath position. Which is cool. Anyway, I can only run(can't walk) as a female character. Wondering if I missed something, or ...
16 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 24 February 2009 13:44 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Nostro's Sword
The way this mod was packaged makes it unusable. In fact, I'm pretty sure that rentual had absolutely no idea what he was doing.Toggle Spoiler"Nostro's Sword No Sheath.fmp" contains only a CWeaponDef titled "Nostro's_Sword". Which in an...
17 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 08 December 2008 20:22 «» By: Rialdaran
FACE BEATER
I MEAN C'MON!? WHAT MORE FUN COULD YOU ASK FOR? THAN BEATING FACES IN WITH A SHOVEL? it doesn't sheath right, but 150% usable anyway so enjoy! NOTE: This might replace the katana hiru actualy i think it does.
18 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 23 November 2008 00:52 «» By: rentual
Nostro's Sword
i got bored today and decided to make nostros sword playable it has 330 dmg and 4 free augmentation slots the sword doesnt sheath right so i included a fmp that if you install after it will make it so the sword is invisible when sheathed but i prefer it to...
19 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 27 October 2008 22:16 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: I have a bow question...
I'm guessing you could, in the CWeaponDef change the sheath object value to -1 or the OBJECT ID of the particular bow. Not sure which would work better, but neither would look good unless edited, but if edited to look good on the Hero's back, it may look w...
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 July 2008 23:38 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Summoner Suit (Need help)
Dammit, ruined my no-posting streak before it can even get off the ground. No amount of toying with bone configurations will fix this problem. The Hero is incompatible with the summoner's animations and vice versa, so a simple model swap is not enough.I...
21 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 25 May 2008 07:11 «» By: Raziel
Rock Sword
This is my first weapon mod ever ! i gave you the rock troll rock. reveal screenshot it hasn't a sheath because then it comes out of your chest. it does 400 damage and is spawned as OBJECT_TROLL_ROCK
22 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 10 May 2008 06:55 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: Morerunes' Weapon Requests/General Weapon Request Form
...Didn't know it was a show (i rhymed)... If anyone decides to create the LOZelda sword, maybe make a few versions. 1.The Master Sword 2.The Master Sword w/ a sheath on it (Basically for the sheathed look) 3.Both 1+2 with a bow that's the shie...
23 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 30 March 2008 12:34 «» By: Geek
Re: The Craft
i like the way it looks but what if you have the no sheath mod then will it stillshow up??
24 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 07 February 2008 07:25 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Sheath Mod Help
Boom. This restores all of the original CWeaponDefs, reverting their damage/flourish effects/etc. as well as how they're sheathed, so if you have made other changes to it then be aware of that.
25 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 07 February 2008 07:00 «» By: Apunks9mm
Sheath Mod Help
Hey I downloaded and activated the no sheath mod. Now I did this so I could use another one of the in game characters. Today I decided to go back to the original hero mesh. I followed the sheath guide and changed the weapons 9151B4EC back to 1, but when I ...
26 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 29 January 2008 04:19 «» By: morerunes
Re: Gah... Help?
oops, as long as the CCarryableDef has been modified correctly, you still have to set the sheath slot to left hand
27 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 28 January 2008 19:00 «» By: JohnDoe
Your information is incorrect sir, you can change that value to anything you want and you will not get any such result. Edit: Pending correction. Edit 2: Okay, caught in a technicality. This information alone does not have this result. Coupled with a f...
28 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 28 January 2008 15:11 «» By: mike93
try going to the cweapondefs of sword of aons and changinf unknowne 9151b4ec to -1 that should make it so that the weapon stays in your hand wehn you sheath it
29 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 13 January 2008 00:41 «» By: mike93
just a question
hey I would like to know if you can change the spot that you sheath wour sword or bow to your belt, I tryd to change it in FE by going to ccarryabledef and changing sheath slot to belt but it just apears on the ground between teh heros feet, if it is possi...
30 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 17 December 2007 10:08 «» By: morerunes
Using Silverback's CAppearanceDef App/ Advanced but effective hero swap w/o errors
This is not finished, still working on it. So, you already tried switching your mesh, and your CAppearenceDef, and you tried getting rid of the facial expressions in CCreatureDef, but no matter what you do you just can't get your hero swap to work pro...
31 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 26 November 2007 04:24 «» By: morerunes
Re: ScreenShots (BroadBand Only)
you mean create a new sheath object for every bow? thanks though I planned on doing that if I was ever interested in making this work
32 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 November 2007 18:36 «» By: morerunes
Re: ScreenShots (BroadBand Only)
set sheath object for bow to -1
33 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 23 October 2007 18:01 «» By: morerunes
Re: sheaths back
use backups or go into all the CWeaponDefs and change sheath object either to the quiver mesh or -1 for melee weps
34 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 24 September 2007 17:55 «» By: ShadowX630
G.W.A.S Presents - Hyōrinmaru!
Okay, this is Hyōrinmaru, Toushiro Hitsugaya's (the guy in my sig) zanpaktou from and ANIME show called Bleach! Okay details: Damage: 250 Augmentation Slots: 10 Price In Market (To Sell): 120,000 Okay, nice sword, very long though! Screen ...
35 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 15 September 2007 14:19 «» By: morerunes
Re: No sheaths
just find the CWeaponDef for the bow you use, and change Sheath Object to 0
36 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 09 September 2007 16:36 «» By: xXJack_Of_BladesXx
Re: playable full moon balvirne mod
dude hes just trying to mod death u should turn sheath off
37 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 06 September 2007 15:21 «» By: Loby-man
Re: Darkened souls [WIP]
first of all no not all intrest has died...for me im just waiting for the big mod to be done secondy, nice job on bowerston quay Finally i think the sword effect is to tall...it looks like if you sheath it, it will go through the ground
38 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Fri, 31 August 2007 15:05 «» By: morerunes
Play as Theresa v2
Here is a mod that lets you play as theresa. More updates soon. Ver. 1.0 features Toggle SpoilerPlay as Theresa as an adult, and you are able to walk. Ver. 1.1 features Toggle SpoilerPlay as theresa as an adult and as a child, no sheath probl...
39 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 28 August 2007 11:50 «» By: morerunes
Re: Change weapon hold position, without changing sheath position?
go to CWeaponDef, and change sheath_object to 0
40 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 27 August 2007 06:27 «» By: solidsirhc
Re: Change weapon hold position, without changing sheath position?
Try finding out what makes the other weapon sheath slots place it where it does. Like maybe there are x,z,y co-ordinates of some sort?
Pages (2): [1  2    »]

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:38:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01552 seconds