Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
112 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 13 March 2016 15:34 «» By: KingBanana
Re: How use Fable Explorer (mod)
Didn't work, I press "Load Fable Mod Package" and... mods doesn't work... That says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" (I don't if it's that in english, My Fable Explorer is in french)
2 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 22 December 2015 16:02 «» By: mmoxgaming
Chocolate Box Won't Work
Hello, I have another issue, sorry. I downloaded Chocolate Box a little while after I finally fixed my Fable Explorer and Chocolate Box doesn't want to work either. So, when I downloaded the cbox.zip file I downloaded ChocolateBox-x64.exe too because my ...
3 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 20 December 2015 13:19 «» By: mmoxgaming
Re: Fable Explorer Won't Work Please Help
One last thing I should tell you, I'm getting tons of errors when I start up Shadownet. One of them is very weird because it says "Error loading graphics.big Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fable The Lo...
4 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 27 February 2015 18:33 «» By: TheChosenOne
Please Help.
What's up guys? Is there any possible way to mod Fable TLC on windows 8? I've been trying really hard recently and i keep getting messages saying the object isn't set to a reference but i finally fixed it and got it to where i can load the fmp, but when i ...
5 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 10 April 2014 20:40 «» By: LittleV
Re: Hooded Mask
Sheesh, Such a good teacher, such a poor student. First problem: used yours, of course, but got a bald guy with no hood (yes, hood is isntalled). Maybe 'cause I packaged it along side the 2.5 Item Pack. Second: would be happy to do it myself, but ...
6 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 01 February 2014 17:21 «» By: Belnick
Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object error(FE)
I also got the annoying "object reference not set to an instance of an object" as soon as I start Fabel Explorer I press escape and I get this long error list. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debug...
7 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 30 January 2014 20:01 «» By: aliryn
Evil Points for Crimes
It's easy to disable the crime mechanism in villages, but surely there's a way to disable the gaining of evil points for smashing people's barrels and ransacking their bookshelves? I've found where evil points are calculated for attacking people, in the...
8 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 November 2013 06:09 «» By: SGT_MAJ_WOLF
Need help with FE
When I launch FE nothing pops up it is completely blank apart from the error messages. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\graphics\graphics.big Could not find a part of the p...
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 23 August 2013 20:18 «» By: Ardgon
Fable Explorer issue/questions
Hello, I am new to these forums and to the modding world. I just purchased Fable TLC on steam (Had Fable for xbox a long time ago but wanted it again) heard you can mod and that you need Fable Explorer to do this. Now I installed Fable Explorer.zip I ran i...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 26 July 2013 20:57 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: HAIR REMOVAL, SON
CAppearanceModifierDef. Notice the body placement bits of the chainmail helmet, or the hooded apprentice shirt. Also take note of the body placement bits of hair and facial hair. Use this as reference. If your helmet has body slot bits that override the bi...
11 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 21 July 2013 13:37 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Error
So is that why the deadpool mesh isn't working? It's not at origin? - I moved the bone offset things and now it says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when I try to import. I know that the deadpool mesh is linked so it's n...
12 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 07 April 2013 12:56 «» By: Magicsteve46
Re: Shadownet Not Loading
So when i pressed space repeatedly i got this error then FE poped up when i clicked continue but it was totally blank. Could you link to the registry fix? I can't find it. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugg...
13 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 03 March 2013 11:31 «» By: moderndwalfare
Fable Explorer and Shadownet is ill :(
I just brought a copy of Fable TLC from steam last two weeks ago. Annnnnd. I downloaded fable TLC and Shadownet. At first I run it and it said "OBVIOUSLY YOU FREAKIN KNOOWWW" the main frame thingy majigg. And I made the shadow net thingy-ma-bob u...
14 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 11 February 2013 10:52 «» By: Viridiel
ERROR: Unable to locate Fable registry information.
Yes, another one of these topics. I've just downloaded fable explorer & albion explorer , because I've used this before and I just like it. I don't feel like using a different one, but it gives me an error when I try to start it. Does somebody know h...
15 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 10 January 2013 17:40 «» By: devilswarchild
Re: New Item Pack v2.5 and lookoutpoint.tng
ok im really new to the whole modding of fable and dont exactly know what im doing but my first question is where do i put the lookoutpoint.tng file and when extracting the shadownet to get fable explorer do i replace the .xml file or do i make it to where...
16 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 16 November 2012 11:18 «» By: Michmat
Fable Explorer Problems
I honestly don't know how to start this, so I will start with my questions, then give any helpful info I can. I know I will sound really n00by, but I am actually familiar with Fable Explorer, the problem is I now own a steam copy, and my original copies di...
17 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 20 September 2012 21:09 «» By: ben2444
Having trouble with the programs
Hey I'm on my second play through of fable now and i decided to try a mod or two. I'm playing TLC on steam though, and i keep getting a message(when I try to load shadownet) which says "object reference not set to an instance of an object. from: at fa...
18 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 14 August 2012 08:28 «» By: Ikkrt
new and clueless need help please
I was trying to run Fable Explorer and I keep getting this:"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. From: at FableExplorer.frmMain.Main()" what does this mean and how do I get FE to run.... I am running it on Windows Vista btw...an...
19 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 15 May 2012 19:41 «» By: Final-Z
Problem spawning objects
Again, i'm in trouble. I downloaded a weapon mod, that adds Bastard swords in the game. I don't know if those weapons automatically appears in random traders, and ermm... I don't want to bother searching ^^ So, I tried to add the weapon(s) directly ...
20 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 30 April 2012 19:55 «» By: Sativarg
Re: FableExplorer - ShadowNet Question
OK I found the reference I misquoted before. Home » Development Area » Mods » Objects » Finished Object Section Rules » Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Objects => Finished Object Section Rules [Updated on: Tue, 30 June 2009 21:58] by Moderator: __...
21 Forum: Advanced Modding «» Posted on: Tue, 24 April 2012 00:40 «» By: EternalNoob
Re: Executable Functions
Dev Console = 0x009ED190 This has been disabled in some way. Update: As far as I can tell, the console is intact, all the routines for initializing it, and it's graphics, etc, exist. (It's all running too, it's just never enabled by the game.) ...
22 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 14 April 2012 16:27 «» By: nathangibbs
Fable Explorer/Shadow Net Error
So it's been a good long time since I've played fable. And ofc I want to put all the old mods on that I used to have. I've got a new computer. It's XP, and has net framework 4.0. First I tried downloading fable explorer. When I open it, I get the loa...
23 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 17 March 2012 20:07 «» By: Sansero
Exception during X-File parsing.
I made a weapon in blender and exported as .x but when I import it says "Exception during X-File Parsing." then underneath, "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." What's wrong? did I fail with helpers or what? ... Well ...
24 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 February 2012 09:54 «» By: BulletsMcJesus
Help? Fable Explorer problem
I was using fable explorer fine until today when it gave me this error: ''System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. From: at FableExplorer.frmMain.Main()'' now it wont start and I need help. Edit: I tried r...
25 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 07 January 2012 17:50 «» By: gameplayer567
Fable Explorer Shadownet Can not load mod packages and BIG files do not come up.
Hello. (I am using the steam version btw). When I try to load a mod package this shows. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Also It took me a while to get it working. I looked at this http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.p...
26 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 29 December 2011 15:57 «» By: FuzzyLogic
Re: Fable Explorer on Windows 7
Hey, good thing this topic is active, as I have the exact same problem! Downloaded three "non-profanity" versions of Fable Explorer before finally getting the shadownet version which lets you edit where the game is installed. Every single FMP I ...
27 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 27 December 2011 15:27 «» By: Coldspectar
Re: Fable Explorer WILL NOT WORK
Edit: It now spontaneously works... I have a new problem. I downloaded The def.xml and at the beginning It says: "There is an unclosed literal string. Line 21844, postition 28." I pressed ok and it continued loading up but when I went to...
28 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 27 December 2011 12:48 «» By: Coldspectar
Fable Explorer WILL NOT WORK
I've searched and nothing helps. I tried the regular version and get the same error as everyone else. I tried shadownet but all I get is "shadownet" and it dosent have a file type. Nothing helps. I have a steam version, Run on windows 7 a...
29 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 December 2011 22:11 «» By: Zyreq
Now that we are on this subject, has anyone gotten the steam version to run FreeRoam? It works for me but i get a runtime error crash in certain levels such as demon doors, Oakvale, and other various maps. Also, chocolatebox and AE doesn't work because the...
30 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 December 2011 19:20 «» By: youchasechickens
Oddly enough, all I had to do was open the config.xml on notepad (running as administrator) to change the code. At last it finaly worked however I have come across another problem. When I try to load an fmp file it gives me an Error Loading FMP: Object ...
31 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 25 December 2011 09:16 «» By: youchasechickens
@noctus Not sure what you mean by just scrolling down... I looked up the file "config.xml" and its letting me view it but not allowing me to change anything. @Zyreq Running as administrator just gives me this message: Object reference...
32 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 20 December 2011 12:47 «» By: LimblessNick
Fable Explorer on Windows 7
When I try to run Fable explorer, I get just get "Fable Explorer has stopped working" I downloaded this installer here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1330& ;amp ;start=0& I also tried this download: http:...
33 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 12 December 2011 00:54 «» By: Boulderdash
cant open Fable Explorer
I know I'm a little late for this but fable still rocks and this question has probably been answered already and I've most likely already read the answer but I still don't get it. When I open FE it says "Object reference not set to an instance of an o...
34 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 01 December 2011 17:36 «» By: WILDFIRE
Re: Helping
ok i just started doing this and im trying to do 2 things remove scars and make my toons hair gold but as i load fable explorer i get a bunch of errors that say cant find path than an exception message ************* Exception Text ************** Syste...
35 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 23 September 2011 08:17 «» By: freddY^
Re: Can't Open Fable Explorer Beta 4.1
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object." same as mine -___-
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 23 September 2011 06:27 «» By: laffy372
Re: Can't Open Fable Explorer Beta 4.1
It says : Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this and attemp to continue. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. And yes i already have MSVC++ Any ...
37 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 27 April 2011 12:32 «» By: asmcint
Re: Neutronium Hammer
Neither FE or cbox would take it with an IE download. FE threw a system exception in my face, and cbox pulled the object reference bs.
38 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 21 November 2010 20:56 «» By: Scythe of Blades
Re: Importing meshes into fable explorer
ah, you have been most patient with me and i appreciate it, so if the first thing i do when i open MESH_HERO_DRESS_TROUSERS_01 is load the lod then ive been doing it right. but that means i must have messed up something in 3ds max, because when i try to lo...
39 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 31 October 2010 14:56 «» By: Saluster
Fable Explorer... How to?
I just downloaded Fable explorer beta, and i just can run it. Maybe i just didnt readed something when i downloaded it? It just says: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. From: At FableExplorer.frmMain.main() and then it closes. What shou...
40 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 21 October 2010 18:37 «» By: JackOfAllTrades
REQUEST(I need help with something)
I searched around the proper section for this and I figured this would be the best but if there is an official spot for it please link it, I'm a new member and very illiterate with the site right now. I need help with my Fable Explorer whenever I try ...
Pages (3): [1  2  3    »]

Current Time: Sat Jun 01 17:18:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02439 seconds