Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
4 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 15 February 2008 09:06 «» By: Day-Of-Doom
Re: Need help with Trials mod (or in general)
i can't find my urst... what is it exactly? i have even used the search function in windows... and also... where do i download the latest version of Trials of Albion and do i need to download the earlier versions before i can use the latest?
2 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 23 March 2006 14:38 «» By: gamedreamz
Fable: Trials of Albion -- FOR Dummies (Xbox)
Hey guys. This is an excellent Mod. After much trial and error, I was able to get it to work. I typed up this extensive tutorial so that it will be easily accessible to people since the existing directions on the forum are scattered or incomplete. Fable...
3 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 17 February 2006 09:09 «» By: Drifter
Re: Need help with Trials mod (or in general)
Okay,heres some steps (although i'm mostly no good at this, ill try to help): 1. Create the new folder (finalalbion) in the levels folder and Extract the .wad to that folder using the freeroam app. 2. Download trials of albion and replace the TNGS lo...
4 Forum: Scripts «» Posted on: Fri, 07 October 2005 18:24 «» By: Drifter
Trials Of Albion 1.01
* Increased number of enemies, no elixirs, legendary removal/movement, solus retexture. * Lots of new custom bodygaurds. * Almost every chest/dig spot/fishing spot contents altered. * New chests; Adrenaline potions placed around the world. * Three ...

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 14:17:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05169 seconds