Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
187 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sun, 15 May 2016 11:10 «» By: blastedt
Def.Xml for Fable 1.0?
Hey, Anyone have a def.xml to run Chocolate Box with 1.0 files ripped from an Xbox disc? Me and a few comrades are trying to find more cut content - there's an early version of Archon's Folly in the 1.0 files, as well as evidence it was supposed to be ...
2 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 20 December 2015 18:03 «» By: mmoxgaming
Re: Please Help.
Do you have a disc of Fable TLC or the Steam version? If you have the Steam version I'd advise that you use the Shadownet build of Fable Explorer, you can change the directory in the config.xml file when you download it. When you download it go on the c...
3 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 24 June 2014 13:40 «» By: asmcint
Re: CTD When speaking to Vendors?
Uninstalling the game doesn't always remove the mods entirely. I'd recommend you pull backup files off of your disc and copy those into your Fable directory after a re-install, see if that helps.
4 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 15 March 2014 06:56 «» By: asmcint
Re: Explanation Needed
Moved this to a section more suited for the purpose of the thread. Now then, while I don't know about stopping aging itself(I know it's possible to slow it down to a crawl, but I've forgotten how in the time since I lost disc 1), I can link you to a tut...
5 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 15 February 2014 17:06 «» By: asmcint
Re: Solus Greatsword
No, I'm not. I just spent nearly two years(would've been more, but I lost disc 1 back in 2011) modding this glorious game. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. Shame I never got quite to perfection. Also, another great way to confirm the identity ...
6 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 22 January 2014 20:30 «» By: YourHealthIsLow
CTD when loading game
Hello, I tried finding this error around on the forms and couldn't come across anything. Most of them turned up the problem with the .xml file having the wrong directory. My situation is this, I can load the fableexplorer fine and merge my mods into a ...
7 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 02 October 2013 13:48 «» By: asmcint
Re: Evil Apprentice Outfit
A: Don't double post please, just edit your previous post. B: I can't look at the FMP because I accidentally left Disc 1 of Fable:TLC in my old computer when I donated it in late 2011, and I subsequently moved halfway across the country before realizing t...
8 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Fri, 05 July 2013 12:35 «» By: Final-Z
Tutorial: Playing Fable, TLC and mod it on Linux!
Hello! So, just as the name of the thread suggest, This tutorial will allow Linux users to play Fable on a Linux platform. I'm warning you now, it can be a long ride ^^ Depending on your linux version, This tutorial may or may not work. It has b...
9 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 18 March 2013 10:13 «» By: Fabler
Fable:TLC Install CD corrupt fix
My disc 3 of Fable: The lost chapters was corrupted on two .wmv files: 1. summoning_the_ship.wmv 2. microsoft_logo.wmv I fixed this by making a copy of the disc that had .wmv files that replaced these. I just posted this to show how corruption can ...
10 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 25 July 2012 02:40 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Throwing Disc_V2_FIXED
EDIT: Nice fix here, good job. OLD STUFF I get crashes when I click the weapons menu. On the melee end I was able to open melee weapons, but it crashed when I moused over the new weapon. On the ranged end, I got a crash when I clicked ranged we...
11 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 25 July 2012 01:44 «» By: Zyreq
Throwing Disc_V2_FIXED
FIRST OF ALL Thanks to JWC for testing and credit to Keshire he did everything i just fixed it. Can't believe it took 5 years for someone to remake it, tell me if it works(I compressed it quickly,may have missed something).
12 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Fri, 29 June 2012 15:23 «» By: Sparrow
Re: Fable Crack
I have a backup for all of the discs. I could get you the first disc. It's in .iso format so you can download virtual clone drive and use that to mount the iso and use the fable first disc as normal as long as you have the other 3 discs for the installatio...
13 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Thu, 28 June 2012 17:34 «» By: asmcint
Re: Fable Crack
Dang. Now I only wish I had managed to get Fable on my new computer before accidentally having disc 1 in the old one's drive when I donated it.
14 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Thu, 28 June 2012 16:19 «» By: Sparrow
Fable Crack
I lost my fable disc 1 cd and ironically, I had every other cd in its case. So I found a crack for it. Just so you don't need the 1st cd. I do not support using this as a crack for illegally downloaded software. Only use if you already bought the game. Re...
15 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 01 May 2012 05:18 «» By: asmcint
Re: TUTORIAL: How to change the color of physical shield
I don't know honestly. I remember poking around to find that, but I have no clue how that turned out, and since I currently don't have Disc 1 of Fable, I can't take a look at it.
16 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 28 April 2012 15:05 «» By: Fair Strides
Re: More Spawns of Bandits
I thank you, and sorry for any evil thoughts or irritation I happened to cause. Like I said, I'm new to this engine. And I have to wait on this. The torrented files(don't have the discs anymore.)decided to stop installing the game, so I tried a differen...
17 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Fri, 02 March 2012 08:22 «» By: Noctus
Re: How to Uninstall Mods
Put the disc in your machine, right click, explore. Find the file, the spoiler says where it is. Right click, copy. Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable The Lost Chapters Find the game file you need to replace, paste over it. Then...
18 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Fri, 02 March 2012 07:49 «» By: Noctus
Grab the files from the disc, replace the files... celebrate?
19 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Fri, 02 March 2012 05:29 «» By: asmcint
So grab backups off your disc.
20 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Thu, 01 March 2012 11:18 «» By: asmcint
Okay, so either A:, get backups off your disc, and load them in place of your normal files, or B:, Uninstall Fable then delete your Fable directory, THEN reinstall.
21 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 29 February 2012 05:24 «» By: asmcint
Re: Well crap.
Nope. I donated the old computer in which the I left the disc in, and now I've moved halfway across the country. I doubt I could get it back.
22 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 28 February 2012 13:44 «» By: asmcint
I don't think you get it. Without disc one, I have no means of installing the game at all. Furthermore, I don't trust no-CD EXE's. I've had a bad experience with one.
23 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 28 February 2012 12:28 «» By: Noctus
Ask JohnDoe for a link to the No CD .exe, that way you can continue to play without the disc. I don't know where the link is, unfortunately.
24 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 26 February 2012 17:31 «» By: asmcint
Well crap.
It seems that when I donated my old computer, I left Disc 1 of Fable in the drive. I am no longer able to mod Fable atm. I'm still going to provide what help I can, but I thought I'd let everyone know. On a side note though, my modelling skills are improvi...
25 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 04 February 2012 14:52 «» By: Jonte54
Re: Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer
Well, right now I have 2 legit Fable TLC full game one on 1 disc DVD that i recently bought and one since few years ago with the old 4 disc style but I can't install either of them so I'm trying to get a working legit version. bought one 3 days ago but as ...
26 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 04 February 2012 14:14 «» By: Noctus
What do you mean the disc is useless? We can't help you if you're using a cracked version. Install a legitimate version and maybe we can help.
27 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 04 February 2012 10:46 «» By: Zyreq
MUCH likely. And the second you return that legit owned game and have the "cracked" version installed, you violate site rules and piracy laws. Just saying. Edit: Just buy a new working disc. If you find the prices ridiculous, buy the Steam v...
28 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 04 February 2012 08:33 «» By: Jonte54
Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer
Hello, I was playing Fable TLC few years ago but stopped after completing it to 100% a few times. But recently i was going to start all over again but realised my disc were crappy so i had to download and crack it. And here to the point. I wanted to try so...
29 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 18 January 2012 13:18 «» By: Michmat
Re: n00b mods question: adding/removing
Haha sorry, I just started and was probably on the other site when reading about weapon editing, I think it's adding points towards reputation? I don't know D: they just said please rep+ this if it was a good tutorial. Also, thanks for the help and fast ...
30 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 18 January 2012 12:55 «» By: asmcint
Re: n00b mods question: adding/removing
You can only remove mods by replacing the edited files with backups. If you had a fit of forgetfulness and forgot to make backups, you can get them off your disc. To do so, find the .cab files in each disc, open them up with an extraction/compression progr...
31 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 17 January 2012 16:05 «» By: Noctus
Re: Fable lagging badly
Your rig should be dominating that game. Have you tried updating your graphics drivers? Have you checked what settings you have it at in options? Also, this is a legitimate retail version of the disc, right?
32 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 17 January 2012 16:04 «» By: Noctus
Re: My fable is broken.
That's just what they want you to think. Anyway, if you own a serial, you own a disc. Why would you need to download it? Make your own copies if the disc with an ISO maker so you always have spares.
33 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 13 January 2012 13:46 «» By: asmcint
Just so ya know, shoe polish and a good, light rag that isn't too rough, plus a little water, work great for cleaning a disc.
34 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 13 January 2012 12:41 «» By: Noctus
It may appear to be jamming when it isn't, just leave it running. Also, clean the disc.
35 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 13 January 2012 10:11 «» By: AlexanderTheAlright
i'm installing it of the disc.
36 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 11 January 2012 05:15 «» By: DarkONI
I reckon there's no other legit way to obtain Fable: The Lost Chapters than Steam.
37 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 10 January 2012 14:41 «» By: asmcint
Hold on. By download, do you mean you're installing off a disc? Or are you getting it from a website?
38 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 16 November 2011 03:43 «» By: Satan
Re: Easy adding clothing and hair guide.
What do you mean by downloaded ? If you don't have a valid copy your stay here will be a short one.
39 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 November 2011 09:16 «» By: Joshua14m
Re: Easy adding clothing and hair guide.
does it only work on the fable tlc from real disc or does it work on downloaded too? because alot of those didn't work for me
40 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 07 October 2011 18:31 «» By: Satan
Re: Is it legal...?
So if they wanted to they could cite your downloaded copy as illegal as you didn't get the original disc with it. You should probably be ok though.
Pages (5): [1  2  3  4  5    »]

Current Time: Sat May 18 11:36:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03948 seconds