Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Mon, 24 August 2009 15:39 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Dark knight armor re-textures
This is a retexture, so most likely you'll have to replace the textures.big I checked it to be sure, this mod only contains texture entries. To see what entries an fmp contains, rename the mod.fmp to mod.big and open it with FE.
2 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 12 August 2009 11:53 «» By: jwc2200
Re: That's a question
The attached text file will tell you how to remove different things from the Hero, one of them being the Evil Eyes. If you know how to edit CHeroMorphDef already you don't need the entire file, just this line: -Then in 718A793D you can delete Flies, Ray...
3 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Sun, 09 August 2009 06:41 «» By: Ahrkonh
Re: Sharigan complete
how do i get the eyes to work i downloaded the fmp to my desktop then in fe i go file load fmp pick he eyes and then action save and run and i have searched but i cant find the right words so i would like some kind of help please
4 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 01 August 2009 20:51 «» By: XiON
Re: Jack of Blades Hero Read Before You Comment
Please use the search function in the future. nevertheless, open Fable Explorer Go To File Load Fable Mod Package Select The .fmp file Go To Actions Select Save And Run Fable.
5 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Thu, 30 July 2009 11:10 «» By: quicksilver
This mod ain't working for me: I downloaded he latest job.fmp and restore.fmp, opened FE, loaded job.fmp, actions/save mods and run Fable. And when it loads I get this: I can see the Hero How to fix that? [EDIT] When I used the restore I sti...
6 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 30 July 2009 06:36 «» By: quicksilver
Re: What is wrong with this script?
I opened RatpackerMod.fmp with Notepad++ and found this: So I figured there got to be something in INVENTORY CATEGORY. Checked it out with FE and saw values of 1000 there. So I restored game.bin backup, did as said in my last post and voila. I'm not...
7 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 27 July 2009 15:13 «» By: Fablenoobster
Re: Fable: New Arena (Much Harder but not hard unless you didnt cheat.
Umm. How do i get that to work ? im kinda noob so i donno what to do :S And when i download FMP file (New arena fixed) and try to load it in FE it dosent work , i get and error oO?
8 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 19 July 2009 19:42 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Filler Maps/Map Editing
Finally, a question I feel like answering. You can use copies of existing levs and tngs to make new maps. There are several problems with this idea though. First, Fable uses the bwd/wld to tell Fable what maps go where. The bwd is just a binary wld, ...
9 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Fri, 17 July 2009 15:02 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Rebalanced Fable
Nice idea, but there's a problem with your fmp. Now I could be wrong, but I'm afraid I'm not... You see you didn't include any CDefs in you fmp, and those are the ones that make your changes (at least the majority, if not all). Sorry to screw up you...
10 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 16 July 2009 01:56 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Creating fmps
Thank you. I did not think I understood, but I was able to make an fmp that came out like I wanted. Now I have an fmp of the physical shield with no glow or flashes at the top of the hero when turned off and on. I deleted the current CSpecialEffectsDef an...
11 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 12 July 2009 08:43 «» By: felowmodder
there ya go (this is only the pose and walking animations, the full mod is in the first post)And heres the FMP without JOBs attacks if you dont like how long it takes to attack.
12 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sat, 11 July 2009 19:04 «» By: felowmodder
Sorry, like I said this is my first mod, how do I add the defs to a fmp? EDIT:I figured it out, Ill remove the other files and put in the FMP in first post. Thanks JohnDoe!
13 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 11 July 2009 10:37 «» By: jwc2200
Creating fmps
I have been modding for over a year now, and still have trouble with creating fmps. The instuctions I have seen say to "include ALL of the entries that you changed". I made an fmp that takes away the glow of Physical Shield, I put the SPECIAL_ABI...
14 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 26 June 2009 20:27 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Scratch my back n' ill scratch yours!
You are already off to a bad start. This site is all about sharing. Modders share their work through the use of fmp, bigs, and tutorials. And here you are saying you plan to offer your work to only the person that helps you. At least that's how I see it. ...
15 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 02 June 2009 17:22 «» By: Nezumai
Re: Creating Weapons... a Easy way for newbs
The problem is half the tuts dont even make sense and you cant even tell... Like really a Video on making models for any thing... ive laern how to make some stuff... but like when making it into a FMP no tut helps..
16 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Mon, 01 June 2009 12:46 «» By: jwc2200
Re: Sawtooth Greatsword Recolor
Here is how to make a 'mergable big' file: From morerunes at FTLCMod: use .big instead of .fmp basically, make your changes to textures.big, and instead of going to file>>create fable mod package, you right click on textures.big at the top a...
17 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:09 «» By: jwc2200
Re: summoner mod
I saw your post and installed the fmp to see what files get modded. The only file modded is the game.bin. I replaced that and the mod went away. Maybe your back-up game.bin got overwritten at some point. Get a fresh one off your disk. Here is how: Tog...
18 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:27 «» By: JohnDoe
Plate/Platinum variant package... again.
This adds twenty-four (24) new shirt items in Fable. It also adds twenty-four (24) new suit items in Fable. Each shirt and each suit has its own text title and description should you decide to change them. Each shirt is a variant of the original. Scree...
19 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 22 April 2009 16:09 «» By: morerunes
Re: New weapon: Sword of Ages
what's the model id right before it then? I doubt it's 8151 unless changed. I don't see how that could happen. --Edit-- Alright, I've tested this, and my verdict is that Ravrn is wrong, Pacman completely misunderstood before, and the only thing wrong...
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 20 April 2009 02:08 «» By: Reznik
Re: Facial Hair
It worked!! Toggle Spoiler Thanks for all your help John. Incedently, you also showed me how to correctly make an fmp so thanks for that as well.
21 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 20 April 2009 01:26 «» By: JohnDoe
You must do that, yes.Same as the others. You can either track it by ID number given in the root entries, or you can double-click game.bin again to reload it with the new names, making them stand out and easy to find.
22 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 19 April 2009 23:59 «» By: Reznik
Ok, just 2 questions so far. Do I hit apply changes after renaming these things? I'm assuming that hitting apply changes wont hurt anything since none of this will technically be saved but I just wanted to make sure. Also how do I get the chairdef and t...
23 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 19 April 2009 09:35 «» By: morerunes
Re: Fable: The New World
Public Beta: I wanted to show people what I mean by connected regions, with nice connected areas. I haven't finished greatwood by any means, but it's pretty close to what I want it to be in the end. Since I know none of you are going to read the read...
24 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 13 April 2009 16:36 «» By: sepiatree
Re: Necromancer Headgear
I cant get the necro helm.x file to work. How do I apply it? Sorry I don't understand how to use it. I have the necromance.fmp file installed, but it crashes when I try and equip it from the menu while in the game. It spawned successfully though. Where in ...
25 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 06 April 2009 17:55 «» By: Noctus
No. .x = 3D model file. It comes with an FMP. Use it.
26 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 06 April 2009 17:01 «» By: sepiatree
.x file? how do I install that? should i rename it to be .fmp?
27 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 14 March 2009 20:14 «» By: Noctus
Re: Custom Tattoo Post
At least theres a solution to that problem, but you'd need an FMP and it would change how other things look too. So really it isn't worth it. Your tattoo is... Alright. I think it's a bit to... Paited. It actually LOOKS like an MS Paint attempt. And a m...
28 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 28 February 2009 08:21 «» By: OldBoy
New Balverine Transform Mod
[UPDATE] Although Marco told us not to edit this mod, I did. In Marco's version, you wouldn't get your weapons back when you transform back into the hero. I changed that, so you will get them back when you transform back. This is a replacement for ...
29 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 28 February 2009 05:08 «» By: OldBoy
New Item Pack v2.5
Ok folks, here's the NewItemPack v2.5 It's the same as v2, but has the patch included, and it's all merged into a single fmp! Enjoy. Important This should work fine, I've tested it on a clean install several times, no errors. As I've tested this on a...
30 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Tue, 24 February 2009 13:47 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: My retexture of apprentice armor
Good stuff. One thing: I've been promoting redistributable bigs being used for retexture-only packages instead of fmps. For whatever reason, it just works better. Link to documentation, that should give you the info you need.
31 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Tue, 24 February 2009 13:37 «» By: Trevayne
Re: My retexture of apprentice armor
Ok then i try to upload it (I hoped nobody gonna pm me for this bcus i dont know how i can create and working fmp for textures)
32 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 09 February 2009 19:26 «» By: oryp
Re: Thunder Suit WIP
Load the FMP. There will now be a game.bin->THING->HERO_SUIT_THUNDER_ARMOUR all ready to go. You simply have to link it to the INVENTORY_TYPE_CLOTHING (Of which you'll need the latest xml file uploaded to the Fable Explorer thread in utilities...
33 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Sun, 08 February 2009 18:49 «» By: morerunes
FableExplorer - ShadowNet Builds
These were written by Silverback off of the standard FE, which was done by Hunter. Shadownet has searching and fmp merging built in, and the ability to right click a file and choose to back it up or restore from a backup (and maybe some other stuff, I d...
34 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Fri, 23 January 2009 13:34 «» By: Noctus
Ice Weapons Pack
EDIT: Instructions added Hey guys. I figured it was time for my first mod package, as it were. So here we go. These are retextures and retitles of the Iron Weapons series. They look as if they've been left out in -42 degrees celcius for 384 years....
35 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Thu, 15 January 2009 03:15 «» By: Lord_Shade
Re: Increase no. of ghost swords?
I DO know how to make screenshots. I simply had not known how to do so in the past. I'm not angry at you- far from it. I am simply speaking in an objective point of view. I had stated, and perhaps this will be more clear, that it would have been fortuna...
36 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 13 January 2009 13:02 «» By: Noctus
You will take responsibility! For instance, i'll never shut up about it I don't think you can, since the amount of ghost swords must be programmed into the game differently. Can you just post an FMP of the ghost sword rather than self advertisi...
37 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Tue, 13 January 2009 09:26 «» By: OldBoy
Maybe he/she does know how to do this?
38 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 06 January 2009 12:40 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: HElp!!
On ProjectEgo, I've told him how already, using the duplicate via FMP method. He says he understood, but he needs pictures. It would seem that our instructions got lost in translation, I was going to get some pictures up for him but I haven't been bothered...
39 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Sat, 03 January 2009 16:52 «» By: Lord_Shade
Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods
As to the combat multiplier: You CAN change the quantity it goes up by. Mines 100. Hit someone with my special 10 damage sword with 20 experience augmentations a lot of times until they die and I've got a ton of experience. It's a kinda simple concept. I'm...
40 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 29 December 2008 02:11 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Seperated Assassin Mask
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »]

Current Time: Thu Jun 20 04:29:01 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.13349 seconds