Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
377 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 03 January 2007 09:07 «» By: linkadink
Re: That Axe just doesn't feel right
I'd say it's either the handlers on the axe, or the mesh itself which is pointing the wrong way. How did you go about this? Did you just swap models? The best thing you can do is export one of the Hero's axes, import that into a 3D program (3Ds Max or ...
2 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 25 December 2006 06:09 «» By: mister-squid
I could use a hand..
How do I import .fmp files into my game, or a Mod game? I'm fairly new to this modding business, but I have no choioce because the game itself is unsatisfying. It needs something more than what it already has. These mods are a good start, But it would be c...
3 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 23 December 2006 20:27 «» By: Bamont
Xbox Intrusions with BIN files i tested
well.. i going to redownload Fable TLC (XBOX NTSC) to my computer and try again, here is the out come of my statistics ive tried. Weapon usable in bowerstane download: i used it and when entering bowerstone it freezes, how ever it is a sign it did chan...
4 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 14 December 2006 08:10 «» By: Satan
Re: how to use the new things in the game?
First of all try using the search link at the top of the page. This stuff has been answered on numerous ocassions. When you load an FMP into Fable Explorer and use the save and run option the mods are added to the game but almost all of them will ne...
5 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 14 November 2006 07:58 «» By: Dark Desciple
Some help for a newb?
Alright, well... I finally started to get bored of Fable: The Lost Chapters, so I wen't online and found you guys, downloaded a few mods too. Thing is... I don't know how to apply the .fmp files. If it isn't too much trouble, could someone PLEASE po...
6 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 29 October 2006 18:10 «» By: Silverback
Re: Editing fmps + changing weather for XBox version
The fmp is just a collection of the .bin (or .big) entry it pertains to. I think you are taking my reference of where the CRC is coming from out of context. .Big files are not compressed, .Biz are. The CRC reference was just simply saying what the ...
7 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 29 October 2006 13:59 «» By: henri
Re: Editing fmps + changing weather for XBox version
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I am a little confused, sorry for my idiocy. If I follow correctly, each fmp is just a file with a string (CRC). The fmp then is composed of a concatination of the values in the def.xml file. Or conversly, the def.xml ...
8 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 28 October 2006 21:18 «» By: henri
Editing fmps + changing weather for XBox version
Hi guys, I have Fable TLC on XBox. There are some mods on PC that I want on my XBox. I read not to request converting so I am not. I am looking for technical documentation about fmps. My idea is to then make a php script or c++ program to decompil...
9 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 27 October 2006 13:09 «» By: Silverback
Re: Xbox Xml & Xbox Mods
Great stuff, thank's Silverback. One question though, I don't have a "text.big" only a "text.biz". And I can't seem to figure out how to convert it. The XBOXTool only seems to support .big? It is just a Zlib Compressed file....
10 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Fri, 06 October 2006 21:10 «» By: TSF442
Object reference not set to an instance of an object error(FE)
I get an error(Object reference not set to an instance of an object)when load an .fmp in fable explorer the only one that does work is bowerstone weapon laws but any other older one(throwing disk)just gives the error I was searching once and I found a post...
11 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 29 September 2006 10:32 «» By: Satan
Re: BlueTooth Suits WIPs
If that was how it worked for the Thunder suit I'm guessing there's an equivalent entry for the Maze suit.
12 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Tue, 29 August 2006 01:54 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene
blue, i think you just stemmed about 10 threads in the future asking about how to edit the pickpocked expression. "where do i change the numbers in the fmp?"
13 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 15 July 2006 01:13 «» By: fesonic
Re: Giant Weapon Pack: Discussion & Suggestions
i feel really stupid but whatever. how do you get the weapons to show i already downloaded Fable explorer and the weapon FMP now what do i need to do? Plz help ive tryed seaching for the directions on how to do it but alot of the how to's are confusing the...
14 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 19 June 2006 11:23 «» By: OldBoy
OldBoy's Broken Sword
This mod adds OldBoy's Broken Sword to your inventory. [beta removed at 700 downloads]
15 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 11 June 2006 20:40 «» By: Keshire
Re: Thunder Suit WIP
Load the FMP. There will now be a game.bin->THING->HERO_SUIT_THUNDER_ARMOUR all ready to go. You simply have to link it to the INVENTORY_TYPE_CLOTHING (Of which you'll need the latest xml file uploaded to the Fable Explorer thread in utilities...
16 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 09 June 2006 17:20 «» By: Keshire
Re: Trials of Albion 2
Just add them to shopdef's. Grab the latest build from Hunter. It supports renaming the bins. This will allow very quick FMP creation. As you can just rename an entire tree and load it into a fmp. (remember all bin entries need unique names. Even th...
17 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 15 March 2006 02:38 «» By: OldBoy
Kukri Knife
The Kukri. The mod adds the weapon to the game. Based it on a real weapon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kukri (Beta removed at 550 downloads, this is final version)
Pages (10): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10]

Current Time: Thu Jun 20 04:30:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05361 seconds