Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 21 October 2009 22:38 «» By: JohnDoe
New Weapons: Particle Swords
Latest Screenshots About: This mod adds three melee weapons to the game. Light Particle Sword & Dark Particle Sword do 220 damage, cannot be augmented, have blue/red effects, trails and hud icons. The Master Particle Sword does 250 base damag...
2 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Mon, 12 October 2009 18:03 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: [New] Sword of Legends/Sword Of Damnation
You don't have to make new items. If you want to edit the existing items (and I agree with your reasoning in doing so) then you'll want to leave the OBJECT entries named as they are. And by leaving the items named as they are, you won't need to modify anyt...
3 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 25 September 2009 01:13 «» By: Little_Thing
Bodyguard Modding
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new at modding (just downloaded the tools yesterday). After reading many instructions and been through tons of trials and errors, I made a Summoner Bodyguard. Work quite well (Warning: big ones - 1280x800, maxed out in a low-end lap...
4 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 12 August 2009 11:53 «» By: jwc2200
Re: That's a question
The attached text file will tell you how to remove different things from the Hero, one of them being the Evil Eyes. If you know how to edit CHeroMorphDef already you don't need the entire file, just this line: -Then in 718A793D you can delete Flies, Ray...
5 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 12 August 2009 10:47 «» By: Furious89
Re: That's a question
oh, thanks, this may help)And im already familiar with modding, but i dont know how 2 spawn chests, but i can use one that is already there) And one more thing i need 2 know: if anyone knows how do i remove evil-red-eye-light effect? I want 2 see my own ev...
6 Forum: Retextures «» Posted on: Tue, 11 August 2009 18:41 «» By: The New Fabled Ravrn
Re: Sharigan complete
Follow the directions, I haven't read John's newer spawning guide, but the old one works great for spawning almost anything (with the right scripts, of course). On an on-topic note, It's an .fmp, which means there's probably a problem with it if it's ...
7 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 10 August 2009 20:35 «» By: jwc2200
Bluetooth's Arquebus
THIS IS NOT MY WORK, I'M JUST REPOSTING IT. The original thread was deleted, so I am reposting the fmp with permission from JohnDoe. Spawn as: OBJECT_LEGENDARY_ARQEBUS Screenshots Toggle Spoiler
8 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 03 August 2009 01:37 «» By: Torionel
Re: Arena game master
Oh, sorry. You can spawn his - CREATURE_DARKWOOD_TRADER_CAMP_GAME_MASTER (id 1752).
9 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 02 August 2009 15:09 «» By: quicksilver
Archon's Platinum Battle Set
Content: - Archon's Platinum Battle Armor - Archon's Platinum Battle Sword - Archon's Platinum Battle Bow Features: - Armor now offers increased defense of 1400 (AR increased +500) - New sword with increased damage of 177 (if you want it chang...
10 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 29 July 2009 10:34 «» By: quicksilver
What is wrong with this script?
My first attempt at making a barrel spawn items. Items are: - all style cards - all books - all clothes Game crashes upon hitting the barrel. Perhaps clothes are the problem, at least some items. My script (made using JohnDoe's template): Beware, it...
11 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 09 July 2009 03:29 «» By: wikidskitz
help please
i am fairly new at modding but progressingly getting better but me and my brother want to spawn weapons we have tried downloading albion explorer but it always fails, we use free roam to dump the files and it fails then we try cbox and it never responds i ...
12 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 07 July 2009 15:03 «» By: Tino
Re: Twinblade hits nothing!
Thanks! I'll go fix this up now Houston... We have a problem! When i try to just put it in my inventory there's a message that reads: Buffer underrun reading InheritedEntryID. Should i spawn a chest perhaps?
13 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Fri, 03 July 2009 12:33 «» By: felowmodder
How to Spawn Using Only FE
This is my first topic so I hope you all like it Here is what you must do to spawn using only FE: 1:Open FE 2:Scroll down to OBJECT_FAMILY 3:Click on it and then click on REWARD_GUARD_01 4:Click OBJECT_FAMILY on the screen that pops up 5:Cl...
14 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Fri, 03 July 2009 09:57 «» By: boykumag52
can someone check this out for me...
so i decided to spawn every tattoo in a chest... but when i enter lookoutpoint, fable closes to my desktop... here's my script: XXXSectionStart NULL; NewThing Object; Player 4; UID 88866647774686777444; DefinitionType "OBJECT_CHEST_OP...
15 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Thu, 02 July 2009 01:29 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: New Item Pack v2.5
I've said this too many damn times nowMaybe. This is best used on a clean file set.There's something that I do, on occasion. When I get that error and there is no problem with the mod (this mod is just fine), I load the mod again (without having first c...
16 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 01 July 2009 23:59 «» By: sword master
Whats happening exactly? Well it keeps coming up with the "attempted to read or write protected memory" thing I've downloaded the items I wanted individualy and I want to spawn them in my invantory instead of spawning a chest for them that ...
17 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 30 June 2009 17:16 «» By: HeroOfCrapsalot
Sword Of Eternal Damnation
I made this sword a long time ago as my first weapon. I recolored the Katana Hiryu so it will affect the appearance of that sword. I also used the text for Arkens Crossbow to change name and description so thats different as well. It's a very simple mod. S...
18 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Thu, 04 June 2009 01:16 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: summoner mod
As for you being spawn(lord of pingas), trust me, I already know. Any time there's a duplicate account, I know. As for your post, that's pretty much everything Jason and I have already said. As for you needing help, tutorials, read'em. If you need help ...
19 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Wed, 03 June 2009 20:06 «» By: edhriano
Re: New weapon: Sword of Ages
My game crash when I tried to spawn it on a chest or on hero. When I open FE it seems your mod doesn't have graphic. Just want to share that...
20 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 02 June 2009 12:19 «» By: Drakath
Re: New weapon: Sword of Ages
Badly read the post. I can't understand.If you don't want to spawn chest because you don't know how to,then http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=37587& amp;&srch=spawning+creatures#msg_37587 If you know how putting weapons in your i...
21 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 May 2009 11:37 «» By: Noctus
Re: help with Albion explorer
That means you did it wrong. Open Albion Explorer and open the guild, click the chest you spawned, and put the script here. You have an error in the script.
22 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 May 2009 11:35 «» By: THeAgeOfOrton
Re: help with Albion explorer
i have now a problem: when i play fable and i want to teleport to heroes gulid(where i spawn my chest)then crushes the game and it goes away... what i can do now?
23 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 13 May 2009 06:59 «» By: THeAgeOfOrton
help with Albion explorer
hi guys,i am from siwtzerland(its very far i know) and i play fable on pc since 2 weeks(i have got it on xbox earlier). i'll the jack of baldes clothes on fable (pc). i have load it in fable explorer and i open the albion explorer(so that I can spawn a...
24 Forum: Tutorials «» Posted on: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:52 «» By: NEOCHIKEN
Re: morerunes' CBox User Guide
script error most likely, either you input one of the items incorrectly, or one of the items you are trying to spawn is corrupted, or you accidently messed up some other part of the script that or you did it on purpose in which case i would suggest psych...
25 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 29 March 2009 04:13 «» By: Takaro777
Re: Need help with cbox (spawning weapons)
ok... I downloaded also the "staff pack" and used the "icestaff" but the game still chrashes...(either I download only weapons wich don't work or my Fable likes it to make me feel stupid ) Two mods are working : The "balverin t...
26 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 28 March 2009 10:17 «» By: Takaro777
Need help with cbox (spawning weapons)
hello and before I write anything, sorry for my english! (I'm swiss) I have a problem with cbox... What I do to spawn an ingame weapon, I do this: -First I open cbox -Then I go to "Editors" => "Regoin Editor" -After that I lo...
27 Forum: Requests «» Posted on: Mon, 23 March 2009 21:25 «» By: Kale_Nakamaru
Re: Dragonis Clan Tattoo
Oh click on search if you don't know how to do it and search for chest spawning... there should be a hefty topic called NEW! Chest Spawning or something close to it... Read through that and you'll be set... you need to spawn it... or set it to your default...
28 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 23 March 2009 06:25 «» By: BayStone
Re: ChocolateBox
Oh, right, of course. I'll fix that.
29 Forum: Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 23 March 2009 00:58 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: ChocolateBox
I've a request. James Butts actually brought this one to my attention. When trying to spawn items to filler maps, CBox tosses an error. This is because there is no quest section for CBox to put the tng item in. The tngs will just say "Version 2;&qu...
30 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 22 March 2009 06:36 «» By: OldBoy
Re: Customizable NPC
As stated in this thread above^ More stuff about scripting here. Read the freaking wiki!!! It's there for a reason. We are not babysitters.
31 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Wed, 18 March 2009 13:10 «» By: Noctus
Copy the TNG into FinalAlbion, then press compatability files and copy it there too.
32 Forum: Packages «» Posted on: Sat, 28 February 2009 13:34 «» By: AlexTheCake
Re: New Balverine Transform Mod - Testers Needed!
Whenever I switched BACK to a human, it made a gigantic knife spawn on my neck. And it's there for all games..
33 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sat, 28 February 2009 10:04 «» By: Noctus
Re: GWAS 2 Release
Search "Chest Spawn" and you'll find a tutorial. Search before asking. Don't bother saying you did search because it's plain obvious you didn't.
34 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Tue, 24 February 2009 13:44 «» By: JohnDoe
Re: Nostro's Sword
The way this mod was packaged makes it unusable. In fact, I'm pretty sure that rentual had absolutely no idea what he was doing.Toggle Spoiler"Nostro's Sword No Sheath.fmp" contains only a CWeaponDef titled "Nostro's_Sword". Which in an...
35 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 23 February 2009 17:24 «» By: Archen
How to clone or mesh a new Sophia?
Well i tried to change mesh for the barmaid in Knothole and Bowerstone, but it's not working, i wanted to change them to Sophia form the Bordello, but i tried changing the mesh, and the eyes, as well as the first ID, and it's not working, sometimes ...
36 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 22 February 2009 07:43 «» By: morerunes
Renji's Blade
Request Fullfilled. Made in Blender, Gimp, and Notepad Don't forget, this isn't supposed to be realistic. It's an anime sword, so it's anime sized. It's Renji's sword, from Bleach. -- edit -- Silly me, I forgot to tell you how to get ...
37 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 22 February 2009 03:56 «» By: Noctus
It puts it in a chest for you. Read the readme.
38 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 22 February 2009 03:20 «» By: luke4live
Heh like i know how to chest spawn but how do i put gwas in a chest o.o Plzz reply
39 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 19 January 2009 10:13 «» By: OldBoy
Re: My Unusual Bows
40 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Mon, 19 January 2009 05:18 «» By: Noctus
Re: My Unusual Bows
You..... Spawn........ A............. CHEST. Don't ask me what it is, search chest spawning.
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Mon Jun 03 22:45:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05392 seconds