Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Free Roam Problem.
icon9.gif  Free Roam Problem. [message #23778] Sun, 12 August 2007 06:29 Go to previous message
Shinobi is currently offline  Shinobi
Hey guys. I cant install Free Roam. I press File->Open->FinalAlbion.wad
Then I create a new folder named FinalAlbion1 and then i choose RIP!->C:\Program\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion1.
Here comes the problem. Free Roam loads. Then it says:
------------------------------------------------------------ -------
Microsoft .NET Framework

An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will be shut down immediately.

Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
------------------------------------------------------------ -------
So I press Continue and nothing happens. I just get the Free Roam window up again. [I want Free Roam to work because i wanna spawn a chest] But when i check in the FinalAlbion1 folder there isnt a single demon_door tng. And when I open a file in the Region in Albion Explorer and I choose World Editor I just get a failed to load error and Are You Sure You Have Extracted The Wad?

This also didn't work when I moved the FinalAlbion.wad and renamed it. Then i renamed FinalAlbion1 (folder) to FinalAlbion. Still Doesnt Work Sad

Please someone help me, thanks.
EDIT: Maybe this is the problem? I used http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=20909& amp; amp;&srch=free+roam+%3F%3F#msg_20909 before trying to install Free Roam. Any way to delete this or something Razz? I never backed up files >.<

[Updated on: Sun, 12 August 2007 14:20]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message