Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...?
Mod Noob with a problem...How do I un-mod...? [message #33556] Fri, 09 November 2007 10:56 Go to previous message
AkuTenshiiZero is currently offline  AkuTenshiiZero
Okay, so I downloaded a mod to play as Theressa. Sounded innocent enough. After using the mod, horray I'm Theressa. But, I decided that I preffered being the default male hero model. So, I tried closing out of the game and mod program, then starting my old file. I was Theressa again. Then I deleted the program, the mod, the game, and started from scratch. All went well until I saved, quit, and started again. Guess what? STILL THERESSA!

Now I uninstalled the game again, and deleted everything again. Could someone please for the love of god tell me how to fix my game. I love it, but I don't want to look at that frankenstein of a woman any longer (Armor does not look good with a dress sticking out of it). Seriously, this thing is like a ghost haunting me now.

In short: HOW DO YOU UN-MOD?!

Theressa Mod thread: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3167& ;amp ;start=0&

[Updated on: Fri, 09 November 2007 10:57]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: change hero skeleton
Next Topic: Modded Items in Shop Trainer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 14:28:12 PDT 2024