Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Help: Guild Seal Deactivated
Re: Help: Guild Seal Deactivated [message #38601 is a reply to message #36774] Sun, 02 March 2008 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Tymon is currently offline  Tymon
Steps to cause this glitch: If you more or less do the quests out simultaneously dealing with the investigate the mayor, and the Mayor's Proposal quests, it glitches and deactivates the guild seal. For example... if you give her the rose, get the necklace, then beat thunder, then go and get the letter and say you will cover it up, your guild seal is deactivated. If you want to cover up the murder and want to marry her and get both of the things done...do the investigation quest up to the point you get into the cellar, but do not take the letter down there. Instead, go back to bowerstone north, marry her normally, and go back to cellar and get the note then. She'll yell at you and you are forced to give her the note. I've noticed that covering up the murder before you are married to her seems to almost always lead to the seal being deactivated. Also, one thing you'll notice...when you get tossed into the cavern after you fight and beat thunder at the top of the hill, your guild seal does not work. presumably because if you warp out of there you'll never be able to finish the quest because until you beat him and open the demon door you can't get there normally. To my knowledge, there is no way to reactivate the guild seal I'm afraid.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon9.gif
Previous Topic: My own personal tutorial... (apparently)
Next Topic: Forum Attachments Unavailable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 13:22:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04790 seconds