Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Increase no. of ghost swords?
Re: Increase no. of ghost swords? [message #48576 is a reply to message #48573] Tue, 13 January 2009 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Lord_Shade wrote on Mon, 12 January 2009 18:44

I changed quite a few entries. I changed the object entries for ghost swords and the entries near the bottom for spell effects. That's the only things you CAN change without terrible effects. The data is a little bit touchy, so be careful. There's null and special versions of each spell, feel free to screw around with the null versions. That's okay, it's pretty much the basic actions the program will take. Make sure you mod the OBJECT entry for ghost swords or some weird stuff can happen. (Example: crashes, freezes, really really rarely lost save data, even rarer BSOD). Oh, for noobs, BSOD is the Blue Screen OF Death. Be careful when you mod the ghost sword, it is probably one of the most touchy spells you can mod in the game. Feel free to change what the swords look like, though. I summon four Jack of Blades right now. I haven't tried summoning him dragon form yet. I'm curious how that'll work. Someone want to try it out for me?

OldBoy's one of our best modders, You should just tell him straight without the newbie info.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message