Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Increase no. of ghost swords?
Re: Increase no. of ghost swords? [message #48586 is a reply to message #48585] Tue, 13 January 2009 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
Do you have ANY IDEA of the quantity of mods I currently have stored on my computer?!?! Sad There's literally hundreds! I email my mods to myself so I have backup mods (besides, of course, storing them on disks and floppies). I always attach all 50 possible attachments per mail, and I've got around seven emails... so that's, what, three-hundred fifty mods? Mad I'm sorry if I posted the wrong one. I've been messing around with ghost swords for a while now, looks like you got one of the earlier mods then. I apologize. I'll search again for the right one. It'll be a while though. You've got the mod for time, right? It changes the last level to have ghost swords for an hour, correct? Well, I've changed so far (on various ones):

damage -simple to change Razz
time -you should be able to do this Razz
object -that's just pretty awesome Surprised
effects -jack o' blades effects Very Happy
quantity -I think I changed that only once. I'll look around some more. Rolling Eyes Confused

On a different note, I've got a totally cool mod for summoning the dead. I'm going to update that one and post it, but what would you like to summon? I think that trolls, a dragon, Jack of Blades, Whisper, Thunder, the Guildmaster, hobbes, undead lieutenants, undead generals, undead axe men, undead swordsmen, swords of eons, avo's tears, villagers, Nostro or the kraken are the coolest to summon. I'm working, currently, on summoning more than one type of creature. I'll tell you if I ever succeed. I can't seem to find the entry, but I'll probably prevail eventually. Diligence is always rewarded. Sometimes with pain, though. Oh well. Let me look for that ghost swords spell change. It's in my stuff somewhere. I'll chuck up the mod in a bit, k? Sorry for the confusion and mix-up there. Oh, by the way, when I throw the spell up I'm going to have made changes to other spells on all the levels. Level up the spells to LOWER the strength of them. It's a kind of lazy-man's package there. Smile Start out with the goods, eh? I'll keep you posted. Smile

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message