Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Increase no. of ghost swords?
Re: Increase no. of ghost swords? [message #48618 is a reply to message #44913] Thu, 15 January 2009 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
I DO know how to make screenshots. I simply had not known how to do so in the past. I'm not angry at you- far from it. I am simply speaking in an objective point of view. I had stated, and perhaps this will be more clear, that it would have been fortunate if that I had known how to create screenshots and had actually done so when I tried out my mod. At that point I had known how to create them, yet was simply too lazy to do so. Naturally, I am disappointed in myself somewhat about that experience, yet it is no large problem. It will simply remain a mystery to myself and everyone else as to how I managed to mess with ghost swords to crate such an unusual result. It does no really bother me in the slightest, actually. I have other projects to work on. I am sorry if you misunderstood myself and thought myself angry. That would be incorrect and I apologize for possibly giving the notion that I was angry. There is and was no reason to make me so. I do have screenshots from my fmp usage and am working on creating two matching folders, where every fmp is in its place and corresponds to a screenshot in another folder.

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message