Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » I'm out of ideas, a broken mesh
I'm out of ideas, a broken mesh [message #50864] Wed, 22 April 2009 19:51 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Alright, I admit that I cannot get this mesh to not crash the game. I have tried basically everything that I can think of, and nothing I do seems to fix it.

I'm trying to make a Skeleton Key that will be required to open any generic chest, but the model I'm using keeps crashing the game every time it loads, and even though I've used CBox for it, then deleted the entry and made it in FE, and then tried again with CBox, no matter what I do fixed it.

So now I'm here, asking for your help. I've attached an fmp of what I have so far. If anybody is willing to at least spawn the darn thing and tell me if it works for them, I would be more than grateful. At least that would tell me that it's just my fable setup (which I'm beginning to consider, because the last few meshes I've made have had the same effect, but work for other people)

My guess is that I'm doing something stupid wrong, and I've forgotten some basic step in the whole process in my absence.

Also, needless to say, don't steal the object or model or texture without attributing me, or I will saw your face off through your monitor.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Wed, 22 April 2009 19:51]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message