Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Pregnant Wife?
Pregnant Wife? [message #53883] Wed, 26 August 2009 23:27 Go to previous message
Velk_the_man is currently offline  Velk_the_man
BTW first post, new to the site as well. probably sloppy, nondiscriptive, poor spelling/grammar, quite frankly though, that's kinda how i roll. lol. but anyways, i'm posting this mostly cause i didn't see anything on this anywhere in the wiki, or searches through other posts.

Ok, so i was just messing around in FE, and i found a text script for the wife titled TEXT_AI_SEX_COMMENT_PREGNANT_01_AF1 and in the text entry it said "I think I'm going to have your baby."

Obviously shows that Lionhead had intended to make it so you could get your wife knocked up, and raise a family of your own, but why even keep the text entry's if in the end you don't end up using them?

Ok, that's sorta off subject, what i want to know is if there's any way to mod the game so you can get your wife pregnant, with the lump in her belly, and all that, the whole shebang? if so, i would love to be in on this, help with creating the mod, or anything else. Any replies to this would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Did a bit more searching in the scripts.big, looks like there's more than just one text scrip for the pregnant wife... if only i could figure out how to mod it to make her pregnant in the first place

[Updated on: Thu, 27 August 2009 00:13]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Create New Weapon
Next Topic: Disappearing Weapons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 08:32:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06776 seconds