Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Summon guild reinforcements, almost got it but need help
Re: Summon guild reinforcements, almost got it but need help [message #56689 is a reply to message #56684] Sun, 04 April 2010 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Pricem35 is currently offline  Pricem35
thanks for the response, i'll work on my posts. here's the link:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7223& ;amp ;start=0&
its an awesome guide.
I kept screwing with it and apparently something inside fable clicked, because now they'll walk, jog, and run. thanks tho
as for the using magic thing, couldn't i just use that fire attack that jacks minions use? how would i go about implimenting that?
and about the cdefs.... i could never get straight up bodyguards (or anything with a vanilla bodyguard brain) i summoned to follow me. i cant talk to them, they highlight purple and not green, and they don't react to "follow". and thats without changing a thing in their programming. I always have to make a new brain, delete a couple of their cdefs, and add the standard minion follow cdef.

but about the voice and all, i'll check that out. thanks

edit: my summoned dudes also don't sheath their weapons. not imparative, but it would be cooler if they did

[Updated on: Sun, 04 April 2010 00:31]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: can you make a new tutorial please
Next Topic: using jacks powers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 04:32:08 PDT 2024