Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » New weapon difficulties...
Re: New weapon difficulties... [message #56981 is a reply to message #56980] Tue, 27 April 2010 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
grayfox2721 wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 18:30

I've been modding meshes, that's probably why is came out almost black in game. But all I did was export the yew bow .x, I didn't even tough it in 3ds max. So I have no idea how that happened. as to the reply about the tex I usually so weapon mods for Halo pc, so I do have a bit of weapon/metal texturing.
If you wanted to duplicate the mesh entry, the way to do that is simple - don't export anything. Open FE, find the mesh you want to duplicate, rename it, pack it in an FMP (File|Create Mod Package), drag the renamed entry into the FMP window, save it, close FE, open FE again, load the FMP you just made. At the very bottom of the graphics.big is a brand new mesh entry.

We don't deal in the raw format of the meshes, our tools convert them to DirectX which comes closest but still doesn't include everything that's in there, which is why we can only load over existing meshes (or load over duplicates of existing meshes). On exporting, the mesh already loses quality, even if you do nothing with it.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message