Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Trick fable into giving the real frying pan with 1 clue using FE?
Re: Trick fable into giving the real frying pan with 1 clue using FE? [message #57053 is a reply to message #57048] Fri, 30 April 2010 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Synte is currently offline  Synte
Thanks John for the reply, so you're telling me I need to replace all of the fake frying pan objects' Cdef entries and not just the 3 specific pointers to the real frying pan like I circled? My initial intent what exactly as you said, to effectively make the fake one the same weapon, but I thought I could simply point it toward the real one on those 3 links, I'm not sure how to replace all the others, or if I just need to change more values or what.

As for spawning things in a chest, I might go for that but I think I read that can't be done with only fable explorer.. which is what I'm focusing on learning at the moment. I have free roam app, cbox, and albion explorer but I'm a tad shy to go messing with too many things at once and confusing myself/messing up the game, not that I don't have backups, it's just I don't really know how to do that yet. Also I have no clue how obtaining all the clues at the very beginning of the game would affects other parts of that quest line or crash it somehow later on, or have some other adverse affect, perhaps you can guess though?

If there is in fact a way to spawn the 6 clues in the treasure box in orchard farm containing clue 5 that is fairly simple, can you point me in a direction to learn how? I do appreciate it.

One reason I'm a bit opposed to the idea of just spawning all the clues in a chest is it seems unnatural. The whole reason I wanted to make this mod is because it never made sense to me that a buried item would be different just because you have or dont have all the clues, In my opinion it's more realistic and less of a blatant cheat if the item you dig there is always just the real frying pan, I realise it sounds odd, because a cheat is a cheat, but I disagree with how it was initially programmed in the first place, and always felt ripped off. The mod would be for people who feel similar.

Cheers.

-Syn

[Updated on: Fri, 30 April 2010 22:12]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: big problem.
Next Topic: Enable bowerstone north early entry.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 20:23:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09270 seconds