Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Fable Uchiha Chronicles [OLD TOPIC]
Fable Uchiha Chronicles [OLD TOPIC] [message #63035] Fri, 27 May 2011 02:40 Go to previous message
OogaBoogaBooga
NEW DISCUSSION/DOWNLOAD: (link coming soon)

NOTE::Unfortunately, this mod is broken, and will be broken for about 2 weeks. I don't have the rest of my fable cd's right now and so I won't be able to fix them. But once I get them back I'll release a new fixed version that actually works. Sorry for wasting anyone's time, but keep your eyes open because it WILL work once I fix it Razz The reason it's broken is because one of the files got corrupt, so as soon as I can reinstall Fable I'll correct that Finally done with the first version of Uchiha Chronicles! This is a large mod that changes tons of things in game, and makes it more fun, and more challenging.
index.php?t=getfile&id=10051&private=0
-All weapons have been balanced out and do the same amount of damage (110). But legendary weapons do a bit more. You can now pick your weapon based on looks Very Happy
-All weapons and armor have been retextured.
-When the hero becomes a teenager you get sharingan and it changes as you become good/evil/old, and Slow Time is now Sharingan too. -Some of the spells have been tweaked down to make them weaker but more useful, and expensive.
-All enemies have been edited to make them harder to kill (and are retextured)
-All Boss fights have crazily been scaled up, you actually need to use some skill and strategy to win or else you will die (especially in the fights against Maze, Guild Master, Jack of Blades (both forms of him))
-Spells have been tweaked down to make them weaker but more useful, and some of them more expensive.
-Every stat costs a more. Maxing out your health, physique, and toughness will be very difficult. But they give you more than normal on each level.
-No more map boundaries
-Gold drops are slightly increased
-Silver keys are not needed to open chests (figured I'd throw in something not hard)
-ALL environment/ building textures have been sharpened and enhanced and the game looks way better than it did before (you'll notice when you get in game)
-Watch out for the Akatsuki Very Happy

Use a clean install. Any comments/suggestions/bugs you have pm me or leave a comment. This is only the first version and plenty more will come out because I'm nowhere near done.

Here's a download link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QV5ZWPT9
New Installation instructions!:: Download the Uchiha Chronicles (do not install it yet) then, on a preferably clean install, play the game until you've beaten the hornet quest at the picnic area. THEN install all parts of the Uchiha Chronicles in order from 1 to 4 (and all patches). If you do not follow these instructions, Uchiha Chronicles will not work properly and you Will experience crashes. But if you followed these, you're good to go crash free Smile enjoy the life of the Uchiha!
DOWNLOAD ALL PATCHES

If the game still crashes, I'm sorry. You'll have to wait until I release v2. It will be bug free

Child Hero

The Akatsuki

ENJOY!!!

KNOWN BUGS:: Jack of blades looks weird in one scene (something went wrong with his texture an his shoulder appears see through)
Also some monsters won't fight back outside the original map boundaries.
Unfortunately, there have been reports of the game crashing when you get the stick, when you enter the guild woods, and when you enter picnic area... not everyone will experience this hopefully.

More screenshots
v
v

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2011 11:28] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message