Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » [Mod/Advice request]Adequate relation between speed attribute and sprinting speed
Re: [Mod/Advice request]Adequate relation between speed attribute and sprinting speed [message #65712 is a reply to message #65711] Sat, 28 January 2012 13:34 Go to previous message
Erquint is currently offline  Erquint

Here is the first progress(if it can be called progress):

I made a CREATURE_STRAW_DUMMY with a template of CREATURE_BANDIT_FOOT*something* and a straw dummy model. Spawned it using region editor.
Aaaaaand... Kinda can't find it. It seems that it has some scripts, which make it disappear. I have no clue what should i type into all those property fields, what to do with it's brain and everything.

Any advice?

UPD:

Forget what i just wrote. I was a bit wrong, gonna try another way.

UPD2:

Found BRAIN_STAND_AROUND_LIKE_A_MORON. It's name made me LOL alot.
Gonna try it out. (Sidenote: DeJaVu)

UPD3:

What should i do to components? And what is CE6CAB01 component?
And what are Cdefs? Sorry if this question is too stupid. I've red wiki, but it seems outdated. Are they used for overriding?

UPD3:

Too many UPDates. So i made CREATURE_STRAW_DUMMY with a template of male guild apprentice.
Gave him 9001 HP, moron brain, straw_dummy model and hostile faction.
Here is how it works...
In editor he looks like a dummy, in the game he is an apprentice. Guards aren't alarmed when i attack him. To target him i need to [Space] (friend-like behavior). No matter how hard i try -- he doesn't die. One good thing -- i make a good CM(CombMult) attacking him and obviously exp.

How do i lock him in place so that i can't blow him out of his starting point attacking him?

UPDfinal:

As a temporary solution made this from scratch:
http://youtu.be/A0M4aDf384o

Time zones list on this forum board is hilariously ridiculous.

[Updated on: Sat, 28 January 2012 18:09]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Wondering if someone could save me some time?
Next Topic: Fable The Lost Chapters Update/Remake
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 05:23:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04315 seconds